Possibilities

When Dreams Turn Into Reality

Eun Mi's POV:

Your welcome, Eun Mi! I just gotta say, you looked really peaceful. Haha.

I read Changjo's text, trying to figure out what he meant... Then I remembered that my Imo had said that I had fallen asleep on Changjo's back... He might've been referring to that...

Did you watch me sleep or something?!

I texted back. Hoping that he'd take it as a joke, and nothing offending... I laid on the bed and stared at the ceiling. Changjo was nice.. But also very good looking. Maybe I was building up feelings for him... Then my phone beeped six consecutive times... I forgot I texted the others....

"Aish..." I mumbled to myself.

  • Ricky: Hi~yeom!!! How's your knee?
  • L.Joe: Did you have a nice nap?
  • C.A.P: Manager-hyung may consider you as his assistant! How are you feeling by the way!!^^
  • Niel: Hi, dongsaeng!! I miss you!! :D
  • Chunji: Eun Mi-ah! Come over to our dorm so you can sing me to sleep with a lullaby!! XP
  • Changjo: Haha! Maybe!!! ;P

I smiled at all the responses. I didn't know which one to reply to first. I scrolled down to C.A.P's own and re-read it... Then I began to type up a response.

I'm feel okay... Mourning a lot... But also really tired. Let me know when he'd want to meet, okay? Thank you so much again!! :)

I pressed Send... I wanted to reply to the rest, individually... But that'd be too much for me.. So, I decided to combine a message to L.Joe and just tell him to tell the others my replies.

I went down to L.Joe's text and began to type up a long reply.

L.Joe-Oppa tell this to...

  • Ricky: My ankle is fine! Thank you!
  • Chunji: Maybe some other time... When I'm not in this kind of emotional state...
  • Niel: I miss you too!!! :P

And for you! I had a nice nap... I may have had a strange dream, but I'm well rested!!!

Then pressed Send.

I went back to Changjo's text and replied to his:

You creeper!!! XP I looked beautiful though.... Right?! XDD

I slowly got up from the bed and made my way to the door, with my phone in hand. My stomach grumbled as I walked out the room.. I walked down a hallway that I was familiar with, due to the fact that I've been here a couple times... I walked into a living room and emerged myself into the kitchen. It smelled delicious in here. I smelt something sweet. I looked upon the counter and saw a plate of Hoddeok (Sweet Pancakes with Brown Sugar Syrup Filing)!! My mouth began to water as I stared at it.

"Go ahead and eat one!" Someone said beside me. I quickly jumped back.

I turned my head to find my cousin, Jae Sook standing there. 

"Yah! You scared me!!" I cried out, clutching my shirt by my heart.

He stuck his tongue out and laughed. "How are you?" He asked me, eyes full of concern.

I nodded. "Okay... But maybe once I eat one of these things, everything will be fine." I joked.

Jae Sook chuckled and nodded. 

I reached towards the plate and grabbed at one. They were still warm. I widened my eyes and pulled it towards my mouth. Then I forgot a plate. "Wait! I need a plate! Who knows how messy this will be!" I exclaimed.

"Just eat over the sink..." Jae Sook said as he walked next to me and grabbed one himself.

I walked a few strides to the sink and bit into the pancake. I closed my eyes as the warm syrup filled my mouth. And the sweetness of it all just... It was hard to explain. I chewed the rest of the piece and opened my eyes. "Yummy! Your Umma always makes the best, Hoddeok." I said to Jae Sook as he took a bite into his.

He nodded. "Yup. So dongsaeng. Your Umma..." He trailed off.

I looked down at my Hoddeok and took another bite of it. I didn't want to answer anything... I didn't want to talk about it just yet. I continued to eat the pancake and when I finished I washed my hand and opened my phone. I had three new messages.

"Who you texting?" Jae Sook asked.

I shrugged and walked out of the kitchen. "My new friends." I answered when I heard his footsteps behind me.

"Oh. That's cool." He said.

I walked into the living room and sat down on the couch. 

L.Joe's POV:

"What?! She only replies to you three! But not to us?!" Ricky complained

"She technically did. But she just didn't want to reply individually. You don't want her to lost her thumbs, do you?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

Ricky slowly nodded and went back to watching TV, along with the other two who didn't get replies back. I laughed inside my head and went back to texting.

So, what was your dream about?

I pressed Send. I walked to Changjo, and sat down next to him.

He was deep into the message on his phone.. He was just staring at it... Like he didn't know how to reply. "What's the matter?" I asked him.

Changjo shook his head and looked at me. "Nothing... Just trying to figure out how to reply back to Eun Mi..." He answered.

"What'd she say?" I questioned more.

"None of your business." He mumbled.

I raised an eyebrow at him and returned back to my phone as it rang in my hand. 

I don't want to talk about it.... It was about one of you guys though...

And that's all that Eun Mi wrote back.... I re-read the message and I, was stuck on what to reply to her now... 

Oh... Okay... I hope it was a good dream! ;D

It was all I can think of!! 

"Hyung..." I heard Changjo say beside me. 

"Yes?" I turned my head to him.

"Did I tell you that Eun Mi, is the exact same girl from my dream a week ago?" He stated.

I shook my head. "Anniyo.. I think you forgot to mention that..." I joked.

"Well she is... And it's freaky... Because what happened in the dream, is kind of what happened today..." He said.

I nodded. "Maybe your dreams tell the future." 

Changjo made a face. "Probably..." Then he turned back to his phone.

It's weird how his dream came true... Will more of his dreams come true?

-----------------------------------------

HELLLLLOOOOOOO~!!!!!

Did you enjoy today's update?
I hope you did!! :3

Most of  my updates, I start the first half while I'm in Journalism...
Since we barely do any work, might as well write... xDD
And then once I get about a page front and back filled up, I usually just stop...
So when I get home, all I have to do is follow the written part and then just add on...
So that's my secret into writing my chapters!!! ;D

The Hoddeok!! OMG! Doesn't it look delicious?! 
I will have to make sure to make some one day!! P:

Oh, and for the those of you who comment...
Don't be afraid to leave long comments...
Like I said in that one reply down there: I wouldn't mind them. 
And I would really like to get to know some of you!!!! :D

Well, comment, share, whatever!!

SARANGHAEYO!!!<3