Birthday Party [Final]

When Dreams Turn Into Reality

Eun Mi's POV:

I shuffled my way back to the original room I came from. When I pushed my way into the room, I immediately walked to the couch and sat down. I yawned and stared at the wall in front of me. The words of my appa echoing in the back of my head. My eyes closed, but then shot open when I got tapped on the shoulder.

"Yah! Eun Mi-ah. Where's the water you said you were gonna get?" Jiyong-sshi looked down at me.

I glanced to the side and looked back up at him. "I forgot?" I questioned.

"Are you asking me if you forgot or are you telling me you forgot?" He asked.

"I forgot..." I muttered. 

"Where did you end up going, anyways?" He asked.

"Uhhh... I went to... To talk to my appa..." I answered, clearly ashamed. 

When I looked at Jiyong-sshi, he had a calm expression on his face.

"Uh. What?" I scrunched up my face.

"Nothing.. It's okay. The six are about to go out and perform anyways. 

I nodded. "Ne. Mianhae."

"Don't worry about it. Come, wanna join and watch the performance?" He asked.

I got up from the couch and followed Jiyong-sshi out the room. The others followed behind. While we were walking in the hallway, Changjo came up next to me. "How'd it go?" He asked. 

I shrugged. "Okay I guess..." I answered.

He slung his arm around my shoulders. "Don't let it bug you.. If you survived without your appa for almost ten years, you can survive without him for the 20." He told me.

"Yeah... I guess." We exited out of the house and went to the backyard. The girl's were all cheering.. Such small peopleI thought to myself.

I sat down at one of the chairs in front of a set table. This backyard was huge. I never thought such a backyard could be this big. I pushed the thought to side as Teen Top started performing to "Clap".

I watched intently as Changjo and the rest danced with their hearts out. They swooned the 10-11 year olds in front of them. I chuckled at how cute they acted. As I sat there watching, I slowly started drifting to sleep. My eyes drooping closed. When the song finished, they stuck around and hung out with the girls. Then I fell asleep. 

*Eun Mi's Dreamland*

"Eun Mi-ah, we would love to have you as a trainee here in Cube." The president of Cube said.

I nodded. "I would love to be a trainee too." I smiled.

"So here's the deal.. You can continue your school life... But you're gonna have to quit your job with Teen Top's manager... Their schedule will be clashing with your training schedule..." He explained. "Then, if you are in any relationship with one of the boys, or anyone at school, you're gonna have to either put it on hold or just break it off."

My smile dropped. "Oh... I can do that." I mumbled.

"I'm sorry if you do have a boyfriend... But we need you to be fully focused for this... We can't have you distracted by your significant other." He told me. 

I nodded. "I understand, sir."

"Good... So this weekend I'll have to meet with you and your legal guardians and we will talk about your future, yes?" He asked.

I smiled again. "Of course. I will see you again soon." As I got up, so did President Hong. He extended out his arm and I politely took his hand and shook it. 

I walked out of the office with a ping of guilt suddenly hitting me... My friends of Teen Top didn't even know I got scouted... I wasn't sure how I was gonna break the news to them. If I were to be scouted by Top Media, they would've been excited.. But Cube is a large company... I'm afraid they're gonna feel as if I betrayed them... But out of the six of them, one of them I was afraid to tell.
Choi Jonghyun... I was afraid to tell him. And only him.

*End of Dream*

Changjo's POV:

After about an hour of chatting with the girls' we had to call it quits.. We needed to get out of here fast and get to a radio station. When I looked around the backyard, I spotted Eun Mi with her head down on one of the tables... She looked to be sleeping. I walked up to her and tapped her shoulder. She shuffled and her face turned out of her arms... Eyes closed and eyebrows knit together. 

I caressed my finger tips across her forehead. Her expression relaxed, but she didn't wake. I stared at her face longer, but it got gut short when someone from behind cleared their throat. 

I turned around to see a man. He must've been the man who helped bring Eun Mi into this world. Features on this man was also found on Eun Mi... So he must be her appa. I thought to myself. 

"Do you want me to get her for you?" He asked.

I nodded. "Please. We need to take her with us. We can't leave her here..." Those were the wrong words to say. He was her appa... Of course we could've left her here. But she would've killed us if we did.

The man chuckled. "Yeah.. She's an important asset to your team, huh?" He asked as he squatted down in front of Eun Mi and put an arm underneath both her legs and slowly took her out the chair. He carefully carried her in bridal style. 

I followed behind the man and gazed at Eun Mi's face... Her face mirrored trouble. She wasn't having the best of dreams right now. I had this urge just to wake her.

When we walked into the room I watched as the man slowly laid Eun Mi on the couch and I walked towards the back of the room to our stylists. The man silently walked out of the room and I stared at Eun Mi's sleeping body.

I wonder what she's dreaming about... I thought to myself.  

-------------------

Sorry if it's short...
I've been running low on creativity lately..
Though, I hope you enjoyed it. :D

Uhh.. Please check out this post on my tumblr: http://-iamyourstruly.tumblr.com/post/4294301681/ 
Please do not worry... The numbers are quite far from there, but it's gonna end SOON!!!!
But it's all but the beginning there's still a lot to cover from now to the end! :D
I have a small surprise chapter I guess you can say!
It'll be nice and sweet. :D

Sorry for my lack of updates though...
BUSY BUSY BUSY! D;

SARANGHAEYO!!!!!<3