New Friends

When Dreams Turn Into Reality

Eun Mi's POV:

While at the park, I had learned the dance to Teen Top's debut song... Changjo-Oppa and Ricky-Oppa were the one's who helped me the most... 

"So what else do you play?" Changjo asked as we sat down on the grass in a group.

I was pulling out pieces of grass and looked up at him. "I can only play piano.. But I can sing, as well." I answered. 

"You can sing?!" Ricky asked.

I nodded.

"Sing something!!" Chunji exclaimed.

I bit my bottom lip and looked around the group at the faces of my new friends. "Are you sure?" I asked nervously.

"Just sing." L.Joe commanded.

I stuck my tongue at him and cleared my throat. "I'm sorry if my voice sounds a bit... Bad... Since I've been doing a lot of crying lately.." I said trying to stall.

The guys continued to stare at me. I just sighed and started to sing It Hurts by 2NE1... When I finished singing, everyone was quiet. I cleared my throat. "Was I bad?" I asked.

"That was beautiful!!" Niel broke the silence.

I smiled. "Thank you."

"I can see why you got that scholarship. You're really talented." L.Joe said.

I nodded. "I competed against many others... And only 15 out of the 1,000 plus had gotten the scholarships." I said.

"Wow." Chunji gaped. "I have never heard such a soothing voice before."

I felt my cheeks warm up. "Thank you Chunji-Oppa."

Then out of no where, someone's phone started to ring. "Shoot! We have to get back to the hospital!!" C.A.P exclaimed as he pulled his phone out of his pocket.

"Omo!!! Let's goooo~" Ricky yelled.

"There's no need to yell, Ricky-ah." Chunji chastised.

"Sorry, hyung." He frowned.

Then we took off. We had to run, but I obviously fell behind. I panted hard the farther we ran. Then all of a sudden, I tripped. "Ahh!" I yelped as my knee scraped against the concrete and I got back up on my feet. I was gonna run again, but my knee was really hurting. I bent over and put my hands on my knees, trying to gain my breath back. I watched as blood trickled down my leg.

"Come on! Get on my back!" I heard a voice say to me.

When I looked up, I saw Changjo. 

"Are you sure?" I asked him. "I might be heavy..." I frowned.

"Don't speak any non-sense. You can't be that heavy. Let's go. We're falling behind." He pointed out.

I nodded. "If you insist." I shrugged.

He nodded and got on one knee. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he put arms under each of my legs. He slowly stood up and propped me up into position. Once we were set, he took off running. I laid my head on his back and listened to his quickened breaths and his soft footsteps.

"Oh, and you're not heavy by the way." He called out behind his shoulder.

I smiled and slowly closed my eyes... After all the crying and then the running, it sure tired me out... The last thing I remembered before I went into a deep slumber, was being laid on a couch...

*1 Hour Later*

-Eun Mi's Dream-

"Changjo-Oppa...." I sighed out.

"Ne?" He turned around and gave me a small smile.

"Saranghaeyo!" I made a heart with my hands and smiled.

Then Changjo walked up to me and wrapped his arms around me. "Saranghaeyo, Eun Mi-ah." Then he looked down at me and slowly put his face up to mine... But it stopped right before he did, due to a sharp pain in my knee....

-End of Dream-

I quickly shot up and breathed in. I got a head rush, so I slowly laid back down...

"Mianhae, Eun Mi-ah." It was the voice of my Imo...

Then I propped myself on my elbows and looked at her. We were in a dim lit room.. I examined it and looked back at my Imo. "Where are we?" I asked.

"At our house, of course." She answered nicely. She then wiped my wound again.

I bit my bottom lip because of the pain. "Oh... How did I get here?" I questioned in a strained voice.

"Well, when you got back to the hospital, you were asleep on Changjo's back... So he had laid you upon a couch.. Then Imobu carried you into the car and carried you into this room." She explained. "You're a heavy sleeper." She chuckled.

"I never got to say thank you..." I said.

"They left their numbers for you..." She grabbed a piece of paper and handed it to me. 

I grabbed at it and laid back down. I stared at the paper... It had the names of the guys and their numbers right next to it.. My eyes quickly looked for Changjo's so I could text him a thank you.

I felt my Imo's warm hands begin to bandage up my knee. 

"Imo, where's my phone?" I asked her.

"Over there." She pointed at the dresser across the room. 

"Oh okay." I said, I was about to get up, but my Imo placed her hand on my shoulder.

"Anni. You need to rest. I'll get it for you." She said.

I nodded. "Okay. Kamsamnida."

Imo got up and walked over to the dresser and grabbed my phone. 

"You can just throw it." I told her.

She nodded and tossed it. It laid on my stomach. 

"Thank you, Imo. For all that you're doing..." I smiled.

She smiled back and exited the room. "It's not a problem." She said.

I opened up my phone and began entering the numbers of Teen Top. The first to text? Changjo.

Changjo's POV:

While my hyungs were shouting loudly at the TV, I stared up at the ceiling and daydreamed. I couldn't stop thinking about Eun Mi.. And right when I thought of her, I gotten a text... Unknown number... I opened it, and read:

Oppa! This is Eun Mi~! I never got to thank you for what you did... So here it is. Kamsamnida, Changjo-Oppa!! :D

I smiled upon seeing her message. I was about to reply back, when someone pulled my phone out of my hands.

"Yah! Why'd you take my phone!?" I exclaimed. I looked to see it was Chunji-hyung who grabbed my phone.

"Why you smiling?" He smirked.

I wiped the smile of my face and glared. "Give me my phone back, please."

He shook his head and read the message. "Eun Mi is awake! We need to get her number!" He exclaimed. When Chunji grabbed his phone, it rang. So did the rest of my hyung's phones.

"Nevermind. Here." He tossed me back my phone and replied to his text.

Your welcome, Eun Mi! I just gotta say, you looked really peaceful.. Haha. 

I pressed the Send button, and waited for a reply..

--------------------------------

Annyeong my readers!!!! ^^
Are you guys enjoying this fanfic so far?
Please tell me you are!!! :D

If you guys can, will you comment and tell me what you think?

GUYS! Right now, I am spazzing out like a crazy person!!
I'll be moving towards the November time-frame, to a state with a bunch of Asian people...
So that's gonna make me have the chance to fine myself a Korean guy!! ;D
Hahaha~ I can't wait!!!!

So, comment, share, anything... :D

SARANGHAEYO!!!<3