Dreams...

When Dreams Turn Into Reality

*Changjo's Dream*

“How can you not help me?!” The girl was crying.

Changjo was in a pair of denim jeans with a white v-neck on… He was gazing upon the girl on her knees crying into her hands.
 
“That’s out of my possession. I’m unable to heal other’s…” Changjo said with a quiet voice.
 
The girl was wearing a white flowing dress. Her hair falling onto her shoulders. Her body trembling as she cried more. 
 
“B-B-But, you have to help me.” Her voice cracking.
 
Changjo sat next to the girl and put his arms around her. Shushing her and rubbing her back. “I’m really sorry. But I can’t…” Changjo whispered.
 
The girl sobbed. “I thought I could trust you.” 
 
“You can trust me… I just can’t carry on the task you wish for… You need to come up with something more easier for me… But saving your Umma’s life isn’t one of them.” Changjo told the girl.
 
“Changjo… I’m sorry, but if you can’t fulfill it, then I’ll just have to leave.” The girl was about to get out from Changjo’s grasp; but he held onto her tighter. 
 
“No, you can’t go… You’re all I dream of now.. And it’s always of a different task. But now, why must you bring on such a complicated one?”
 
“Because, it was gonna be my final one. And then I’d stop… Stop showing up in your dreams.” She whispered.
 
“So you were just gonna leave me like that?!” Changjo asked.
 
She nodded. “I’m just a part of your imagination… I’m not real or anything…” She got Changjo’s arms off her. She slowly stood up and looked down at Changjo.
 
“At least, let me give you one more thing, if this may be the final dream of you.” Changjo got up and stepped close to her. He lifted up her chin with his finger, he moved his head closer to her’s and their foreheads touched.. But before Changjo could lay his lips on her, he woken up.
 
*End of Dream*
 
Changjo's POV:
 
“AHHHH!” I screamed as shot up in bed.
 
I heard movement in the room… I might’ve woken up my hyungs… I thought to myself.
 
“Aish. Changjo-ah, are you okay?” A groggy Min Soo-hyung asked me. 
 
I pulled my blanket off my body and got out of the room without answering. I rushed into the bathroom and locked the door behind me. I looked at myself in the mirror. I sighed loudly. “Aish… Why are you always popping up in my dreams?” I said out loud.
 
I the sink and put my hands below the running water. I put my head down and splashed the water on my face. I looked back up and grabbed the small towel to my left and dried my face. I looked at myself one last time and opened the door. Right in front of me was a concerned Min Soo-hyung.
 
“Are you sure everything is okay?” He asked.
 
I nodded at him. “Of course, hyung.” I lied.
 
“Then explain to me why you screamed.” He put his arms across his chest.
 
“Bad dream?” I shrugged.
 
“Oh, wanna talk about it?” He asked.
 
I shook my head. “No thanks, hyung. I’ll be fine.”
 
Then I walked past him and walked into the kitchen… I grabbed a bowl, a box of cereal, and the carton of milk from the fridge.
 
I yawned as I got my breakfast together. I was gonna start eating, until I realized I needed a spoon. I sighed and got back up and grabbed a spoon from the drawer. I walked back to my chair and began eating…
 
I sighed as I chewed. As I was halfway done, Min Soo-hyung and Byunghun-hyung walked into the kitchen.
 
“What’s going on with our little maknae?” L.Joe asked.
 
I shook my head. “Nothing. I’m perfectly fine.” I lied again.
 
“So explain why you screamed this morning.” C.A.P. said.
 
I shrugged. “Didn’t I tell you already, hyung? I said I had a bad dream.” I waved my spoon around.
 
“You’re not telling the whole truth.” L.Joe said.
 
I sighed. “I said I’m fine.”
 
“No, you’re not!” C.A.P. exclaimed.
 
“You don’t know what’s going on in my mind! So how would you know?!” I snapped back.
 
“You don’t talk to your hyung like that.” C.A.P. said.
 
I shrugged. “Well, you keep insisting that there’s something wrong with me; when I’m perfectly fine.”
 
“Okay, put it this way… We just want to know why you screamed.” L.Joe offered.
 
“Aish. I had a bad dream. How many times do I have to repeat myself?” I asked them.
 
“Quit being stubborn, dongsaeng.” L.Joe said.
 
I sighed. “Fine. I had another dream of that girl…” I finally gave up. I wanted them off my back already. They were getting really annoying.
 
