Love is in the air!

When Dreams Turn Into Reality

Eun Mi's POV:

Changjo stared at me. "What's wrong? Did I say it too early?" I asked him.

He shook his head. "No. Of course not!! It's never too early to say I love you." He stammered. 

I giggled. "You're funny." I yawned and looked at him with my eyes beginning to droop.

"Go to sleep, Eun Mi-ah. When you wake up, I'll still be here." He smiled.

I nodded. "Ne. I think I will." I yawned again and then closed my eyes. 

*Eun Mi's Dream*

"Changjo-Oppa, why are you leaving me?" I cried 

He looked down at me with sad eyes. "I don't want you to get hurt anymore. You've seen how bad our fans treat you.. I can't bear to see it happen anymore." He told me.

I cried into my hands. "But you promised that you would stay by my side forever." I protested.

"You'll still be working for Manager-hyung.. So we'll see each other like normal.. We just won't be together as one anymore." Changjo said.

I nodded. "I understand... I had a nice year and a half with you, Oppa. Thank you." I tried to smile for him.

Changjo lifted up my chin with his finger and looked into my eyes. He got closer and laid his lips on mine... I felt the tears fall from my face, knowing that this'll be the last time our lips will ever touch. I put my hands in his hair and he broke away. I sobbed and walked away from him. I didn't know what to do, but to just go to the dance studio and lay on the floor. 

As I entered the room, I put on some music and began to dance slowly... I made the music flow through me and just danced. I cried as I danced and tought about me and Changjo and the memories we gathered together... Changjo always being by my side, wiping away my tears...

*End of Dream*

I felt soft hands at my face. I fluttered my eyes open and saw Changjo. Eyes full of worry. "You were crying... What happend in your dream?" He asked me. '

I shook my head and wiped the rest of the tears that escaped and flowed off my temple. I looked at Changjo deep in the eyes, "You won't leave my side, right?" I asked him. 

He shook his head. "I will not. You're too precious for me to leave." He smiled.

I smiled back. "Okay. Just making sure."

"Why? Did your dream happen to deal with me leaving?" He asked.

I sighed. "Maybe?"

"I will not make that dream come true. I promise you." He gripped my face in between his hands.

I looked into his eyes and he moved closer to my face. I felt the heat rise into my face and he closed the gap. Changjo lips met mine. They were soft. The kiss only lasted a few seconds though.

"I'm not dreaming still, am I?" I asked him with a huge smile on my face.

Changjo shook his head. "No, you're awake." He smiled.

I grabbed at his hand and laced our fingers. "Does this mean, that we're together?" I asked him.

"If you want to be." Changjo replied.

"Let's wait awhile longer, until to put the title of us being a couple, okay?" I said.

He nodded. "Fine with me, yeobo."

I blushed at his words. Then the door opened. My friends piled into the room.

"Hello, Eun Mi-ah! How are you today?!" Ricky said with a huge smile on his face.

Ricky's POV:

I looked at Eun Mi and Changjo's hands. "Whoa. Skinship." I said.

The others looked where my gaze fell. 

"What? Is it illegal to hold hands?" Changjo asked.

I shrugged. "It doesn't matter. But you guys hold hands a lot." I pointed out.

"You're just jealous." L.Joe came next to me.

"Hyung! Hold my hand!!" I whined.

"Aish, calm down Ricky." C.A.P-hyung told me. 

"Sorry, hyung." I calmed down. Then I looked at the table by the window. "Eun Mi-ah, is that curry on the table?" I asked her.

Eun Mi nodded. "Yes, Oppa. My Imo cooked it and brought it here. You can eat some, if you want." She told me. 

I got excited all over again and went over to the table. I opened te tupperwares and got myself a plate of curry and rice. I even got the kimchi that was there too. 

"Eat all the curry, and you'll lose your stomach." Eun Mi threatened, as I was about to get my third scoop of the delicious food. I slowly put the spoon to the side and closed the tupperware. 

The room broke out into laughter. 

"Eun Mi... You don't know how bad I wanted to lay a hand on Kyung Mi today." Ha Ni said.

"Mmm.. Ha Ni. I bet you wanted to badly." Eun Mi giggled. 

I joined the group with my plate of food and ate. 

------------------------

Sorry guys.. I know it's really short.. And I ended it at a weird spot...
But I wanted to update early..
I'm in need of adding Dalmatian to my iPod... xDD

I hope you enjoyed the update!! :D

SARANGHAEYO!!! <3

COMMENT CORNER:

@butterfly555: Here's the concept photo!! They look hot, right?! XDD
http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/2455/tracklistdo.jpg
I hope you enjoyed the update! :D

@shiraishi_fan67: Hahaha! Either way, she will disappear from the story!! xP
I hope you enjoyed the update, dear!^^

@rosavampyr: Yes, she sure did! I hope you enjoyed the update!