Getting Ready.

When Dreams Turn Into Reality

Eun Mi's POV:

We walked into the auditorium. I heard whistle behind me. 

"This is a big auditorium... This school is very rich..." Chunji said.

I nodded. "When this baby is filled, you can feel the tension. I almost ran off stage when I first got here and was forced to play a piece I had composed..." I scratched the back of my neck. "Come on. You can meet some of my friends!" I clapped my hands and led them down the aisle in between the seats and we walked to the stage. 

"Eun Minnie!!" I heard someone call out behind the curtain. I moved it to the side, to find my friend Leekun. I smiled.

"Good morning! Want to meet Teen Top?" I asked him.

He nodded and walked from behind the curtain.

"Annyeonghaeseyo~" He bowed a dozen times. "You guys are my idols."

"That's nice to hear." C.A.P said.

"I'll be helping with the sound check." He nodded. 

"Speaking of which, can you get six sets of headmics, please?" I asked him.

"Coming right up." And he disappeared behind the curtain.

"What year is he?" Niel asked.

"Third... He's graduating soon." I answered.

Then the door to the auditorium opened and closed. "No one's supposed to be here yet.." I sighed. I turned around to find my other friend Jaesoon, with a video camera glued to his hand walking down the aisle. 

"What are you doing here so early?" I said loud enough to where he can hear me.

"I have to do my editing homework..." He said when he got to the edge of the stage.

"Don't you have a computer at home?" I asked him.

"Not anymore..." He sighed. 

"Why? What happened?" I asked.

Then Leekun came back out and tapped me on the back. "Six sets of mics, for the lovely lady." He smiled.

I smiled back and grabbed them from him. "Hold on Jaesoon.. Give me a few." 

He nodded and looked back at his camera. "Here you guys go." I gave them to the six guys.

The six began to put the mics on. I watched as they did so. But Ricky was having a bit of a mix up... I chuckled and helped him out. "Here." I helped him put it over his head and put it in the back of his shirt. "Sorry if it tickled." Then I checked on the other five and they got themselves situated. 

"Okay. Jaesoon. Tell me what happened." I went back to my friend.

"Parents busted it last night." He sighed.

"Busted it? Like crashed it with a virus?" I tilted my head a bit. Then on the speakers, I heard Leekun's voice. "Sound check?" I chuckled to myself. "YES PLEASE!" I yelled back.

"No. They busted it with bats...." Jaesoon mumbled.

"Why?" I asked.

"I got a 59 on my Geometry test..." He sighed again. 

"Oh. I see..." I laughed. "Should've studied..." I told him. 

The music of Clap then began to play... Loud. I hopped off the stage and stood next to Jaesoon and watched as Teen Top went into action.

"They're talented, aren't they?" I asked Jaesoon.

He nodded and brought his camera up to his face as he began recording. 

As the six performed, my eyes were glued to Changjo... His heart was in the dancing. The way the music just flowed through his body. He was great at it.. It was a breath-taking sight. I sighed and focused back at the rest of the guys. They were great performers as a group. I couldn't imagine if one of them were suddenly absent because they were busy or got sick. It wouldn't be the same. 

When the song finished, I clapped for them. "Good job!" I called out to them. 

"I better get started on my editing homework. I'll see you during the performance." Jaesoon said. 

"Ne. See you later." I waved him a goodbye. And he made his way up to the exit.

I climbed onto to stage and walked to the six. "That was fantastic." I smiled at them. I noticed that all of them were sweating and panting. I bit my bottom lip and ran behind the curtain.

"How was it?" I asked Leekun as I passed him.

I walked to the back room and grabbed six water bottles from the frige.

"It was good. They sing very well." Leekun said as I passed by him again. 

"Do you think that everyone will enjoy them?" I asked him.

"They're Teen Top. Why wouldn't they?" He retorted.

I nodded. "True." Then I walked back out from behind the curtain. "Here you go." I handed them all water bottles. 

"Kamsamnida, Eun Mi!" L.Joe said.

I nodded. I looked at the clock that was hanging at the back by the entrance door. It was fairly large, so I saw it easily. "Okay... Everyone should start piling in for the short show in about 15 minutes... So I guess.... Just rest up and get ready to perform for about 9,000 screaming teens." I snickered. 

They laughed along and they sat on the stage. "You sure seem quite cheerful..." Chunji pointed out.

I nodded. "Because I'm slowly trying to drift away from the fact that my Umma's gone... Because I have better things to do than just mourn. I can't just be sad... I have to enjoy life. That's what my Umma wants me to do." I smiled.

"That's good." C.A.P said.

"Yup..." I sighed. 

Ricky's POV:

"You sure have a lot of friends, huh?" I asked her.

She shrugged. "I guess... I don't think I have that much. But whatever you say." She chuckled.

"Do you like anyone in this school?" Changjo suddenly asked.

She shook her head. "As much as I've been asked out... I usually say no... But I don't like anyone..." She answered. 

Then the doors of the auditorium opened. "And the massive flood of teenagers arrive." I mumble.

"Good luck guys. I'll just be over here at the front row." Eun Mi smiled and quickly hopped off the stage, and landed swiftly on her feet. She walked towards to the closet seat and sat down. She gave us a smile and a thumbs up.

We nodded and went behind the curtain.

"Isn't she the cutest?" Chunji said.

I nodded. "She's quite something alright." Behind the curtain, we heard as the chatter got louder. I breathed in some air and looked at Changjo. "You ready?"

He nodded. "Let's do this."

Then we watched as Leekun, Eun Mi's friend, walked out of the curtained area. "Helllllloooooo~ Everybody!!!!" He said into the mic. "Are you guys ready for Teen Top, our new students, to perform?!" He asked.

The auditorium was filled with screams.

I gulped. This is gonna be harder than I thought... What if we're constantly followed by fans?

"Well, get ready... Because they will be performing their debut song: CLAP!" Leekun announced.

Another ripple of screams passed through the large room.

Then he came backstage again and signaled for us. "Get out there. And show them what you got!" He encouraged.

Me and the rest of Teen Top walked to the edge of the curtain. 

"Teen Top on three!" C.A.P said as we huddled.

We put our hands in the middle and hyung counted. "One, two, three!"

"TEEN TOP!" We shot our hands up and cheered.

We took in a breath and we walked out from the curtain. We were greeted by a bunch of screaming..

--------------------------------------------

Well, hello there. ;D
Enjoyed it, right?
I hope you did!

I'll continue with the performance tomorrow...
As you can see, you were introduced to Eun Mi's two other friends..
And you got to see the "kinda other side of her".. I think.. xDD

SARANGHAEYO!!!!!<3

COMMENT CORNER!!!!

@samanthaa: I will try to write LOTS and LOTS! xD But, I need ideas... Soooo.. If you ever want a fanfic to be written... Give me some ideas, and I'll try to write it for you! :D If you just use all the imagination you got, writing will come easy for you... I usually get all my ideas and stuff while I'm getting ready.. Like when I shower... But that's not the point. My mind is always on the move. I can never focus on anything without fanfic ideas running through my mind! xD I will probably wait a while until Changjo finally confesses.. Because I'm gonna make him get to know Eun Mi more! :D Hope you enjoyed the update!^^

WHERE IS MY CHRISTMASPLUSH?! I MISS YOUUUUU!!!! I NEED YOU TO COMMENT!!! COME BACK TO ME!!!! XD XD