Piano

When Dreams Turn Into Reality

Changjo's POV:

As we walked towards the food stand, Eun Mi grabbed my hand and swung our hands together. I smiled at her and she smiled back.

"We need to go on a date together. Just you and me," I tell her. "Since our day got ruined by these bums," I chuckle. She laughs then nods. "Sure, sounds like a plan," she said with a wider smile.

When we approached the food stand, Ricky literally ran towards the register to order his food. He began calling out large amount of random foods. We all looked at each other, until CAP hyung put a hand on his back and shook his head. "Who will be paying for your food?" he asked.

Ricky looked down and told the girl to cancel his order. Then he just told her one item he wanted. We all followed suit and ordered what we wanted. Eun Mi began taking out money from her purse, but CAP hyung stopped her. "YAH!" CAP exclaimed in surprise.

Eun Mi jumped a bit and looked up at him. "What? I have money," she said with a blank expression. "My treat," she tried her aeygo to make him give in. CAP shook his head and grabbed her hand and placed it back to her side. "Sorry, dongsaeng. I'm paying," he winked and patted her head.

Chunji led the way to a big table and we all claimed a seat. Eun Mi was looking around and then she gasped. She quickly got out of her seat and ran. We all looked at her curiously, and I got up, following her. She walked up to the register and asked the girl an question. I wasn't able to hear it, except the girl telling her to go right ahead.

Eun Mi excitedly ran back in the direction of the table, but scurried past it.That was when I noticed what she was giddy about. There was a piano up against the side of the metal trailer. She pulled the ceramic chair closer to the ivory instrument, and ran her fingers across the keys. "Wow. For this piano being outdoors, it's taken care of," she says to herself.

I pull up a chair behind her and watch as she stares at the glossy keys. As she laid her fingers on the keys, she began to play a melodic song. The song filled the air, my ears, and made the table behind us quiet. The song was unrecognizable, but it was still beautiful. Eun Mi played the final note, took her hands off the keys, and stood up. She stared straight ahead then walked off. "Yah!" I quickly stood up in my chair. "Where are you going?!" I call after her.

I look back at our table and all eyes were staring wide at me. "I'll be back," I tell them. They all nodded and I ran off. As the crowd became dense, I still kept an eye at Eun Mi's back. I saw how she put her hand over where her eyes should be. She's crying... I thought  to myself.

I quickened my walk, pushed my way through the crowd, and finally makde it to her. I grabbed her wrist, turned her around, and pulled her into a hug. Eun Mi began to sob in my chest. I felt my heart break. It hurt me to hear her cry. "It's going to be okay, jakiya," I whisper into her ear.

She shakes her head in my chest and sobs some more. I put a hand on her head and her hair. "Shhhh..." I say quietly, trying to calm her down.

"Jonghyun..." she whimpers.

"I'm here for you, Eun Mi," I tell her.

"I miss her so much," she says in a hushed voice.

"She's in a better place now. I'm sure she misses you too," I try to encourage her. "But do you think your umma would want to see you in tears?" I ask her.

She shakes her head.

"Look at me," I whisper.

Eun Mi pulls away from my chest and looks up at me. I take my hand from her head and wipe her tears away. Her eyes were puffy from all the crying. I lean down and lay a soft kiss on her lips.

Eun Mi's POV:

Changjo'a lips on mine helped calm me down. I didn't want to pull away, but Changjo did. I look at him and tightly hug him. "Saranghae~" I say into his chest.

"Nado saranghae," he whispers back.

I sniffle, then my stomach growls. I jerk away from Changjo and looked down at my belly. I chuckle. "I'm hungry," I say.

Changjo smiles down at me. "Then let's go back and eat," he says.

I nod and Changjo grabs my hand. We walked through the crowded trail back to the food area. The other were still eating and animatedly talking. We approached the table and sat down. "Welcome back," L.Joe said while nibbling on a fry.

I smiled and grabbed at the chicken sandwich that was in my basket. The table had an awkward atmosphere around it. I put down my sandwich and started a conversation. "So you guys will start recording your new song soon, right?" I ask

CAP nods. "Starting tomorrow, we will be starting our rigorous schedule," he replies.

"You guys excited about coming out with a new song?" I asked.

I watched all of them nod. "We'll also be singing a ballad song," Chunji adds.

"Daebak~ I can't wait to hear it," I smile widely.

"We're also going to get our hair redone!!" Ricky playfully raises his eyebrows. 

"But I like your hairstyles like this!" I exclaim. 

"New song, new hair~" L.Joe says.

"Looks like I'll be paying my imo's salon a visit soon," I giggle. I pick up a fry and begin eating is. Continuing to eat, L.Joe cleared his throat. I picked up my sandwich and ate more of it. "If you don't mind me asking, what song were you playing on the piano?" L.Joe asks.

I chew my food and look at him. "In my Heart. My umma wrote it. She was a pianist also," I answer.

"Oh. That's a beautiful piece," L.Joe muses.

I nod. "She wrote it for my appa. You know, when they first started dating," I say. "I remember when she played it one day; her eyes were closed the whole time," I smile, remembering the memory. "She was playing with so much emotion, that I started crying," I chuckle.

The others were silet as I began to eat another fry. I felt a stray tear escape my eyes. I quickly swiped at them and continued to eat like nothing happened. 

"Let's go home! I want to sleep as much as I can before we start working hard again," Ricky suggested.

"Yeah, we can go home," CAP agreed.

"You want to join us, Eun Mi?" Chunji asked.

I nod. "Sure, why not?"

"Well, once we're done eating, we can get going," Changjo says as he smiles at me.

________________________________

Wow... It's been FOREVER since I last updated this fanfic!
I'm so sorry for having you guys wait so long~ I'm not sure if I will update again anytime soon.. I have school to juggle. DX

But I need your help... I know when I wrote this, it was when only Supa Luv was the other song of Teen Top's. But now that they have Don't Spray Your Perfume and now Crazy, I'm not sure if I should just jump ahead and use Crazy. Since it is the most recent song from our boys. But if you guys have any suggestions, I would really love it you left it in the comment section.

Thank you for being patient with me~ :3

I hope you enjoyed this update. Hope it wasn't too short.

SARANGHAEYO~!!!!!!<333