Realizing.

When Dreams Turn Into Reality

Eun Mi's POV:

I sat there and watched as the guys got into position, and Clap blasted through the speakers. I suddenly met eyes with Changjo, and I smiled at him. He returned it and began to dance. I watched in amazement as they danced in sync, and sang how Niel and Chunji-Oppa's sang so beautifully. I wish that the two youngest would get more parts.. And L.Joe would get to rap... But it is what it is. 

When they were done, Principal Choi went on stage. He had a mic in hand and he tapped the head of it. "Excuse me..." He said into it. The auditorium then got silent.

"So how was that guys? A good way to start your morning, right?" He smiled.

And the students cheered. "Well, these six fine gentlemen will be your new students. Would you guys like to introduce yourselves?" He asked the six. 

C.A.P nodded. All six of them bowed and said in unison: "Annyeonghaeseyo! Emotional Teen Pop Band! Teen Top!" 

I smiled. 

Then it went down the line, with each member individually introducing themselves. 

"Well, I hope that everyone will treat them like regular students. So don't scare them away, okay?" Principal Choi chuckled.

"Um. Lee Eun Mi." He pointed at me. I looked up at him. "Yes, you. Come here."

I nodded and slowly got up from my seat... I felt the many stares of the students, and slowly made it up to the stage.

Then when I stepped on stage, the bell rang. "Okay, students please get to class. And look forward to many other performances from Teen Top!" Principal Choi said into the mic.

I watched as the wave of students piled out of the auditorium. I walked next to Changjo and poked his side. He looked down at me and smiled. Then he got me back and poked me on my side. I yelped and the others, plus Principal Choi, looked at me. I bit on my bottom lip and looked down at my feet. I heard Changjo chuckle. 

"Welcome to the school guys. Our school is very proud to be able to hold such talented and famous students." Principal Choi said.

I looked up and met eyes with Changjo again. He mehronged and I rolled my eyes and smiled. 

"Ms. Lee." Mr. Choi said. 

I looked at him. "Ne?"

"Teen Top's manager specifically said for you to show the six around.. So that's what you'll be doing for the morning. Here are their schedules..." He handed me pieces of papers.

I flipped through them and saw that I had the same homeroom and classes as Ricky and Changjo both.

I nodded. "Okay. I'll be excused from class, right?" I asked him.

"Of course. Now, I hope you guys will enjoy Seoul High School of the Arts." And he left. 

I looked at the six guys. "Let's get these mics off you, and we'll set off to find your homerooms and the other rooms of the school." I put down the papers on the floor, went behind Changjo, and started helping him.

Changjo's POV:

As Eun Mi grabbed at the cord behind my neck, her fingers grazed it. 

"Your guys homeroom will be where you learn the academic courses. You'll be in there from 7:30 to 12..." She said.

The cord was out of the back of my shirt and I took off the mic.

"Lunch will be at 12:30... So I hope your stomachs' can hold." And she went behind Ricky and began helping him.

"12:30? We'll survive." L.Joe said.

She nodded and grabbed the mic from Ricky.

The other four had theirs out already. She grabbed those and disappeared behind the curtain. I bent down and picked up the papers. I handed them out to my hyungs and we examined it.

"I wonder if we have the same homeroom as Eun Mi-ah... Since we're all in the same grade." Ricky thought out loud.

I shrugged. "Hopefully."

"Me and L.Joe-hyung have the same homeroom!!" Niel cried out.

Then we heard a scream behind the curtain. It was a scream that belonged to Eun Mi. I panicked and ran towards the curtain. I pushed it aside, to find Leekun carrying a laughing Eun Mi, bridal style. 

"Leekun-Oppa let me down!! I have to go give a tour to the six guys!!" She laughed.

He laughed with her. Then I cleared my throat. And then he put her down. Eun Mi patted down her uniform shirt and fixed her hair. "You are never doing that to me ever again." She said to Leekun as she smacked his shoulder.

"Ouch. That hurt." He put a hurt expression on.

"Oh well. See you later, Oppa!" She waved and walked next to me.

"Sorry you had to see that." She giggled. 

I shrugged. "It's all good."

"Come on. It's time to get your tour of the place." She said. 

No One's POV:

Teen Top and Eun Mi walked out of the auditorium. Eun Mi walked in between L.Joe and Changjo. They walked to another building and walked in. "This building holds independent practice rooms. Including small mirrored rooms for dancing purposes." She showed them. They walked through the different hallways. Teen Top admired each room. 

L.Joe gasped when he saw the piano rooms. "Theses must've cost a lot!" He said as he opened the door to one of them. There was only enough room for one person, so Chunji held the door open. He sat down on the bench and began to play. Eun Mi was drifting into the song he was playing. He was really good. When he was done, Eun Mi clapped. "Beautiful!" She said.

