Events You Didn't See Coming!

When Dreams Turn Into Reality

Changjo's POV:

I looked down at her... She smiled and I noticed the red mark on her left cheek. I slowly lifted up my hand and trailed my fingers upon her cheek. She winced at my touch and I quickly snapped my hand back. I bent down and placed a small kiss on her cheek. "I hope that makes it feel better." I told her.

I watched as her cheeks turned a deep pink. I smiled and chuckled. "You're cute when you blush." I said.

Eun Mi then hid her face behind her hands. "Stop it. You're making me blush even more." Her voice was muffled due to her hands in front of her face. 

I grabbed at her hands and removed them from her face. "There's no need to hide your pretty face." I whispered.

Eun Mi then laced our fingers together. I looked at our hands and saw as they fit perfectly together. I looked at her and Eun Mi had a smile on her face. 

"You're really sweet, you know." She said.

"Eun Mi-ah... How much longer do we have in school?" I asked her. I then grabbed her backpack and slung it over my shoulder. 

We held onto each other's hands and the bell suddenly rang. We walked out of the practice room and walked through the hallway. We got several stares.. Not to mention a huge glare from that Kyu Min girl? Was that her name? I seriously don't remember what Eun Mi said during lunch... I thought to myself.

"We have an hour and a half left." Eun Mi finally answered.

"What class are we going to?" I asked.

"While I have Piano; you, Ricky, and L.Joe have Vocals together..." She replied.

"Is that girl in your class?" I asked her.

"Which girl?" She asked back.

"The mean one." I pointed out.

"Oh! Kyung Mi? She has Vocal with you three." She sighed.

Kyung Mi? That was her name? Oh... Well, I like Kyu Min better.... I chuckled to myself.

"Well, that's good news. Me and Ricky have something planned for her." I said slyly.

Eun Mi tightened her grip on my hand. "Please. Don't do anything. This is my problem... I don't need your guys help... Yet... When I do, I'll ask.. Just not now.. Please." She pleaded.

I nodded. "Okay. I understand."

"Thank you, Changjo-Oppa." She smiled at me. 

We got to the end of the hallway. "This is your class, right?" I asked.

She nodded. "Yup. Your class is gonna be on the hallway to your left. The third door on your right." Eun Mi told me. 

I slowly let go of her hand... Not wanting the warmth of her's to go away. "I'll see you at the end of the day." I said.

Eun Mi smiled and walked into the room. 

I sighed and walked to where Eun Mi had told me the Vocal room was... 

*Skip to the end of the school day!!!*

Eun Mi's POV:

The final bell of the day rang. I gathered my stuff and put it in my backpack. When I exited the room, I had bumped into someone. "Aish. Watch it!" The person said. It was a female voice.. A female voice I grew familiar with... It was Kyung Mi... I sighed silently to myself.

I looked up at her and she had her friends with her. Then they started tugging at me and they dragged me out of the building.

"HEY! Get the hell off me!!" I yelled. I couldn't help but wonder where Changjo and others were. I started to panic inside... I didn't want to get beat up... Why is this happening to me?

Then we ended up being in a deserted hallway. WHY IS IT DESERTED?! EVERYONE IS SUPPOSED TO BE GETTING OUT OF CLASS TO GO HOME!!!!!  I shouted in my head.

I stared at the girls' in front of me. This is totally gonna ruin my emotional stability. I can't deal with this. Not when I just lost  my Umma. I braced myself for a punch or something, to just happen. Then I felt it. The sharp pain of a fist meeting my right eye. 

I cried out in pain. In a swift movement, I put my hands on my eye and whimpered.

"We heard about your job as Teen Top's manager's assistant. You just can't keep away from them, huh?!" It was Kyung Mi. 

I felt tears trickle down my cheeks. "Why do you care?!" I yelled back.

"Because!! We don't want you near them! You don't deserve any of them!!" She screamed back.

"I deserve them more than you ever will." I spat back. I felt my eye start to swell up. I removed my hands and was only able to see out of my left eye. 

"Shut up! We're gonna beat you until you bleed. Might as well get rid of you now... So you won't be able to begin your job." Kyung Mi was doing all the talking. 

I spat at her. I was about to punch; but someone had got me in the gut. The air in me gushed out. I gripped at my stomach at the pain. Gosh was I weak... I thought to myself as I went on my knees...

I felt hands scratch at my arms. I just swung my arms away from the girls.. Then I felt feet kick at my stomach. The pain was unbearable. I started to see stars as more kicks were given. I then closed my eyes, and felt myself just fall. I began to cough. The last thing I remember was the tears falling quickly down my face and then a final kick. 

*Later on*

I heard whispers... In the midst of the whispers, I heard something beeping. I slowly opened my eyes. The first thing saw was the bright light in front of me. I had to close my eyes. Then I slowly opened them again, and got used to the brightness. I turned my head slowly. The smell of antiseptic hit my nose as I inhaled sharply. 

The room then froze and everyone started crowding the bed I was laying in. I saw the familiar faces I knew. "Why didn't you guys come?" I said. My voice hoarse.

