Options.

When Dreams Turn Into Reality

Eun Mi's POV:

I walked through the hallways of my school... I held my binders close to my chest and gazed about the hallways and just looked at everyone socializing... I didn't feel like talking to anyone.. Even my two closest friends. Out of all the students, I was the only one of the other few who wore the black polo... Everyone else wore the different color ones... I walked into one of the piano practice rooms and set my bag down. I sat down on the bench and began to play the song I had played for my Umma again...

I made it through the song without a single tear.... I looked out the thin glass window on the door, to see my only friend standing there. I got up and opened the door. "Eun Mi-sshi!!!" She cried.

I blinked and looked at her. "What?"

"Why are you wearing black? You never wear black..." My friend Ha Ni pointed out.

"Wait... Did you Umma pass away yesterday?" She questioned.

I looked down at  my feet and nodded. "Ummmm... Yeah... She's in a better place now..." I muttered.

Changjo's POV:

*In Dreamland*

Me, the rest of Teen Top, and Eun Mi were in the dance studio... She wasn't her talkative self, and she had her hood on her head. Me and the rest of the group were worried about her... Something at school might've happened. 

I walked up to her. "Eun Mi-ah... What's wrong?" I asked her as I sat down next to her.

She shook her head. "Nothing." She whispered.

"You're not acting like yourself, something has to be wrong..." I said.

"I'm fine." She muttered.

"Eun Mi. You have to tell me what's wrong... I would like to help you, along with the rest of Teen Top." I told her.

She shook her head. 

Then I took my hand and put it under her chin. I slowly lifted up her face, but her hair was blocking it. She slowly turned her head away. "Stop..." She whispered.

Then I slowly moved her hair out of her face... When I did, a black eye revealed itself! "Eun Mi!! You have a black eye!" I exclaimed.

The other members came surrounding Eun Mi and I. 

She slowly moved her hair back and looked away. She looked back down at her hands and just sat there.

"Let me see." L.Joe came up.

He grasped her chin lightly and examined her face. "Who did it?" His face reflected hate. Pure hate.

She shook her head. "I got beat up...." She muttered.

"Why?" L.Joe was getting impatient. Once he figured out who did it, he was gonna set off to go find them and be their worse nightmare...

"Because... I'm close to you guys... They're just jealous..." She muttered a tear escaped and ran down her face. I watched as Eun Mi slowly lifted up her arm to wipe her face. When she did, I noticed red scars on her wrist.

"Eun Mi... They scratched you too?" Chunji noticed too..

She quickly pulled her sleeves over her hand. I stopped her and grabbed her wrist. I saw her cringe when I applied the pressure. I loosened my grip and slowly lifted up her jacket sleeve. My eyes widened at the sight of her arms. They were covered with scratches.

"Whoever did this to you, will regret it." C.A.P-hyung said. 

Eun Mi just sat there as Chunji, L.Joe, and I examined her wounds.

"Niel-ah, go get the first aid kit." Chunji demanded.

"Yes, hyung." Niel obediently left the room, in search for the first aid kit.

"Eun Mi-ah. Why didn't  you defend yourself?" Ricky suddenly asked.

She shrugged. "Because... I didn't know what to do. I was paralyzed. I just let them tackle me... They were screaming at me saying that I had to stay away from you guys... And that I shouldn't deserve to work along side you six." She sniffled.

"Don't listen to them. You deserve it more than them." L.Joe said as he rubbed her cheek with his thumb.

"Can you tie up your hair please?" Chunji asked softly.

"I can't... My arms hurt really bad." She whispered.

"Ricky. Come here. Tie her hair." Chunji continued to examine her arms. "Can you move up, so you can give room for Ricky to tie your hair?" 

Eun Mi nodded and slowly shifted forward. We all followed and Ricky stepped behind her and attempted to tie her hair. 

"Your back isn't hurt, is it?" C.A.P asked.

She shook her head. "Anni.. It's just my arms and my face... They hurt the most." She said.

"Your chest, stomach, legs?" L.Joe added. "Did they kick you at all?" He interrogated.

"No. They just punched me in the eye and scratched my arms." She answered.

"How could they do this? You don't deserve this." I said.

Then Niel came back in the room with a first aid kit. Chunji and L.Joe quickly grabbed at it. They slowly helped her remove her jacket. The scratches continued up her arm up to her elbow. I began to feel angry. My lips twitched as I began to think of a plan to get back those girls who did this to Eun Mi.

My eyes snapped back to her as she let out a quiet whimper as Chunji disinfected her scratches.

*End of Dream*

I shot up in bed. Then I quickly got up and grabbed at the jacket that was hanging at the foot of my bed. I quietly walked out of the room, with my sleeping hyungs'. I made my way through the small living room and laid my hand on the front door. I slowly twisted the knob and walked out the dorm. I crept through the hallway and to the stairwell door. I pushed it open and began to go up the never ending stairs. When I finally got to the door I wanted, I opened it. 

The wind burst through the door and hit me in the face. I closed my eyes for a brief second and walk onto the concrete ground. I walk a few steps and the view of the city reveals itself. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. I sat down in one of the seats that were set up on the roof... I looked out on the city. The noise of the cars honking.. The wind blowing. 

I didn't know what to do... What if this dream came true? How can I prevent it from happening? I looked out at the view again, and then I heard the door open. I didn't bother to look behind me, because I already knew it was Byunghun-hyung. He was the only one who knows that I come up here.

"What's wrong?" I heard behind me.

I shrugged. "Another dream." I said.

I heard a chair being dragged behind me and then it appeared in front of me.

"About what?" True enough, it was Byunghun.

"Eun Mi... She got bullied... Because she was manger-hyung's assistant." I answered truthfully.

"Do you think it'll come true?" He asked.

"I have no idea... Because yesterday came true..." I pointed out.

"So what do you want to do?" He asked more questions.

"I want to either get manager-hyung not to hire Eun Mi... Or..." I stopped.

I looked up to see L.Joe's face full of concern.

"Or what?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Transfer to Seoul High School of the Arts..." I said.

--------------------------------

I'm sorry for a late update... Yesterday, I wasn't feeling the best...
I had a bad headache... And I was coughing..
But here is the first chapter update of the day..
I will add another one later tonight!!! :D

SARANGHAEYO!!!<3

Comment Corner!!

@christmasplush: Hahaha! I just fall for whoever... xDDD
I'm also a Shawol!^^ I love reading all the varieties that they have here.. I would like to write a SHINee fic one day... But maybe when I get this fic done... Or when I get back to my Junhyung and Yoseob ones... I went on hiatus for those two, because I lost inspiration... I left many readers in disappointment.. But I had to.. :\

I'm really glad that you enjoy this story.. To be honest, I don't even know what's gonna happen... I just write whatever comes to mind. XDDD Well, I hope you enjoyed this update! And look forward to the one in a couple hours!! :D