Your arms is where I'm safest

When Dreams Turn Into Reality

Changjo's POV:

It pained me to see Eun Mi like this. I got up from my seat, pushing my way out of the pew and towards where Eun Mi was. Everyone in the funeral home was silent. But someone else, I didn't know, went up onto the stage and said a few parting words. I got to the front and saw Eun Mi on her knees crying. A boy about my age was patting her back. It must've been Jineun noona's son. I walked up to Eun Mi and kneeled down next to her. "Eun Mi..." I said quietly.
 
The boy next to her got up and nodded at me. "Jae Sook," he introduced himself.
 
"Jonghyun," I reply. 
 
I put a hand on her head and wait for her to look up at me. When she lifted her head to look at me, she hastily wrapped her arms around my neck and cried into my shoulder. I wrapped my arms securely around her waist and rocked her in my arms. "I'm here for you," I whisper into her ear.
 
She nods on my shoulder and just holds on tight. I glance up at Jineun noona and she's smiling down at the two of us. I met eyes with her and smiled at her. 'Thank you,' she mouths to me.
 
I nod and go back tending Eun Mi. I rub her back slowly as she calms down. She pulls away from my shoulder and locks eyes with me. Her eyes were bloodshot and she had a small smile on her face. “Thank you for being here, oppa~” she whispers to me.
 
I nod. “Anything for you, Eun Mi,” I reply.
 
Eun Mi begins to stand up and I get up fast enough to help her. She smiles at me and she sits down next to Jineun noona. “I’ll be going back,” I say to her.
 
She shakes her head. “Anni, come sit next to me,” she tells me. I watch as Jineun noona and her family scoot over a little, leaving me enough space to sit next to Eun Mi.
 
I nod and sit down next to her. She lays her head on my shoulder as she looks upon the stage at the next person talking about her umma.
 
“That was a beautiful speech you said up there,” I whisper to her.
 
“Thanks. I improvised it,” she chuckles softly, “it all came from the heart,” she added.
 
“Well your heart comes up with the most intriguing set of words,” I compliment.
 
Eun Mi's POV:
 
After people said their final words, it was time to bury my umma. I followed behind the casket, holding a few of my umma's favorite flowers: carnations and orchids. I even held a few of her sheet music so I could throw it down into her grave. The priest said a few prayers and it was time for the casket to go down. I watched as it ascended farther and farther, away from my grasp. Tears flowed down my cheeks again. When it stopped, I was allowed to throw my objects into the hole with my umma. I watched as the paper swayed down and the flowers just plopping onto the casket. I also grabbed a handful of dirt from the lifted earth and threw it down. 
 
I stepped to the side, watching as my imo and others threw dirt into the hole as well. I silently cried as things around me start to spin. This was all too much for me to handle. My umma will no longer be on the surface of the Earth; but below and up in Heaven. I was too distracted that I didn't notice Changjo approach my side. He slipped his arm around my waist and pulled me close to him. I buried my face into his neck and cried. I gripped at his tuxedo and let the sobs rip through me. He began to hum a soft song into my ear. I regained my breath and pulled away from him. I looked up at him  and he smiled softly at me. "I'm here for you, Eun Mi," he whispers.
 
I smile through my tears and nod. "Thank you, Jonghyun," I reply.
 
"Anything for you," he leans in close. 
 
I looked into his eyes and blushed at his closeness. I slowly leaned in towards him and he closed the gap between the two of us and his lips met with mind. I pulled away and grinned at him. He pulled me into another hug and I inhaled his scent and took in the moment; not wanting for it to end.
 
"I love you, Jonghyun," I whisper into his ear.
 
"I love you, too, Eun Mi," he replies softly. 
 
I felt my whole body explode in excitement. The Jonghyun, the maknae of Teen Top, loves me. He was mine and no one else's That me feel special.
 
"I'm happy I met you, Jonghyun," I say.
 
Me too, Eun Mi," he hugs me tighter, "they're closing up the hole," he tells me. I pull away and turn around. They had a small bulldozer and they began covering up the hole. I took in a breath, pushing away the tears. I was getting tired of crying. My eyes were starting to sting and burn already.
 
Everyone began to leave but me, Jonghyun, my imo and her family, Teen Top, and my appa. I watched as the hole was covered fully. When two men patted down at the dirt, they sprinkled some seeds onto the disturbed earth. They nodded at us and left. "You guys can go... I'll be staying behind," I say loud enough for the group to hear. I watched as they nodded and all started walking towards the funeral home. 
 
Jonghyun squeezed my side and kissed my cheek. "I love you. I'll see you later" he smiles.
 
I nod and I watch as he walks towards his group and the six of them follow behind my imo and her family. I turned towards my umma's grave and my eyes lay upon my appa. I smile smally at him and he nods his head in response.
 
I kneel down in front of the grave and bury my face in my hands. I sob loudly, not caring who hears. I was in pain. I needed my umma. I look up into the sky, letting my tears fall and sobs escape. "Umma..." I whimper out. "Why?"
 
I turn my head towards my appa and through my blurry vision, I can see a sad expression on his face. He walks towards me and kneels down beside me. I puts a secure arm around my shoulder and pulls me into his chest. He gently pets my hair as I cry some more. "I miss her so much," I say in between sobs.
 
"I know, Eun Mi... I do too," he whispers.
 
"But promise me and your umma that you will succeed. You'll be the best there is and you will make it big with your talents," he tells me.
 
I nod against his clothed chest and look back at the grave. "I promise."
 
"Come on, you need to get back to the funeral home. You need your sleep. All this crying isn't good for you," appa tells me.
 
I nod and hiccup. "Alright."
 
He helps me up and I dust off my knees of the dirt and seeds. I walk side-by-side with my appa back to the funeral home. It was already deserted. Everyone had left in the past five minutes. I approach my imo and her family and my appa bows before them. "It's nice to see you again, Jineun-ah," he says.
 
"It's been awhile, huh? It was great seeing you today. Thank you for saying words in memory of my sister," she says politely.
 
"Of course. I wouldn't miss my late wife's funeral for anything. Then to see my daughter again, I knew I couldn't pass a day like this," he nods.
 
"Well, I guess we'll be going. Eun Mi needs to get her rest. She's been busy these past few weeks," my imo nods and bows at my appa. "We'll see you again some day, Chunghee."
 
My appa bows again and he left. I watched as his figure got farther and farther away, going to his car. I turn to my imo. "Did Teen Top already leave?"
 
She nods. "They need to get started with their new comeback song," she replies.
 
I nod. "Okay. Well, I guess we can get going home now... My eyes are getting hard to keep open," I chuckle.
 
My imo softly laughs and nods. "Come on," she puts an arm around me and we walk back to the car. 
__________________________
 
Har har har~ I finally got a chapter written!!! >:D
So you guys don't mind that I skip to "Crazy" days right?
I don't think I can talk about Supa Luv days... XD
 
But yeah. Hopefully the next chapter, it will be when Teen Top goes to Jineun's salon and get their hair changed and Eun Mi gets to see. :D
 
Well leave me comments~ They make me happy~
 
SARANGHAEYO~!!!!<333