Missing

When Dreams Turn Into Reality

Eun Mi's POV:

We stood on the roof a little bit longer. "So... How about me and you go on a date tomorrow?" Changjo asked.

I held onto his hand and nodded. "Sure," I smiled up at him.

"Where do you want to go?" He asked.

I put my finger up to my chin and thought. "How about the amusement park!" I exclaimed. 

Changjo nodded. "Okay! We're just gonna have to hitch a ride with driver hyung, and see if I'm not busy," he said.

"Changjo, are we gonna have to put on a disguise?" I asked him, while I bit my bottom lip.

"Sadly, yes. I'm sorry, Eu Mi." He wrapped his arm around me shoulder and squeezed me to his chest. 

I wrapped my arms around his torso and inhaled his scent. I buried my face into his chest. We stayed in that position for awhile. 

"Eun Mi- ah, I think we should get back inside... Or my hyungs will start thinking things," he chuckled. 

I let go of him and took his hand in mine. We walked back into the staircase and made our way down. 

*The Next Morning*

Eun Mi's POV:

My alarm rang at 7:30. I rubbed the back of my hands over my eyes. The beeping of my alarm filling up my room, with its annoying sound. I sighed and reached over to the monster and turned it off. 

I slowly sat up on my bed, looked around and admired the way the sunlight flowed through my window. I yawned and got up. Walking slowly, I approachd my door and grabbed my towel hanging on a hook. Opening my door quietly, hoping that I wouldn't wake up anyone in this silent house. Then I walked towards the bathroom and stepped in. 

*45 Minutes Later*

After taking a long shower and blow drying my hair, I exited the bathroom. But to my surprise, my Imo was standing against the wall, with her arms crossed on her chest. 

"Good morning," I chirped.

"Good morning, you early riser," my Imo replied.

I chuckled softly.

"Why are you up so early? It's Saturday," my Imo raised her eyebrows.

Tightening my grip on my towel. I shifted my eyes left and right. 

"Eun Mi?" My Imo waiting for an answer.

I gulped and opened my mouth, "I'm going on a date with Jonghyun!" I told her.

"Jonghyun?" My Imo questioned.

I nodded sheepisly.

"Kim Jonghyun from SHINee?!" She asked in shock.

"Eh? Kim Jonghyun?" I mutter stupidly.

My Imo nodded. "Unless you know another Jong--" she stopped mid-sentence and gasped. "You mean Choi Jonghyun?"

I sighed and nodded.

"How long has this been going on?" She questioned.

"Well, we've had feelings for each other for awahile; but this is our first date," I answered.

She clapped her hands, "Omona!! I can't believe you're going out with him! I thought you were gonna end up with Ricky or L.Joe," she exclaimed.

I chuckled. "Well... Can I go get ready now?" I asked. "I'm not too sure when Jonghyun's gonna be here," I added.

"Wait! Since when did you start calling Changjo by his real name?" She asked.

"Since now," I answered.

I made my way out of the awkward situation and went into my room. I walked over to my closet, which happened to have all my clothes that were at my old apartment. I grabbed out my yellow sundress and a white cardigan. I held the pieces of clothing in front of me as I looked at myself through the mirror. 

I smiled at myself and stepped away from the mirror. Then I put on my undergarments and slipped on my sundress and cardigan. I let my already dry hair flow down my shoulders. My natural waves visible. I get a clip and pull back a side of my hair. I then put on my necklace from my umma and the one from Changjo. Looking at myself for one final time, I grabbed my small bag and got out of my room.

When I walked into the living room, Changjo and driver-sshi were sitting on the couch. I felt my cheeks warm up when Changjo looked at me with a smile on his face. I returned the smile and walked to the shoe closest. Grabbing a pair of flats, I slip them on and walk over to the kitchen. My imo was happily cooking pancakes. 

I walked back into the living room and sat down next to Changjo. "Good morning," I kissed his cheeks.

"Morning."

"So where are we going today?" I asked him.

"Lotte World," he answered.

"Chincha?!" I asked in excitement.

He nodded.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my chin on his chest. "You're gonna come tomorrow to my Umma's funeral?" I asked him.

He nodded and kissed the top of my head. "Of course, yeobo."

Then my Imobu came out. "Gooooood morning~~" He sang.

I chuckled and replied: "Good morning, Imobu!"

Then my two cousins came out. My Jae Sook- oppa waved at Changjo; while Hea Won reacted the opposite. "Omona! Why is Changjo here?!" She grantically began patting her hair, which was a mess."I'm not even presentable!!" She exclaimed.

I chuckled at her weird behavior.

"Umma!! Why didn't you say one of your clients was gonna be here?!" She asked.

"I didn't know until this morning," my Imo defended herself. 

Then Jae Sook- oppa smacked Hea Won's head. "He's not even here for you.. Did you forget Eun Mi lives with us?" He rolled his eyes. 

Hea Won gased and blushed. "Mianhae, Eun Mi!" She bowed. 

I laughed. "It's okay, dongsaeng."

Embarrassed, she took a seat next to Jae Sook- oppa.

"Come on you three. You shouldn't go to Lotte World with an empty stomach," my Imo said to us.

The three of us got up and we ate breakfast.

*Skip, Skip, Skip*

After breakfast, Changjo, driver-sshi, and I walked towards the front door. When I opened the door, my Imo called Changjo. "Guys, just go to the van. I need to exchange some words with Changjo," my Imo said.

Changjo's POV:

I watched as the two walked towards the van. I turned my head to her and asked: "Yes, noona?"

She looked at me with soft eyes. "Please take care of Eun Mi... She's the only one left that'll remind me of my sister... And I promised her I'd take great care of her," she said.

I nodded. "Of course, noona."

She turned her head towards the car. "Little Eun Mi... She's a little trooper... Dealing with her Umma's death.." She whispered. "Then slowly moving on... I could imagine what's going on inside her head... That's why you have to be there for her. Araso?" She snapped her head back to me.

I nodded. "Araso!" I smiled.

"Now go! Have fun!" She smiled. 

"Annyeong, noona!" I waved and ran towards the van.

Chunji's POV:

Four out of the six members were outside eating in the kitchen. The two maknaes were the only ones missing. Knowing that Changjo was out and Ricky was still sound asleep. All of a sudden, Ricky came out. 

"Guys!! Changjo's missing!!" He exclaimed. Hair in a mess and his eyes bugging out, the other three rushed to the room. I just sat there and chuckled. The others have no idea that Changjo was out with Eun Mi. As I sat there, the others were just panicking in the bedroom. 

"Chunji!!" L.Joe came out, "Where is Changjo?!" He asked.

"Out.." I answered, calmly.

"What?!" L.Joe asked. "Where is out?"

"Lotte World.. With Eun Mi..." I replied.

"LOTTE WORLD?!" Ricky came out yelling.

I sighed. "Yup..." I popped my lips together.

"Why didn't we get invited?!" He complained.

"Quiet down..." L.Joe said.

"Sorry, hyung." 
________________________________

HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN TEEN TOP'S NEW SONG??!?!!?!?!?!?! AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH~~~~

DO YOU GUYS HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH I SPAZZED OVER CHANGJO AND THE REST?! AAHHHH~~~~

I AM IN LOVE WITH THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I am back... I'm still juggling several fanfics, so there will be somewhat frequent updates. But I tink this one will have a bit more attention. ;D

Look forward to the next chapter!!!! :D

SARANGHAEYO!!!!!!<3