Job Offer

When Dreams Turn Into Reality

(A/N: I just wanted to know... Did any of you guys cry? xDD Well here's an update for all of you!! :D)

-------------------------

L.Joe's POV:

Me and the rest of the group were dancing to our debut song: Clap. The cute little fans that were here watching us, were clapping along and dancing. It was a sight that made me smile so much... But it all got disrupted when the pager that was in my jacket pocket started to beep. I stopped in the middle of the dance and pulled it out of my pocket. The annoying device got louder as it emerged from my pocket. The music had stopped and so did the rest of the group. I turned off the device and looked up at the guys.

"Her Umma..." I whispered.

The rest nodded and C.A.P-hyung walked up to manager-hyung... "Hyung, we have someone to go visit... Her Umma just passed away. We'd like to give her our condolences." He said.

Manager-hyung nodded. "Be back as soon as possible. We'll have SHINee sunbae-nims to take over while you're gone." He agreed.

C.A.P-hyung nodded and we bowed before we left the room. We ran to the elevator and we waited as it reached the floor we had to be on. Once the elevator doors opened we ran to end of the hallway where Eun Mi's Umma was... When we got to the door, there were face masks hanging there. We grabbed at them and put them over our faces... We advanced into the room. The first thing I saw was doctors scrambling by the bed, a keyboard in the middle of the room, and Eun Mi with a woman and a man.

We walked over and bowed. "Annyeonghaeseyo." We said.

The two adult bowed and replied back: "Annyeonghaeseyo."

Then the man looked at us while the woman looked away quickly. She looked vaguely familiar... But I couldn't tell because of the face mask that covered half her face. "Aren't you Teen Top?" The man asked us. His voice was muffled because of the face mask as well.

"Emotional Teen Top imnida (A/N: I fail I know... Forgive me.. Idk their greeting... DX)!!!!!" We all bowed.

I looked at Eun Mi, and her tears continued to fall down her cheeks. She was staring at the commotion in front. Then I was pulled out of my reveire.

"How do you know our niece?" The woman suddenly asked.

To my surprise it was our hairstylist-noona!!!

"Jineun-noona?!" Ricky stole the words from all of our mouths.

She smiled and waved. "Annyeong, guys."

"Imo? You know them?" Eun Mi asked in a quiet voice.

She nodded. "They come to the salon I work at everyday for their hair and makeup." She answered.

So they were Eun Mi's Imo and Imobu? I asked myself.

"But back to my question... How do you know, Eun Mi?" She asked again.

"We had bumped into her a week ago... While we were walking to the salon, she had came running out of a small store... And she had tripped on upon my foot." I chuckled at that.. "And then when we got here, we had come up here on accident. And well, we're here again." I answered.

"Well I guess fate is doing its work." Noona chuckled.

Then Eun Mi started walking towards the keyboard. She sat down and stared at it. Eun Mi then began to play a song... A song I was unfamiliar with. I walked up behind her as well as Changjo and Ricky. I stared at the sheet of music that was in front and followed along as Eun Mi played. Her heart was deep in the song. She only played from her heart. She was a passionate player.

When she got done, I spoke: "Did you write that?"

She turned around in her seat. She had a bunch of tears running down her face. She slowly nodded. "I wrote it last week... My Umma." She choked. "She passed away listening to my song... Right at the final note, she died." She wiped her cheeks.

Changjo and Ricky just stood there. "We're sorry for you loss." Changjo then said.

She nodded. "Thank you..."

"Eun Mi-ah. What school do you go to?" I asked her.

"Seoul High School of the Arts." She answered.

"Really? Isn't that a prestigious music school?" I questioned.

"I got a scholarship..." She simply answered.

I nodded. The doctors then started to roll the bed from it's spot. Eun Mi just sat there, watching as they took her Umma. I put my hands on her shoulders. "Be strong, dongsaeng." I whispered.

She nodded and sniffled.

Behind us, Jineun-noona and the other three were in a conversation.

"Eun Mi-ah, do you want to join us for a small visit to the park?" Ricky asked out of the blue.

She turned around and nodded. "Sure. I think I need to clear my mind a bit." She slowly got up from her chair and started to follow Ricky out the room... The rest of us followed behind.

"We have to go see our manager real quick, and get our disguises first..." I told her.

Eun Mi nodded and we walked into the elevator and went back downstairs.

Changjo's POV:

We went to get our disguises and we were off to the park. Eun Mi stayed behind with me and Ricky.

"Eun Mi-ah. How old are you?" I asked him.

"15... I turn 16 in December..." She answered quietly.

I nodded. "So you're younger than me and Ricky." I told her.

"You can call us Changjo-Oppa an Ricky-Oppa from now, arraso?!" Ricky said excitedly.

Eun Mi giggled. "Okay then."

When we got to the park, Eun Mi sat down on a bench. I followed my hyungs and we stood in front of her. 

"We are Teen Top!" We whispered loudly so only she can hear.

She smiled widely. It made her look beautiful. Even if her eyes were blood shot and swollen.

"Bang Min Soo. But you can call me C.A.P! I am Teen Top's Charisma Rapper and leader." He bowed.

"Lee Chan Hee, at your service. But you may call me Chunji. I am the Power Voice of Teen Top!" He did a little aegyo.

"Lee Byung Hun. Or L.Joe. I am Teen Top's Mischievous Rapper." He smiled polietly.

"Ahn Daniel. Teen Top's Emotional Voice Niel!" He smiled.

"Yoo Chang Hyun. Teen Top's Lovely Boy and Visual Maknae." He made a heart with his arms over his head.

Then it was my turn. I bowed. "Annyeong. I am Choi Jong Hyun. But I go by Changjo. I am Teen Top's Dancing Boy." 

Eun Mi smiled again. "You guys are too cute." 

"So, dongsaeng. What are you gonna do, now that your Umma is gone?" Chunji asked.

She shrugged. "Just continue what I was doing before she left... Go to school... But now, I have to find a job... I need to help support myself." She sighed. 

"A job. We heard that our manager was looking for an assistant... Maybe we can ask if you can get the job." L.Joe said.

Eun Mi's face then brightened up. "Really? That'd be great! So I don't have to go out on my own and walk around the city looking for new workers..." She nodded. 

-----------------------------

Why hello my lovely readers!!!^^
Here is an update....
I know it's a bit short. But it's an update...

I've been thinking about the next chapters...
And I'm trying to sketch up a way Changjo and Eun Mi will notice that they are the one's for each other...
So, yeahh.. I'm hoping for a nice one..
Maybe Eun Mi will play hard to get? xDD
Haha we'll see!

SARANGHAEYO!!!!!<3