Smiles

When Dreams Turn Into Reality

Eun Mi's POV:

"Jae Sook-Oppa, where'd your umma and appa go?" I asked him as I set my phone down after I read L.Joe's text... I was getting worried, because Changjo hasn't replied to my last one...

"They went to go meet with someone about your Umma's Will." He answered.

"Oh.. Okay..." My throat clenched at the mention of my Umma... Who was now in a better place...

"How will I be getting home?" I asked him. "Will you be taking me home?" I added.

"You're not going anywhere. You're gonna be staying with us for awhile. My Umma and Appa will be picking up some of your stuffs, on their way back from the meeting." He answered.

I nodded. "Oh. Um. Do you think I borrow some of Hea Won-ah's clothes? I would like to shower and get out of my uniform." I looked down at myself.

"Yeah. Come on." Jae Sook got up from the couch and started to walk. I got up and followed him. We walked down the hallway again and we stopped in front of a door that had several butterflies and a name plate that said "Hae Won". Jae Sook opened the door and he walked in.

"Where's Hae Won?" I asked.

"She's over at a friend's house doing a group project." He answered over the shoulder. Jae Sook walked towards a drawer and began digging in it. 

"She's a girl, yet she's really unorganized with clothes." He sighed. "You'd think that'd she be more neat... But I guess she's just too lazy." He said.

I chuckled. 

He clutched pieces of clothing and handed it to me when he turned around.

"Kamsamnida, Oppa." I said.

He nodded and he pointed out the room. "Let's get you a towel, yeah?" 

"Of course." I made him walk in front and I followed again. 

We walked back into the hallway we stopped in front of a small door and it revealed a closet full of towels, bedsheets, pillowcases, extra pillows, blankets. It was a fully loaded closet. Jae Sook grabbed  random towel and handed that to me. I grabbed it and walked farther down into the bathroom. I closed the door and locked it. I put the clothes upon the counter and the shower. With band-aid still intact, I stripped and stepped into the warm shower. 

As the sharp droplets of water hit my , I relaxed for the first time today... With the event of my Umma passing away a mere two hours ago.... It was all too hard to believe. I cried while in the shower. It was the best place to cry. Since no one will see me release the tears. I sobbed silently. As I got finished, I dried myself off and wrapped the towel. I stepped out and began to change in the borrowed clothes of my dongsaeng.

As I finished changing, I wrapped my hair in the towel and walked out. I sighed as I carried my clothes in my hand and walked back into the room, I had originally came from. I placed the clothes neatly in the corner and sat down on the bed. I grabbed at my phone and no new messages. Still no response from Changjo... I wonder what's taking him so long...

Changjo's POV:

I still didn't know what to text back to Eun Mi. So I put my phone down and went to join the rest of the group at yelling at the TV while the soccer match went on. I sat next to Ricky. He sat down after he did a full round of WOOHOO's. 

"Come up with something to reply back to Eun Mi, yet?" He asked me.

I shook my head. "Anni. I can't think of anything." I sighed.

"Just as long as you reply later on tonight." He said.

I nodded. "Hyung.... What if my dreams can tell the future?" I asked him suddenly.

"Well, if it's a bad dream, make sure you can prevent it from happening... Let's say Eun Mi gets bullied or something. Make sure you prevent that from happening. Because if she does, then you'll feel guilty. Since you knew that it was gonna happen. Then if it's a good one. Then be patient and wait for it to happen." He told me.

"Thank, hyung! That's something I'll keep in mind." I said. 

I looked at the clock hanging up above the TV and saw that it was already 6 P.M. I still wasn't sure what to say back to Eun Mi.. So I just left it alone. I continued to watch the soccer match, and soon got caught up into it. I started to yell at the TV now. Who knew such a game would be stressful.

Eun Mi's POV:

I continued to stare at my phone... But when it got passed 7, I felt my eyes droop. I yawned and then closed my eyes. 

*The Next Morning*

I felt someone slowly shaking me. Then I heard my name. "Eun Mi..." 

I slowly opened my eyes. I saw my Imo looking at me. "You have to get ready for school.." She whispered.

Then my eyes shot open. "What time is it?!" I panicked as I pulled off the blanket I don't remember ever putting on...

"It's 4:30." My Imo answered calmly.

"Oh. Okay... That's what time I usually wake up anyways." I said.

She nodded. "Don't worry, your Umma had told me all this when I visited her during the week." She smiled at me.

I looked down at my hands and felt tears forming. I quickly blinked them away and looked at my Imo. "Are any of my uniforms here?" I asked.

She nodded. "Yes. They are all hanging in the closet. I made sure to get some of the black tops... Since I know you'll be mourning..." She told me.

"Oh, thank you. I was about to ask if you grabbed some." I smiled slightly at her.

"Well, I'll leave you to get ready... I'll be out in the kitchen making breakfast. Then I'll have Jae Sook take you to school, okay?" She told me.

I nodded. "Imo. Thank you for all this."

"It's not a problem." She smiled and stepped out of my room.

When she left, I quickly grabbed at my phone that was on the night stand. A new message! When I looked at my phone, it was from Changjo! I opened the message and read it.

You weren't just only beautiful...You were gorgeous...

I re-read it a couple of times and smiled. 

-------------------------------------

Soooo guys! 
How was it?
It was good, right? xDD

Well, today I didn't have a starter because I didn't have any free time during Journalism to write! DX
So this whole chapter was thought from the mind!! xP
And some from past thinking.. (If that makes any sense)

SARANGHAEYO!!!!<3

Comment Corner (I shall reply to comments hurrr ;D):

@christmasplush: Changjo is my bias out of all Teen Top! ;D And I consider him my secret boyfriend! Since he's only 2 months and 27 days older than me! xDD Haha, I know I counted. 
There are a ton of SHINee fics on here. And a good chunk of Teen Top ones. But there were barely any Changjo ones so I decided to create one! 
For the interaction between Changjo and Eun Mi, I think that they will become more closer because of one mysterious event, I cannot tell you about!! ;D It's a secret for now, but you will know latterrrrr!!! I hope you enjoyed this update!!! :D

@CrazyPanda105: Well, I hope that it won't be your last comment either!!! :D Did you really almost cry? I swear I almost did just writing it... I tried to make it to where it wouldn't be that sad, but had to be at the same time... But I think it came out pretty well, don't you think? Thank you soooo much! I hope that it will become more cuter as Changjo x Eun Mi couple slowly start to develop! :D
I usually fall for the ones that pop out.. Like I fell for Yoseob because he popped out from the rest of BEAST... But I love all members of Teen Top, but Changjo will forever be my bias!! :D
I hope you enjoyed the update!! :D