Little Miss Feisty

Men Before Flowers : Featuring KPop's idol F4
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It’s the 5th year anniversary of GQ Korea and the company held a big event to celebrate the milestone. Famous fashion celebrities were invited, local and abroad. They held it at one of Jaejoong’s hotels in Seoul. Seung Hyun along with his employees was all busy making sure that the even was going smoothly. Chaerin was in charge of the fashion show for a preview of the Ozwald Boateng’s Spring Summer 2012 collection and Louis Raphael’s new collection for his label Braggi. Seungri and a few of his apprentice were covering the whole event while Youngbae, Jiyong and Daesung were taking care of the guests. Seung Hyun will be participating in the fashion show.

 

Jaejoong, Yoochun and Hyun Joong were at the event to support their friend and they were also entertaining guests.

 

Local and international male models were at the backstage of the runway, getting ready for the fashion show.

 

“Hey! Stop!!!” Chaerin called out one male model that was about to drink a soda. Chaerin rushed to the model and glared at him.

 

“Are you insane? Do you know how much this suit costs!? If you in any way drop even a morsel of ounce of that soda, you’re dead meat. So I’m giving you a choice, risk your life and drink that or do it after the damn show.” Chaerin threw a death glare at the model and the latter could only gulp a lump on his throat in fear. Chaerin took the soda from the model’s hand.

 

“Good choice. Now go to your position.” Chaerin nodded her head and the male model just scurried away from Chaerin. She snapped her head when she heard a deep baritone chuckle from behind. Her heart lurched and her knees turned into jelly the moment his y chuckle rang in her ears. Now it was Chaerin’s turn to swallow the lump on . She slowly turned around and the moment she laid her eyes on Seung Hyun, she held her breath as if her life depended on it.

 

He looked absolutely stunning. He always looked stunning but there was something different with his aura today. His eyes conveyed a mix of excitement and melancholy. Chaerin never knew it was even possible to mix that kind of emotion but she could clearly see it from Seung Hyun’s eyes.

 

Seung Hyun wore a black tailored suit specially designed by Ozwald Boateng just for him. His tie was still loose and he was up for the finale of the show. He threw Chaerin a lazy smile and walked towards her.

 

“Little Ms. Feisty is on a winning streak tonight…” Seung Hyun murmured and he looked down at Chaerin’s blushed face. He stood in front of her a little closer than he normally would to anyone else he usually converses with. He couldn’t help but relish the sweet y scent of Chaerin’s perfume and she was clearly in her own reverie herself. They stood there for a moment, the world around them frozen and looked into each other as if they were the only ones that existed. Only ones that mattered.

 

Chaerin fluttered her eyes when she heard Jiyong shouting that the show is up in ten minutes. Chaerin opened to speak but she couldn’t find the right witty words to say. She always seems to get lost in his eyes when they see each other.

 

Seung Hyun noticed her lips quivering again. Seung Hyun has noticed Chaerin being very different whenever he’s around her. He couldn’t quite tell if it’s because she’s afraid of him because he is her boss, or she hates his guts or she’s just intimidated.

 

“Help me with my tie?” Seung Hyun asked Chaerin as his fingers ran along the soft silk fabric and held it out for Chaerin.

 

Chaerin took a sharp breath and raised both her hands. Her fingers travelled along the fabric where Seung Hyun’s fingers went. Her eyes were fixated on the tie. She didn’t need to tell herself not to look up because she knows that if she did look up, she’d melt in his gaze again. Her heart roared against her chest with ever movement.

 

Seung Hyun’s eyes didn’t leave Chaerin’s face, not even for a second. His eyes bore into every curve of her face. He fought the urge to crush her lips with his upon seeing her lips slightly pucker while struggling with the tie.

 

“Quite a busy day isn’t it?” Seung Hyun whispered down at Chaerin.

 

“Ye-es Boss.” Chaerin stuttered, not even daring to look at him.

 

“You call Jiyong, Daesung and Youngbae oppa…you should call me Seung Hyun oppa too.” Seung Hyun uttered silkily. Chaerin jerked up and look at him. He could see her face blushing even more. She shook her head in protest. The loose ash blonde locks that fell off her face swayed along with her head. It amazed Seung Hyun that a simple swaying of her head looked utterly y.

 

“You’re our CEO. It’s not appropriate.” Chaerin said softly and looked down. She pushed the tie up against the base of his neck and finally let go of it. Her fingers held the edge of his vest and slowly buttoned it.

 

“Whenever I and the guys go out for a drink they call me hyung. I insist that you call me Seung Hyun oppa…if it makes you feel more comfortable, call me oppa whenever we’re alone…” Seung Hyun coaxed. Chaerin looked hesitant but she couldn’t possibly say no to her boss and she did was nod.

 

“Hey Boss! You’re up in two minutes!!!” Jiyong called out. Seung Hyun painstakingly stepped away from Chaerin.

 

Chaerin missed Seung Hyun’s presence almost immediately after he stepped back. Seung Hyun nodded at Chaerin and then he gave her a lazy smile.

 

“I promise to return the suit right away this time ma’am.” Seung Hyun felt elated upon seeing Chaerin squirm in embarrassment, reminding Chaerin of their first meeting when she demanded him to take his clothes off.

 

“I have the feeling that I’ll never hear the end of this…” Chaerin muttered; feeling annoyed being teased by Seung Hyun. She watched him walk away.

 

The fashion show went smoothly and the backstage area went in a pandemonium. Chaerin could only sigh at the load of work waiting for her. It’s the tedious process of sorting out the suits after the fashion show that has a chunk of workload. She has to make sure that all the suits were neatly sorted and packed before sending it back to the designers.

 

Chaerin groaned at the sight of the suits in the room.

 

“Oh well, here goes nothing.” Chaerin told herself. She fixed her hair into a bun and squared her shoulders before starting on the suits.

 

She was already on her third suit when she heard Seung Hyun’s voice calling her name.

 

“Chaerin, is everything alright?” Seung Hyun walked towards her with the suit in his right arm.

 

“Yes. Everything’s okay.” Chaerin bit her lip, stopping herself from calling him oppa. Seung Hyun frowned.

 

“I’ll send someone to help you out.” Seung Hyun took out his phone but Chaerin held his hand and stopped him. The moment their skin brushed against each other, electricity ran through Chaerin’s body and she immediately retrieved her hand away.

 

“It’s okay. I prefer handling the suits myself. I have to confess I’m a bit of a control freak when it comes to the inventory…” Chaerin’s voice trailed off.

 

“It’ll take you all night to sort these suits out. I would be willing to help you but I have matters to attend to outside…” Seung Hyun said softly while placing his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter