Fighting

When Dreams Turn Into Reality

Changjo's POV:

We were now in the dance studio... The class was seated in different little groups. I was sitting with Ricky, Eun Mi, and Ha Ni. We were all in sweat pants and t-shirts. Except for the two girls.. They were in wife beaters. We had to change because it was required. They don't want us sweating in our uniform. And it was more comfortable being in sweats. Eun Mi was talking to Ha Ni... And I have to say, seeing her in the wife beater was kind of distracting.. Because you saw the curves she actually had. 

I coughed and turned my direction to the opening door. A petite woman walked into the room. "Class!!" She clapped her hands. She looked around the room, and then she saw me and Ricky. "Ooohhh! Two Teen Top members in my class!! Can I ask if you guys can teach the class your song, Clap?" She asked us.

I looked at Ricky and he nodded. "It'd be our pleasure." I answered.

Then the class cheered and me and Ricky made our way to the front of the room. I bowed first. "Annyeong. Dancing Boy Changjo-imnida!" 

Ricky was next to bow. "Annyeong! Lovely Boy Ricky!" He put a peace sign and did a little aegyo. The girls in the class went crazy. When I glanced around the room, I noticed that the was in the room. The one who moved the seat from under Eun Mi during lunch. I felt anger bubble within me. I felt like singling her out and see how bad of a dancer she would be. But I put those emotions aside and began to teach the class alongside Ricky. 

About an hour and half later, we had the first half of the song taught. We made the class break up into groups, so we can watch them dance. I looked around the room and saw that there were about three groups of four, two groups of three, and then one pair... Eun Mi and Ha Ni. I walked around and analyzed how the groups went over the dance. I clapped my hands and the class looked at me. "Who wants to go first?" I asked.

The class went crazy! Everyone started to raise their hand and squeal to get my attention. I went next to Ricky. "Who should go first?" I whispered.

"Make the girl who was mean to Eun Mi today go first. I want to see how good she is with her friends... They don't look like they're all that great." He snickered. 

I looked at Kyuna Mi? Was that her name? Pft. I forgot... But I looked at her and her group... They weren't all that good. I sighed and  I walked up to her small group. "Would you guys like to go first?" I asked politely.

The girl's face lit up. "Of course!" She looked behind her shoulder. She made a face to whoever it was and walked to the front of the room with her followers. I looked in the direction that she looked in and met Eun Mi's eyes. She rolled her eyes and said something to Ha Ni...

That .. I swear.. She's taking things too far. I thought to myself.

I sighed and walked to the side of the room and pressed play. The song began and I watched as her and her friends started to dance. They were a bit out of sync.. But they weren't as bad... They just needed to work on it more.. When they finished, they walked away like they did great and no one can beat them. But I scoffed and made the next group who wanted to go, dance. 

As the other groups went, Eun Mi and Ha Ni finally went. They were the last to go. I stood next to Ricky and watched the two dance in perfect sync. They were great at dancing! They made a great duo. The two were just perfect. When they finished the room was speechless. They sure showed the class. I chuckled to myself and clapped along with Ricky. 

Eun Mi would be the perfect girlfriend... She dances, sings, and plays piano. She's has the total talent package. And then she's beautiful, sweet, caring, funny, and cute... She was just everything I looked for in a girl. I smiled and walked up to her and Ha Ni. "Good job! I didn't know you were that good at dancing!" I smiled at her.

She returned the smile. "Well, too be honest, I'm not that good.. I'm decent.. But not great." She bit her bottom lip.

"Well what I just saw, goes against what you just said." Ricky butted in.

Ha Ni nodded. "I've told her so many times that she's good. But she always denies it." She shook her head.

"Aish. Okay. I guess I'm good then. Seeing that I just got complimented by a great dancer, like yourselves." She looked at me and Ricky. 

I felt my cheeks burn and Ricky next to me smiled. "Thank you, Eun Mi." 

Her and Ha Ni walked off and the teacher than came up to the front of the class. "Guys, tomorrow we will learn the rest, okay?" She looked at me and Ricky.

I nodded. "That'd be great."

Then she clapped again. "Go ahead and go change back to your uniform. And for the rest of class, you can just sit here and socialize." 

The class moved as one, and made their way to the locker room.

Eun Mi's POV: 

I walked with Ha Ni back to the locker room. We walked to our corner and began to change back to our uniform. When I was done, I went to the mirror and fixed my hair. When I was about done, Kyung Mi and her followers surrounded me. I sighed. "What do you want?" I asked her.

Then I felt a sharp pain on my cheek. I gasped in a breath and held onto my cheek. "What the ?!" I screeched. "Why the hell did you slap me?!" I shouted.

"That's for being close to Changjo. You cannot have him. He is MINE!!" Kyung Mi shouted back.

I rolled my eyes. "I don't see your name imprinted on his arm." I said back. 

She slapped me again.

"STOP FRICKIN SLAPPING ME!!!" I jumped her. I began pulling her hair and grabbing at her face. Her followers began pulling me off of her.

"Get the hell off me!!!!" She shouted. 

I sighed out a breath and got off her. The other girls' were surrounding the area. I looked behind me at who was clutching my arm, and saw Ha Ni. I bit my bottom lip hard and turned away. I put my hand on my stinging cheek and went to the corner and grabbed my stuff. I angrily walked out of the locker room and slammed the door closed. Ha Ni followed closely behind. 

I walked out into the studio and then just walked out of the place. I walked to the nearest piano practice room in the hallway and began to play my song I wrote for my Umma. As I played, I cried.. Hot tears went down my cheeks. The tears helped to sooth the pain on my left cheek. I sighed and began to play the other songs I wrote. When I got done, there was a knock at the door.. I looked at the door and opened it.

My eyes met with Changjo's. "What happened?" His face full of seriousness. 

I wrapped my arms around his waist and cried. 

He put his arms around me and patted my back. He made shushing noises and then petted my hair. "It's gonna be okay. I'm here for you." He whispered.

"I don't know why she slapped me..." I said when I calmed down. I looked at his shirt and noticed I left a big water mark. "Omo! Sorry about your shirt." I bowed.

"Don't worry about it. It'll dry." He said.

I nodded. "I was just fixing my hair, and she slapped me... I don't know why... She's just jealous that I'm close with you." I told him.

"Don't let her get in the way. If she's gonna be jealous, she's not worth your time." He told me.

I nodded. "Changjo-sshi. Thank you for being here for me." I smiled and went on my tiptoes and placed a small kiss on his cheek...

-------------------

GUYSS! I'm sorry if there are any spelling or grammar mistakes!!!!
This was a rushed chapter!!!! OMFG!! Guys, I am obsessed with Dalmatian's new mini album!!! Have you guys listened to it yet?! If not, YOU HAVE TOOO!!!!! :D

I hope you guys enjoyed it!!! :D

Happy Valentines Day!! <3

SARANGHAEYO!!!<3

COMMENT CORNER!!!!!!

@butterfly555: Thank you!!! :3 I hope you enjoyed tonight's update!!!!

@christmasplush: You liked it, didn't you!! ;D I know you did!! XP I hope you enjoyed tonight's chapter!! There's a lot more
ChangjoxEun Mi action going on!! And then there was that small fight. I bet you didn't see it coming!!! XDDD Hahahha~

You're turning 14? Well, I'm one year older than you!!! I'll start calling you dongsaeng from now on, okay? :D Okay. And you can call me Unnie!! :3

I would make me comment reply longer, but I'm slowly running out of time!!!!

@shirashi_fan67: THANK YOU!!! :3
I hope you enjoyed tonight's update!!!