Saranghaeyo

When Dreams Turn Into Reality

Eun Mi's POV:

I stared out of the window in my hospital room... I sighed and looked at the heart machine next to me. It was just a week ago I was on the other side of the bed, staring at my Umma's sleeping figure.. Before she passed away... Now it's my turn see how it felt to be lying in the bed. I bit my bottom lip at the thought. 

I continued to stare out the window, and watched as the city crawled with people and cars. The city was constantly in motion. It never slept. I tried to sit up for the fifth time this morning. I had failed because the pain was too much. The pain would just go from my chest to my stomach, and it'd be too much for me to handle. I in a breath and tried once more. I gave up once the pain started at my chest. I laid back down on my pillow and stared at the ceiling. I wasn't allowed to leave the hospital until the pain died down. I was about to try sitting up again, but the door opened.

"I don't think so. Just rest, Eun Mi." It was Changjo.

I scoffed and laid back down. "Why didn't you just go to school?" I asked for the hundredth time.

"Because, you are more important than education." He answered.

I shook my head. "Changjo-Oppa, you got it wrong. Education is more important than me."  I told him. "I have my Imo here anyways... You should've gone to school." I added.

"Whatever. I'm fine here. I rather be here than school. Because if I saw that Kyu Min girl, I would flip and beat her up." He gritted his teeth.

I giggled. "Oppa, her name is Kyung Mi." I pointed out.

"I don't care. She's Kyu Min to me." He said.

I shook my had. "You are crazy." 

My Imo then walked into the room. "Annyeong, Changjo-ah." She smiled. "Eun Mi-ah, how are you feeling?" She asked me.

I shrugged slightly. "Terrible.. I've tried to sit up how many times this morning.. But I can't.. It hurts too much." I answered.

"Well quit trying and just rest." Changjo said.

I nodded. "Yes, boss." I stuck my tongue out and giggled. 

He shook his head and handed me something in a box. I grabbed at it and opened it. The object in the box was a necklace. I looked at Changjo, then back at the necklace. "Omona~ It looks pretty!!" I exclaimed. The pendant was a diamond heart with a sapphire gem. "It matches the necklace my Umma gave me." I smiled. 

Changjo smiled back. "I knew you'd like it."

"When'd you get the time to get it.. You were here only a couple hours ago." I said to him. 

"Before I came here this morning." He answered.

"Eun Mi-ah, do you want to eat?" My Imo suddeny asked.

I nodded. "I'm starving." 

My Imo then brought out a lunch bag and started taking out tubberwares... She settled them on the table by the window. I saw rice in a big one.. And I think I just saw curry.. Ohhh! Kimchi. My stomach growled at the sight. 

Changjo chuckled next to me. "I heard that." 

I smiled. "I bet you did."

I watched as my Imo started setting my plate. My eyes grew wide at the food. My Imo advanced toward me and I tried to sit up... I failed... I groaned at the pain. "My gosh... It hurts so much!!" I cried.

Then Changjo grabbed my plate from my Imo. "I'll feed her." 

I then felt my cheeks warm. "Are you sure? I can try to feed myself." I tried to get him to not to feed me.

He shook his head. "Anni. I got it." 

I bit my bottom lip and then opened for Changjo to put the spoonful of curry in my mouth. I chewed the food and looked away from him. This was kind of embarassing... I looked back at him and he put a spoonful of rice and then curry in my mouth. When I got done swallowing. "You don't know how awkward this is for me." I said nervously. 

Changjo's POV:

"Don't worry... You're not the only one." I told her.

Eun Mi's face was blushed. Then she opened again and I fed her more curry. I watched as she chewed and then looked where her Imo was. "Imo. Do you have water?" She asked her.

Jineun-Noona nodded. "Ne. Here." She walked to the other side of the bed. She had a water bottle with a straw. Eun Mi grabbed the bottle and drank. "This curry is really good." Eun Mi smiled sweetly.

"I know it's your favorite. So I made a huge batch." She smiled. 

Eun Mi looked back at me and pointed at like a little kid. "Feed me, please!" She said in a little kid voice.

I chuckled and put in another spoonful of curry in . 

"Changjo-Oppa. I am grateful for you." Eun Mi said when she swallowed her food. "I'm thankful for your kindness."

I nodded. "Your welcome."

"Never leave my side... Can you make that promise?" She asked me.

I nodded. "Of course. I will make that promise." I smiled at her.

Eun Mi smiled widely back. "Good."

I fed her some more, and when she finished, she burped. "Excuse me." She covered and wiped with the napkin I gave her.

"Yummy. Kamsamnida, Imo." She said.

"Your welcome." Jineun-Noona approached me and grabbed the plate from my hands. "I'll take this."

I looked back at Eun Mi and grabbed her hand. I laced our fingers together and smiled at her. Eun Mi had the necklace I gave her in her hand. "Can you put it on for me?" She asked. 

I nodded and helped her put it on. I placed the chain on her neck and then she slowly lifted up her upper body and I was able to clasp the necklace together. "There you go."

I sat back down, and I admired her. She looked beautiful. She put her fingers on the pendant and smiled at me.

"Saranghaeyo, Changjo-Oppa." She smiled. 

-----------------------

OKAY OKAY!! I FAIL!

I just saw Big Bang's new concept photo for their comeback and got distracted..
Then I listened to Teen Top's cover of La La La and got even more distracted.
So I was unable to write a quality Chapter...
I'm supppeerrrr sorryy!!!!!

OMFG OMFG!! I AM SUCH A MAJOR FANGIRL RIGHT NOW THOUGH!!
Just a few mintues ago I was screaming and crying...
Yeah. I'm a big one for Big Bang..

Well I hope you enjoyed the update..

Will be doing the comment replies in the coments below!!

Sooo yeah! 

SARANGHAEYO!!!!<3