Excitement

When Dreams Turn Into Reality

No One's POV:

"So they will be transferring to Seoul High School of the Arts..." Manager said.

The room got quiet. Eun Mi looked around the room, to see if the others would have anything to say first. Eun Mi was about to say something, until Ricky shouted! 

"WE'RE GONNA BE AT THE SAME SCHOOL AS OUR DONGSAENG?!" He was excited.

Eun Mi smiled sweetly. "That's really cool... I guess, I'll have my own personal bodyguards, huh?" She giggled into her palm.

The boys around her, were still a bit speechless; but Changjo smiled widely. "This is awesome!" He fist pumped in the air.

"So when will they start attending?" Eun Mi asked.

"Tomorrow." Manager said bluntly. 

Eun Mi smiled. "Yay!" 

L.Joe exchanged smiles with Changjo. 

Eun Mi's POV

"Manager-hyung... But the school will know us by Teen Top, won't they?" Chunji said.

He nodded. "Unfortunately, yes... So be prepared for the fangirls... But, it was all under one condition.. You guys do a performance... To acknowledge your present in the school." Manager-hyung sighed.

"Oh okay.. Then I guess we'll go and practice then." C.A.P said. He got up and smiled at me. "Welcome to the team, Eun Mi-ah." 

I smiled up at him. "Thank you, Oppa." 

Then they left me, alone with Manager-Oppa.

I looked at him. "Thank you so much for accepting me.. I just want to let you know.. I wasn't that desperate for the job... I just took the offer, because I knew it was gonna be a once in a lifetime thing..." I bit my bottom lip.

"Don't worry about it." He smiled nicely. "You can call me Jiyong. (A/N: Idk if this is really his name.. ;~;)"

I nodded. "Okay, Jiyong-sshi."

"So this is how your job will work." He put his hands on the table.

I nodded and started for my bag so I can grab paper and a pen. When I did, I put it on the table.

"You'll be helping around... For the small things that I would have to do, you can do. For example... Food, water, towels..." He moved his hands around.

I scribbled down the things that I were listed. "Basically, I'm the one fetching the things Teen Top wants..." I pointed out my pen.

"Exactly... So instead of me, having to get out of the way to get all these things when I can be managing Teen Top, you'll be doing it." He nodded. 

"Oh. Okay..." I nodded. So basically, I'm just like a dog...

"I'll be getting paid for this, right?" I asked him.

He nodded. "Of course. You'll be getting about half of what I get.. Which is about 100,000 to 300,000 Won every two weeks... (A/N: Idk the pay of managers.. So I'm just guessing...)

My eyes practically popped out of my sockets. "Chincha? That's a lot of money!" I covered my mouth.

He nodded. 

I looked around the room. "My job sounds.... Simple.." I smiled.

"It may sound simple... But then, if I'm like sick or I have something else to do, and that leads me to be gone... You may have to take over and actually be manager." He told me.

"Oh. Well, then I better pay attention on what you do so if it does happen, I'll be ready." I nodded. 

Jiyong-sshi clasped his hands together. " I guess that's all for today.. Tomorrow morning, after Teen Top's performance, I expect you to be the one to show them around the school, arraso?" He ordered.

"Arraso." I nodded.

"You may go now. It was nice meeting you, Eun Mi-ah." He smiled.

"Thank you so much for choosing me. I'll see you and Teen Top tomorrow morning then." I bowed and grabbed my backpack.

I walked out of the room. When I looked to the right, I saw Teen Top standing there.

"How long have you guys been here?" I asked them.

"We were gonna ask manager-hyung something..." Niel said.

I nodded. "Oh. Well I have to get going. I'll see you guys tomorrow morning." I bowed and went the opposite direction.

*Skip to the next morning, shall we? ;D*

Changjo' POV:

I yawned as we piled out of the car. "This school looks all fancy-wancy." I said.

"Well, we're gonna have to deal with it... This is where Eun Mi-ah goes, and we have to stay with her." C.A.P-hyung said as he walked in front.

Then a car pulled up behind ours. And to our surprised it was Eun Mi. "Morning guys!" She waved at us as she closed the car door.

"You're here early." Ricky said.

She nodded. "I have to be here for you guys." She smiled.

"Well, let's get going. So I can show you guys to our stage room. So you guys can do a small sound check and dance rehearsal before everyone gets here in about an hour." She said.

Then she past us and started leading the way..

Is it weird to say that my heart was pounding when I saw her? Because it was beating out of my chest. I swallowed nervously and started following her. Then I caught up with her and fell into stride next to her.

"Eun Mi-ah, are you happy we are here?" I asked her.

She nodded. "Of course! It's nice to actually be able to have new friends going to the same school as me. And new friends that are very much so, famous." She giggled.

My heart started beating fast again. 

"I know, I might deal with some haters... Since you guys have fans here... And well they'll be made with the fact I'm close to their precious boys..." She scoffed.

"We'll be here to protect you." I told her.

She looked at me and smiled. "Thank you, Changjo-oppa. You guys are the best.." She said.

"It's nothing. We might as well protect our new best friend, right?" I put my arm around her shoulder.

I looked directly in front of me, so I wouldn't have to see her reaction. But when I glanced to my left, her face was turning red, and she had a slight smile on her face.

I smiled myself, and then felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I pulled it out with my free hand and opened the message.

Someone is getting it onnnn~!!! XP

I rolled my eyes. It was L.Joe-hyung. I looked behind my shoulder and mehronged. 

I was ready to begin life at this new school. It should be a good and interesting one. 

-----------------------

Aigooo~ Sorry for such a late update!!!!!
Yesterday, my mom took my laptop from me, so I can rest...
I was sick yesterday that's why... :\
But I'm all better now!!!^^

I hope you guys enjoyed this!!! :D

SARANGHAEYO~!!!!<3

COMMENT CORNER!!!!

@samanthaa: I am so happy that you enjoyed it!!!!^^ I never thought of just Changjo transferring.. But I think the choice of all them, was a good one! ;D Can I tell you that your comment about me being an awesome writer, made me tear up? Because I never had anyone tell me that. So I THANK YOU!! Thank you with all my heart! I hope you will continue to support me, yes? :D I hope you enjoyed this update!!^^

@jongrish_shin: Hello new commenter..^^ Welcome!!! :D If I had all of Teen Top's number, I would constantly text them my undying love for them!! xDD And I'd try to get closer to Changjo! XDDDDD Changjo is my fave out of Teen Top, too! Something we have in common! :D I hope you enjoyed this update!