Coincidence

When Dreams Turn Into Reality

L.Joe's POV:

"Transfer to Seoul High School of the Arts." Changjo's answer rang in my ears.

"Changjo-ah. That'll be a long process... What if we don't get accepted into the school?" I questioned him.

"We're Teen Top! We're in the music business. Why wouldn't they accept us?" He pointed out.

I nodded. "True."

"See, I was thinking about the Pros' and the Cons' of it all... If we get manager-hyung to reject her, she won't have a job to support herself... But then if she does get the job, it'll still be a negative.. Something bad will end up happening." Changjo sighed. "There's nothing positive coming out of them." He mumbled.

"Why don't you just do it the easy way?" I said.

Changjo looked at me. "What easy way?"

"To not get the paparazzi to find out. We can keep it a secret. She's just gonna be an assistant manager." I told him.

He nodded. "But you know the paparazzi... They find out everything... I can't just risk it." He said.

"Are you developing feelings for her?" I asked all of a sudden.

Changjo looked at me. "I'm not sure... I just feel the need to protect her... She's dealing with her Umma's death... And then if she does get bullied, then what? It'll just tear her apart... We need to be there for Eun Mi. If we don't prevent this from happening, then I'll feel guilty... Really guilty..." He answered. 

I got up and put my hand on his head. "Our maknae is so cute. Come on.. We should discuss this with the rest... To get their opinion." I said.

He nodded and slowly got up. I put my arm around his shoulder. We began our walk to the door and down the stairs. We got to the dorm door. I opened it up and Changjo walked in first.

"Guys, we have something to discuss about." I said as I followed behind Changjo.

The guys were sitting on the couch eating bowls of ramen. 

"What's up?" Ricky said with noddles hanging out from his mouth.

"I had another dream about Eun Mi... And it's the worst dream I've ever had..." Changjo said.

Then everything got quiet, and we began with Changjo's dream...

Eun Mi's POV:

I walked into the classroom with my friend trailing behind me. I didn't know what to do. I really didn't want to be here... I wanted to stay home and just bathe in a bubble bath and eat a tub of ice cream... I sighed and sat down.. I looked at the front of the room and watched as the teacher wrote something on the white board. While I dazed off, my phone vibrated in my purse.

There will be a meeting today... Please meet at TOP Media building right after school.
-Teen Top's Manager

I smiled to myself and then the bell rang. I quickly put my phone back into my purse and paid attention to the teacher.

"Class... We will continue with those homework assignments from last week... We were only able to go through half of the classes pieces... So we will continue with... Ms. Lee Eun Mi." She called out my name.

I sighed.. I nodded and took out my piece I wrote last week. I had an extra copy and handed it to the teacher as I made my way to the piano that was at the front of the room. I sat down on the bench and placed my sheet in front of me. I began to play. I closed my eyes as the music flowed through me. I continued to play the song. Images of my smiling Umma filling my mind... The memories we had together...  Once I got to the end, I felt tears streaming down my face. I had to quickly wipe my face and look at my teacher.

"Why are you crying, Eun Mi?" Mrs. Park noticed.

I shook my head and put my band in front of my face. "Nothing..." I muttered.

"Is there a reason why you wrote this song?" She asked.

"It was for my Umma... She passed away yesterday... So.. It's dedicated to her." I answered.

"Oh... I'm sorry for your loss." Mrs. Park said.

I nodded. "Hmm. Thank you." Then I got up and went back to my seat.

I put my head down and quietly cried to myself. Getting over my Umma's death is gonna be harder than I thought...

*After School*

I was picked up by my Oppa, and told him to go to TOP Media... 

"So what're you gonna be doing there?" He asked.

"I'm gonna get a job... To be the assistant to Teen Top's manager..." I answered.

"Wow. That seems nice. You'll be close to celebrities." Oppa said.

I nodded. "Ne. I can't wait. Teen Top is nice too... I met them yesterday..." I told him.

"It's about time. My Umma has been working with them since they debuted. We just never told you." He chuckled.

"I didn't even know they were famous.... I didn't update myself on new groups ever since my Umma got sick after Christmas break..." I said. 

"Oh. Okay. Well, I hope that they will treat you well. Since you are a girl and they're all boys. I don't want anything bad happening to you." I saw my Oppa's eyebrows knit together when I glanced at him.

"You're sweet, Oppa." Then we arrived at TOP Media. I got out of the car and turned around. "Even if you're not my brother, I'll love you like one." And I closed the door. I looked up at the building in front of me. It was an impressive building... Then I sighed and took steps into the building. When I stepped in, it was more impressive than the outside.

I walked towards the front desk, and looked at the woman behind the desk. "I'm here to meet with Teen Top's manager..." I simply said to her.

She nodded. "Lee Eun Mi?" She asked.

"Yes ma'am." 

"You're need on the 5th floor. Room 231." She said to me.

I nodded. "Thank you."

Then I shrugged my backpack up my shoulder and walked past the front desk. I came upon the elevator and pressed the Up button. I waited for it to come. When the elevator opened, I walked into it. I pressed the 5th Floor button and waited as it slowly ascended. 

When the it stopped at the doors opened, I walked out. I turned a corner and looked down the hallway. It was a long hallway. I walked down the hallway and looked at the doors. When I saw 231, I knocked on the door. Then I slowly turned the knob and pushed it open. 

I looked in the room and saw that Teen Top and their manager was seated around a table. 

I bowed. "Sorry, if I'm late. It takes awhile from my school to here." I said.

"You're fine. Just have a seat." The manager said.

I nodded and pulled out the nearest chair, shrugged off my backpack, and sat down.

"Well, you're here because you got the job. I was planning on having you fill out an application... But these boys said that you needed the job." He nodded.

I blinked. "Oh."

"And well, since you are a female, and still young.... I have requested for Teen Top to go to the same school as you. So they will be transferring to Seoul High School of the Arts." The words of the manager... Did I hear him right?

--------------------------------------

Ooooohhhh~!
Interesting, huh? 
Now Changjo will be able to protect Eun Mi!!!!!!^^

Will be updating again in a bit!!!!!

SARANGHAEYO!!!!<3

COMMENT CORNER!!!!!

@samanthaa: See? It came true? Changjo and the rest of the gang will be transferring!!! :D :D I hope you enjoyed this update!!