Birthday Party [Part 1]

When Dreams Turn Into Reality

Eun Mi's POV:

I pulled at the edge of my dress. "I'm so nervous." I muttered. My outfit was very semi-formal... I had to make sure I looked nice...

"Don't be." Changjo reassured me.

"What if he's really my appa?" I started to panic.

"We'll never know til we get there." Jiyong-sshi replied. 

Changjo slung his arm around my shoulders and pulled me close. I sighed and laid my head on his shoulder.

"When are you guys gonna date?!" L.Joe let out an exasperated sigh.

"Starting now." Changjo teased.

I giggled and closed my eyes. 

"Quit messing around. Seriously." L.Joe was being serious.

"For real, me and Eun Mi have been together since that day in the hospital." Changjo replied.

"WHAT!??!" Chunji spazzed.

"Well... We kinda.... Kissed that one day..." I mumbled.

"WHAT?!" Chunji spazzed once again.

"Hyung, chill out." Changjo said.

Then the van came to a stop. My breath hitched in my throat. "Oh my." I muttered. 

I looked out the window and stared at the rather large house- or should I say mansion? "What the heck? Where was this kind of home when he was with my umma?" I asked myself.

The van was quiet. 

"Aish."

Changjo pulled my close and squeezed my shoulder. "Eun Mi-ah, it'll be fine. Come on." He removed his arm from my shoulders and grabbed my hand. I laced our fingers together and we exited out of the now open door of the van. "Eun Mi, you're gonna be helping the stylists, okay?" Jiyong-sshi nodded at me.

"Ne. I'll get on it." I let go of Changjo's hand and walked to the other van behind us. I went up to Hae Yoo- Unnie.. She was pregnant. And I didn't want her to be carrying the big make-up bag. I grabbed at the strap before she could. 

"Yah!" She paninked. She turned around and saw me. "Aish. Little one. Don't scare me like that." She clutched at her heart.

I smiled and giggled. "You're so funny. I'll get this for you, okay?" I told her. 

I slung the bag over my shoulder and began following the other stylists with Hae Yoo-Unnie walking next to me. "How many more months, til the little one pops out?" I asked her.

"6 more months." She rubbed at her belly. In one month, she'd pop.

I chuckled softly to myself.

"You don't know what gender it is yet, right?" I questioned as we came to a stop at the front door. 

"Anniyo. Not yet. Next month hopefully." She smiled at me.

The door opened and revealed none other but my appa. I gasped and looked down immediately. 

"What's wrong, Eun Mi?" Hae Yoo asked.

I shook my head. "Nothing. It's just that... That man happens to be my appa." I whispered.

Hae Yoo gasped too. "Really?"

I nodded. 

"Eun Mi-ah. Go with the stylists and help set up the room, okay?" Jiyong-sshi called out to the back.

"Yes, sir!" I called back. I walked ahead of the group. Brushing shoulders with C.A.P. and Niel.

"Stay strong." I heard Ricky whisper to only where I could hear him.

When I walked past Jiyong-sshi and my "appa", I heard him say: "Eun Mi? I have a daughter named Eun Mi." 

If only you knew...

Changjo's POV:

I worried for Eun Mi as she passed by us. I watched as she walked along side Hae Yoo- Noona. Disappearing from sight as she got farther into the hallway. 

I sighed and we ended up walking into the house. 

"Come. You guys can meet my daughter Yon Hee." The man supposedly to be Eun Mi's appa.

We walked through the house. It was greatly furnished. Everything was clean... Picure frames hanging everywhere. The house was magnificent. We then came to a glass door. The man opened it and we walked out into the backyard.

"Wow!!" Ricky admired the yard.

A nice pool. There were teenagers scattered around the yard.

"How old is your daughter turning, again?" Jiyong-hyung asked.

"She is turning 10." He answered.

Then all the girl's started screaming and yelling. They started running towards us. C.A.P, Chunji, Niel, and L.Joe-hyungs were a bit comfortable. With the fact that these girls were more closer to Ricky and mine ages...

"Uh..." I muttered as a girl came running towards me wrapping her arms around my waist. "Excuse me.. But is it okay if you get off me?" I asked quietly.

The girl heard and let go. 

"Okay girl's you are gonna have to clear the way... The boys have to get ready... Be prepared for a small show, okay?" Jiyong-hyung calmly told the girls.

They all went back to their original spots and we safely got out of the backyard and made our way back inside the house.

---------------------------------

After a weeks worth of not updating I finally have updated..
Sorry for the long wait guys...
I've been really busy...
Monday thru Thursday, I didn't get home til 5... 
And then I had homework... 
Which led me to not be able to get on my laptop til almost 6 to 6:30...

I hope this update satisfied your want...
I'm really tired right now..
I would've updated sooner, but I get easily distracted a lot...
Sorry again..

SARANGHAEYO!!!<3

COMMENT CORNER~!!!!!!!:

@christmasplush: DONGSAENG!! Sorry for the late update... I've just been so busy!! OTL
School is literally killing me. It's too much for me to handle.. Dx

I'm sorry if I don't comment though.. I tend not to comment... I just read and leave.. xD
Though I think I should start commenting.. Idk, we'll see..
I haven't had the time to really read updates lately... OTL

I hope you enjoyed the update, dongsaeng!!! ^^

@aki_haelee2815: I hope you enjoyed the update!!! ^__^