"We couldn't find you. As much as we ran around campus, we couldn't fine you... And when we finally did, you were out cold. You had blood trickling down your mouth and your eye was swollen." C.A.P said.

I felt hot tears form at the brim of my eyes. I slowly lifted up my arms... Tiny scratches here and there. I met eyes with Changjo. His eyes were distant. It looked as if he's been crying.. 

"How bad am I?" I asked, finally finding my voice.

"You have several bruises on your stomach and chest.... Luckily no ribs or any other bones were broken... You'll be feeling a lot of pain though..." L.Joe said.

I nodded. "Kyung Mi.... One day, she's gonna regret ever beating me up." I felt the tears fall. "Though, I can't believe how weak I am..." I sobbed.

Ha Ni grabbed my hand. "Stop it. Don't worry about that. We'll get back at Kyung Mi, whether you like it or not. We will get back at her." She said with clenched teeth.

"I don't even want to stop you anymore... I just-" I sobbed. 

Changjo then came to the other side of me. "Eun Mi... I'm so sorry." He said, his bottom lip popping out. He was trying to keep from crying. He put his head on top of my hand that he was holding. I removed my hand and put it over his head. I ran my fingers through his hair. 

"Why are you sorry? It's not like you could've done anything to stop it." I said to him. I breathed in, and the pain shot throughout my body. I inhaled sharply and closed my eyes tightly.

"Are you okay, Eun Mi?" Niel asked me.

I shook my head. "No... I can't breath without it hurting..." I said.

"I could've done something... I could've gotten you after class... But I didn't.. I stayed in the room and waited for Ricky and L.Joe to get situated... And I had a dream about this... I saw this coming..." Changjo then said.

I looked at him. "It's not like you knew it was gonna happen today..." I told him.

"I feel completely guilty... I will never leave your side... I will be there right when you step out of class... I- I am mean we, can't have anything else happen to you..." He said.

"We're the cause of your pain though..." Chunji spoke up.

I shook my head. "Please... I'm glad you guys are attending my school... You're not the reason.. I'm just... I don't know..." I really didn't know what to say.

"See we are the problem." Ricky said.

"Guys... I don't want you guys to leave... If that's what you guys are thinking.. I want you to stay. We'll solve this Kyung Mi problem.. She needs to just leave... Or we need to have her evil-ness leave her somehow... I don't know. Something needs to happen..." I said.

"What are you even talking about?" Ha Ni asked me.

I shook my head. "I don't even know..."

"I have this deep feeling that she deals with some kind of family problem at home... You know how you hear those stories... Where behind a bully is just a sad, lonely, hurt person... What if Kyung Mi gets abused at home or something?" I said.

Ha Ni shrugged. "We'll never know... But what she did is unacceptable. We need her expelled." She said.

Beside me, I heard Changjo sigh out a breath. I looked at him... "Don't beat yourself up for this... I understand that you might've seen this coming, but you didn't know it was gonna happen so soon. At least I'm fine, right?" I asked him.

He smiled slightly. "I guess... But seeing you in this condition is heart breaking." He frowned.

I patted his hand. "I love how you guys are so caring. I'm glad to have such wonderful friends like you guys." I smiled. Then I looked at Changjo again. "You know martial arts, right?"

He nodded. "Yeah. Why?"

"When I recover, you're gonna teach me." I breathed in another breath and endured the pain.

Kyung Mi, be ready for your worst nightmare... I'll get back at you.. Just you wait and see...

-------------------------------

Hurr hurr hurr!! I bet you guys didn't see this coming!!! >:D
I'm such a meanie face, aren't I? xDD

Hope it made the story more interesting.. Since now that there is revenge being plotted!!
Kyung Mi will disappear from this story... Maybe.. We'll see..
I kinda don't like her... So yeah, she'll be gone later.. XDD
She's such a block.. Just saying.. And this is my story?! XDD 
What is this reality? Is it the reality you wanted?!

Well I hope you enjoyed it!!!

SARANGHAEYO!!!<3

COMMENT CORNER!!!!!!:

@shiraishi_fan67: I hope you enjoyed the update!! :3

@butterfly555: Heheeh! Hope you enjoyed the update!!!

@christmasplush:

HAPPPPPPYYYYYY BIIRRRTTHHHDAAYYYYY DONGSAENG~!!!!!!! :3
I remembered!! SEE?! xDDDDD

Well I hope you get to listen to Dalmatian's album as a whole soon!! It's just too epic of a mini album! That's why I'm gonna buy it!!! >.> I'm very excited just thinking about it. But I don't know when I will actually get my to ordering it on YesAsia.. Too lazy.. c: 

Dongsaeng, I hope you like the Chang Mi (Changjo and Eun Mi combined!! You likey!!> ;3) action I wrote.. And then the steamy fight.. Oooohhhh yeahhh.. I bet you didn't see that coming!!! Well, Kyung Mi will be destroyed and away from the story for awhile later in the story.. I just don't like her.. I think she's such a block and a .. I don't want her! xDDD

Well, I hope you enjoyed the update dongsaeng!!!! :D