He smiled. "Thanks."

"Okay... Out of this building... Next, will be the building with the dance studio, that is used for teaching and vocal room. It also has other classrooms.. For sectional teachings." Eun Mi said and began leading the way to the building next to the one they were just in.

When the entered the building, it was empty. "So here is the dance studio." She opened a door a few steps from the entrance on the left. 

"Whoa..." Changjo gasped as they piled into the studio.

"Big, huh? It's the best in the city." Eun Mi said. "All these rooms are soundproof, so no sound can leak out and disturb other classes." She added. 

"Okay." She clapped. "When we go down this hall a little more... The vocal room is here." She opened a door to the right.

The six peaked into the room and saw chairs and stuff in the room. "And the rest are just rooms for sectionals, as I said before."

"This is where we'll be for the second half of the day?" Chunji asked.

Eun Mi nodded. "Basically... See, L.Joe has vocal, dance, violin, and piano. All four will be in the building. Because piano is the room next to this and violin is at the end of the hall." She said. "Unless, any of you guys are in band or orchestra... Then you'd have to go to the other side of campus. Next to the main building.." She explained.

"This is a very large campus. It's like a college." C.A.P pointed out.

"Trust me. I thought this place was humongous." Eun Mi chuckled. "Since we got these buildings out of the way, let's go to the main building.. That's where all our homerooms will be." 

They walked a small distance from the building B to the main building... "Minsoo-Oppa. Your homeroom will be room 304. On the third floor. Chunji, yours is in 218 on the second floor. L.Joe and Niel your guys own is room 105 on the first floor. And then Changjo and Ricky, our homeroom is also on the first floor. Room 129." She said.

The six took the stairs and dropped off C.A.P first. "Have fun, hyung!" The five younger guys said. "Hwaiting!" C.A.P smiled and opened the room. Eun Mi followed and introduced C.A.P to his class. "Good luck, Oppa. See you at lunch." She whispered to where only he can hear. He nodded. "Later, Dongsaeng." And Eun Mi walked out, feeling the stares of the others. 

She walked out of the room and they walked downstairs. "Ready, Chunji-Oppa?" She asked him.

He nodded. "Let's do it!" They got to 218 and the remaining four said: "Hwaiting!" Eun Mi did the same as she did for C.A.P and left. 

Then it was L.Joe and Niel's turn. The class they were in, every girl squealed... Eun Mi didn't even bother to introduce them because they did it themselves. Then she walked with Ricky and Changjo to homeroom.

"You guys don't know how much I don't want to see Mrs. Chang.... She's always grouchy." Eun Mi complained.

"It'll be fine. You have us now." Changjo said.

"Yeah. Hopefully." Eun Mi said.

They got to the end of the hallway and walked into the classroom. Everyone stared. "Good morning, Mrs. Chang. Sorry we're late. I had to give a tour to our new students..." Eun Mi bowed.

"Have a seat please, Eun Mi-ah." She demanded. And Eun Mi nodded and walked to her seat. She was greeted with many glares, but then a friendly hello from her friend Ha Ni. She had her stuff and handed it to her.

"Thank you so much!" She smiled. Eun Mi sat down at her suddenly empty table. She looked around the room and noticed that her old partners she sat with were in other seats. Then it was all explained. Ricky and Changjo were now her new partners. She smiled when they pulled the seats on either side of her. 

"Why, hello there new partner." Changjo teased.

Eun Mi chuckled. "Jiyong-sshi probably set this up." 

"Yeah.. He probably did." Ricky agreed.

Then Mrs. Chang began teaching and the three got quiet and paid attention.

---------------------------

Hahaha! Okay. So here's the update for the night!! :D
Gosh, this took me awhile.. Because I was trying to make it not confusing..
There's probably grammar errors around in here...
So sorry.. I usually type so fast, I don't even notice... XDD

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

SARANGHAEYO!!!!<3

COMMENT CORNER!!!!!!!!

@christmasplush: YOU'RE BACK!!! I MISSED YOU!! XDDD 
I saw your request thing~!!! And it's sooo awesome!!!! Your L.Joe one was simple, yet it was still awesomely written! :D I'll make sure to request one when you're not that busy with others, okay? ;D
Well this chapter has some decent Changjo action! And it might get a little more intense later? Maybe. XD
I'll have Changjo make a move SOON! Like REAL SOON! :D 

And I'm happy that you'll support me forever and ever and ever! I'm ecstatic! x)
Don't worry, I'll support you forever and ever and ever and ever!!!!! :D
And yes, comment more!! xP