Shock

When Dreams Turn Into Reality

Eun Mi's POV:

"What did Kyung Mi do today, since her toy was gone?" I asked Ha Ni.

"She was quiet... And she wore long sleeves... Which is really unusual." Ha Ni answered.

"Really? She never wears long sleeves..." It got me thinking. "Ha Ni, what if my predictions are true... What if Kyung Mi deals with family problems at home?" I questioned the thought. 

Ha Ni shrugged. "I don't know... But maybe you're right..." 

Then the door opened.... The room went still when we saw who it was... My eyes widened at the sight. Oh, dear God am I dreaming?! I thought to myself.

"Annyeong guys." It was Kyung Mi!! The Choi Kyung Mi!

"Uhhh.." Chunji spoke.. He basically said what we were all wanting to say. 

"Shocker, isn't it?" She chuckled softly.

"If I may ask, what are you doing here?" I asked nicely.

"I had to come apologize... My parents... They had beat me last night when I came home late. And I had to tell the truth or I was gonna get in even more trouble... And they forced me to come and apologize." She answered. 

I looked at Ha Ni. She shrugged.

"If you didn't want to come, you shouldn't have..." I told her.

"But I kinda wanted to..." She said.

"Oh..." 

"Uh.. We'll be outside..." C.A.P said.

"Changjo, you're staying. So are you Ha Ni." I demanded.

I watched as the other five filed out of the room, while Changjo and Ha Ni stood by the wall.

"So why did you want to come?" I asked Kyung Mi as everything got settled.

Kyung Mi's POV:

It was time to tell the truth... I thought to myself. 

"I wanted to come to explain why I did all that I did to you yesterday..." I said. "And for every other day I picked on you." I added

"Um. Okay then." Eun Mi was pretty much shocked... So were the others.

"I do what I do to you because I want you to go through what I do at home... I feel like if others feel the pain I experience, then I'll feel better. I beat you up yesterday because last month, the same exact thing happened to me... I had gotten an F on my Cello exams... And my parents were pissed.. So they beat me." I explained. 

Eun Mi was speechless. "Did you go in the hospital?" She asked me.

I shook my head. "I took care of myself."

"Did you pass out?" She questioned some more.

I blinked. "Not that I remember..." I answered.

"Was it hard for you to sit up?" She asked another question.

I shook my head.

"Then I had it worst than you..." Eun Mi said in a quiet voice. 

"And I'm really sorry.. Honestly. I didn't mean for you to pass out.. My friends... They took it too far." I put my head down.

"THEN WHY THE DIDN'T YOU STOP THEM??!!?" Ha Ni, Eun Mi's friend, shouted.

"Ha Ni. Calm down... Please..." Eun Mi pleaded the girl.

I looked to  Ha Ni was, and Changjo was holding her back... 

There was pure hate in Ha Ni's eyes.... Even in Changjo's... I broke down into tears.

"I'm so sorry..." I sobbed. "I really didn't mean for it to go that far.. I only wanted you to get a bit hurt... But not to the point where you'd faint and end up here.." My voice cracked as I spoke.

"What a liar." I heard Ha Ni mumble.

I looked up at her. "I stayed by Eun Mi's side when she collapsed... I was shocked... Really... And when I heard you guys approach I fled. I was scared of what might've happened.." I told her. 

"You should have been.. Only God knows what I would've done to you if you stayed." Ha Ni was fuming.

I sighed. "Okay. There.. I apologized. I'm honestly sorry for what I did.. I will stop by wrong-doings and leave you alone from now on.. Well I kinda have no choice... My parents want me out of the school. They rather have me go to school with only academics and no music programs." I explained. 

"Oh. I'm sorry... Well, I wish you good luck at your new school.. And thank you for the apology.. I'm actually thinking about forgiving you.. But I'm having second thoughts about it." Eun Mi said nicely.

"All I want is your forgiveness.." I said. I advanced towards the door. "I'll see you around then.." I said as I exited the room.

When I went out into the hallway, the others from Teen Top were just standing there. "See you guys some other time around." And I walked away from them. 

I hung my head low as I walked out of the hospital.. Only Eun Mi, Ha Ni, and Changjo know about my personal life.. Now, I wish that one of them will go and report my parents... I want out of the insanity I call my life. 

Changjo's POV:

"What happened? We heard Ha Ni shout while Kyung Mi was in here..." C.A.P-hyung asked as the other entered the room again. 

"It's a long story." Ha Ni sighed.

"She's living a hard life..." Eun Mi said. 

"What?" Ricky asked, obviously confused.

"She gets abused at home..." Eun Mi answered. 

"Really?" Chunji asked.

Eun Mi nodded. "Yup."

I walked next to Eun Mi's bed and sat down in the chair that was by it.. "Eun Mi, how do you feel?" I asked her.

We watched as Eun Mi attempted to sit up again... She was able to stay upright for a couple seconds, but then she gave up. "Errr.. It still hurts a bit." 

I sighed. "I hate her so much..." 

"We all do." L.Joe said.

"Okay, but give her a break... She has a tough life at home.. Please." Eun Mi said.

---------------------

Why hello guys.. Sorry for the late update...
I've been a complete spazz, and kept forgetting to write...
Like spazzing over Big Bang's concept photos for the comeback, their video teasers...
And then pics/fancams from BEAST's encore concert..
Woooo.. I'm living the fangirl life.. xD

I hope you enjoyed the update!!^^

SARANGHAEYO!!!!<3

COMMENT CORNER:

@ilove_michelle: I hope you enjoyd the update!!!^^

@christmasplush: OMG!! Dongsaeng! I am so sorry for the late update!!! TT_TT I didn't mean to..
Well I hope the suspense of how Kyung Mi will be gone, is cleared up...
I'm actually quite happy she's gone now.. But I might make her come back as a nice person? OOH! Idk yet.. xD
The suspense just kills you, doesn't it? 
DOOO IT DONGSAENG!! I have faith in you! I know you'll do great!! Since your Top Shots are really good!!
I will support you!!!^^ Hwaiting!!! :D I hope you liked the update!!! 

@aki_haelee2815: Hello new reader!! :3
It's okay.. I welcome you new readers all the time!!
I hope you enjoyed tonight's update!!!

@butterfly555: You're welcome! I hope you enjoyed the update.

@shiraishi_fan67: Hehehe I love reading your comments! They're so funny!! XD
I hope you liked the update.