The Job Begins

When Dreams Turn Into Reality

Eun Mi's POV:

I sat down in the comfy chair with the others gathered around the table.

"Eun Mi, it's nice of you to finally join us. Your last event, I'm sorry to hear that it happened to you.." Jiyong-Oppa said.

I nodded. "It's nice to be here too... I apologize for the week delay.." I got up and bowed.

"Don't worry about it, it's fine." He smiled at me. "Today, you will be helping the guys... They'll tell you what they need, and you will go take care of it.. I need to go to an important meeting.. Hwaiting!" He encouraged. 

I smiled and watched him leave the room. 

"So.. He left this folder.. I'm guessing it's for you.." Chunji pointed at the folder on the table.

I got up and grabbed at the folder. I opened it and it read the schedule of the guys. "Uhh. Well, today you'll be meeting with the music producer to meet about new songs..." I told them. "And you'll be having a dance practice. You will be having a small performance tomorrow night. At...." I scanned the page to identify the place. When I saw it: "Ah ha! At a small birthday party." 

"They must be rich if they booked us at a birthday party." C.A.P-Oppa mumbled.

I nodded. "Err. Though we better get going now... You're expected to meet the music producer in a few minutes." I said. 

So the six piled out of the room and I trailed behind. I stared at the paper in the folder and read the details of the birthday party.. This girl on the paper... Her father.. Has the same name as mine.. I closed the folder and shook the thoughts out of my head. Knowing that this could all be a coincedence. There's a lot of Korean men, who had the name Lee Chunghee. I sighed.

Changjo fallen into step with me. "What's on your mind?" He asked.

"The father of the girl who the party is for... Has the same name as my Appa... And he left my Umma and I a long time ago.. So..." I trailed off.

"Do you think it's him?" He asked.

I shrugged. "I have no clue. Maybe tomorrow night, I can try to somehow tag along." I suggested.

"If you ask Jiyong-hyung, he's bound to agree." Changjo told me.

I nodded. "Ne. We'll see."

We got to the recording studio, and the music producer guy greeted the six teenage boys. He looked at me and gave a shocked look. "Oh! Who is this?!" 

"Jiyong-hyung's assistant." L-Joe answered.

Changjo's POV:

Eun Mi had introduced herself to HyunSuk-hyung. He smiled politely at her and pointed her a seat. He clapped his hands and looked at us. "So new songs. Excited?" He asked. 

Ricky jumped up in his seat. "Yes we are! Can we hear the sample, please?" He was hyper again.

I sighed and just sat there as hyung began to play the sample of the song. "It's only the beat. We'll be adding lyrics to it soon.. It'll be called Supa Luv." He told us.

"That's a good title." C.A.P-hyung said.

HyunSuk-Oppa nodded in enthusiasm and looked at Eun Mi. "Did you like it, young miss? We have to make sure that girls' your age has to like it." He looked at Eun Mi.

She shook her head in confusion then smiled in approval. "It's sounds pretty great." 

"Good. That's what I like to hear. Here's the other sample." Then he began playing it. 

The song had a slower tempo than the last one. I looked at Eun Mi who was swaying to the song. She was enjoying it... Maybe when we get the lyrics to the song and then get it recorded, I'll serenade Eun Mi.

I smiled a bit. I sighed a bit and looked at my other hyungs. They were involved into the beat.

When it finished, HyunSuk looked at us. "How was that?"

"That was awesome!" Niel shrieked.

"What will that one be called?" L.Joe asked.

"Angel." He answered. "And! L.Joe will have his own little rap. Then, Changjo and Ricky will have a bit more singing parts!" He added. 

I nodded. "That's awesome." I added my own input.

"Ah. HyunSuk-sshi, when will the guys comeback with these songs?" Eun Mi asked.

"Well, we still need to come up with the lyrics... So maybe at the beginning of the year." He answered. "It all depends on the progress we make from now to then." 

Eun Mi nodded. She sighed and preoccupied herself with her phone. 

Then the door opened. It was a familiar face. 

"Shin Hyuk! My friend!" HyunSuk said.

Eun Mi looked up from her phone, her eyebrows knit together.

"You guys have similar names." Ricky pointed out.

HyunSuk chuckled and nodded. The other man sat down in the other seat.

"I am Shin Hyuk. I probably seem familiar.. I helped produce Justin Bieber's hit single.. So here I am, helping you guys now. I'll be helping with lyrics, okay?" He explained.

Eun Mi's face scrunched up when she heard that name. "You mean that boy with the really girly voice?" And she wasn't kidding. "I thought he was a girl at first." She chuckled and blinked innocently.

"Yes, him." Shin Hyuk-sshi answered.

Eun Mi chuckled some more and went back to her phone. 

"We shall start with lyrics, yeah?" He asked.

We nodded and began working on our new song. 

-------------------------------

OTL
I'm so frackin' brain dead....
I couldn't think of anything to fill the void!!!
I will try to update tomorrow, with the birthday party scene..
Eun Mi meeting up with her dad?
Errmmm! We'll see!!!!!! ;D

I hope you liked it!

SARANGHAEYO!!!<3

COMMENT CORNER!!!!:

@christmasplush: OMONA!!! Dongsaeng! I just noticed I haven't updated this in a week!!!! 
OMG!! I can't believe how long I've waited to update.. I feel like a fail..
And I don't even think this update was all that good.. Dx
I hope you enjoyed it though... I just feel so brain dead...
For all my fanfics actually.. It's crazy..
School is just killing me...

I will make sure to comment next time.. Cause usually when I do read your update, it's late at night or early in the morning..
And I'm just too lazy to type something up.. DX
I'll wait until I request. Don't want to overwhelm you!

@shiraishi_fan67: I'm happy you don't mind the wait. 
I'm sorry for the other long wait just now...
I will try not to die in school! XD

@xFlyHigh: Wow.. You read all 23 chapters within a day?!
How bad did your eyes hurt after all the reading?! O.O
I'm super happy you like my fic, though! It makes me happy! :D
Don't worry about it! Comments motivate me to write more...
But when I'm jam-packed with school work, I usually don't update.. OTL
Comment as much as you want. I'm bound to reply to them the next time I update.

@Siona100: I will try to update with longer chapters!!^^