“The girl that always comes with a different task for you to do?” C.A.P. asked.
 
I nodded. “Yes that one…”
 
“So what happened?” L.Joe pressed on.
 
I shrugged. “This time, it was a way different task from all the other ones.” I said.
 
“What was it?” Chunji-hyung came out of no where.
 
“She wanted me to heal her Umma…. She said that her Umma was sick, and she wanted me to help heal her so she could get better…” I answered.
 
“Intense. But that doesn’t explain why you screamed.” Chunji pointed out.
 
“Did you guys talk about this in the room or something?” I changed the subject.
 
“Don’t change the subject. Answer the question.” L.Joe glared at me.
 
I sighed. “I was gonna…” I coughed. “Gonna… Kiss her… But the dream ended.” I muttered.
 
“Did I hear that correctly?” Chunji-hyung asked.
 
“You were gonna kiss a girl in your dream?” L.Joe asked. His face showing no expression.
 
I nodded sheepishly. “Corny, I know… But I guess it was a shock to me.. So I screamed.” I shrugged.
 
“Weird…” C.A.P. said as he had a thinking expression on.. 
 
"Yes... But I felt really bad. She seemed so sad. I wanted to help her. But we all know that we can't physically heal a person from an illness." I shrugged.
 
"Yeah. Don't worry, dongsaeng." L.Joe said. "It's never gonna happen anyways. It's just a dream." He added.
 
Changjo nodded. "True..." Then I looked down at my bowl of cereal. It was getting soggy. I sighed and continued to finish my breakfast.
 
"So do we have a schedule today?" I asked the guys.
 
"Yeah... Salon as usual and then a radio broadcast... Oh, and a small show." C.A.P. told us. 
 
"I call shotgun in the shower!!!" I called out. I quickly got up, but someone pulled on the back of my shirt. 
 
I turned around, and L.Joe dragged me back. "I don't think so. You better wash your bowl."
 
I sighed. "Fine..."
 
"And when you're done, you can go wake up Niel and Ricky." Chunji-hyung said.
 
I groaned. "That means I don't get shotgun in the shower does it?" I mumbled.
 
"Sorry." Chunji-hyung mehronged and walked out the kitchen.
 
I was really annoyed.. I wanted to go first this time; but my hyungs always hold me back and I always end up last... When I got done washing my bowl, I went back into the room and saw the last two sleeping. I rolled my eyes and climbed on Ricky's bed. "WAKE UPPPP~!!!!" I yelled as I jumped on his bed.
 
I watched as he flopped in the bed and started I laughing. "WAKE UPPP~!!!!" I yelled in between my laughs.
 
Then Ricky, out of no where, grabbed my ankle. I fell on his bed. My back hitting against the mattress hard. And then Ricky's laughter following. I sat up and laughed along with him.
 
"SHUT UP~!" We heard Niel shout from the other side of the room. I grabbed Ricky's pillow and threw it at his bed. It hit his head.
 
I laughed some more. I gripped at my stomach as it started to hurt. Then Chunji-hyung came in the room with a towel wrapped around his waist and shirtless.
 
"I'M NEXT!!!!!!!!!" I screamed and scrambled off of Ricky's bed and ran to the bathroom.
 
I laughed in victory and showered.
 
*One Hour Later*
 
No One's POV:
 
Teen Top, as a group in disguise, walked to the salon to get their hair and makeup done.
 
When they were halfway there, they had seen a girl running towards them from a distance... They thought that she was a fangirl that saw through their disguises, and wanted to attack them. But as she got closer, they noticed that she had two bags of groceries in her hands. 
 
The girl, named Lee Eun Mi, had one thought in mind... Getting to her Umma as soon as possible. Eun Mi ran for dear life. She had to get back to her Umma. She couldn't lose anymore time with her.
 
As she ran forward, she noticed that there were six guys walking.. She was hoping to make it past them without bumping into them... But she guessed wrong... As she gotten closer to them, she had no time to merge to the side... Eun Mi risked it and tried to run faster and make it past the guys without tripping on them. But she was unsuccessful...
 
--------------------------------------
 
Eh hehehehe~! 
I'm pretty excited with this fanfic!!!
And I hope you readers, will enjoy it too!!!^^
 
Well, another cliffhanger written.
Oh, I love doing that to you guys!! XP
 
Well, tell me what you guys think of it, okay?
 
SARANGHAEYO!!!!<3