Play and

Men Before Flowers : Featuring KPop's idol F4
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sandara was behind her desk and looking straight at the Senior Auditor’s eyes.

 

 

“Mr. Lee. I wanted to talk to you about the financial statement for the last year.” Sandara started as she leafed through the pages.

 

 

“What is wrong with it?” Mr. Lee asked condescendingly. Sandara didn’t like the way Mr. Lee spoke.

 

 

“The daily expenses doubled up during the last quarter.” She stared. Mr. Lee looked a bit astonished and then he scoffed.

 

 

“It’s but normal for the hotel expenses to size up during the winter.” Mr. Lee defended.

 

 

“Yes that’s true. But the financial statement for the years before only increased from 30 to 50 percent. Never in the history of this hotel had it increased 100. What’s the difference between last year and the years before?” Sandara’s eyes turned into slits as Mr. Lee looked at him evilly.

 

 

“You don’t need to get all worked up. The old man’s going rusty and old; his grandson is still in Europe. I’m just getting my fair share off of this company. I’ve worked four twenty years in this company and I’m just getting what I deserve.” Mr. Lee spoke with venom. Sandara couldn’t believe what she was hearing.

 

 

She shook her head and looked at Mr. Lee in disgust.

 

 

“Boss Kim trusted you and you repay him with this? That’s almost $2 million dollars.” Sandara asked in disbelief. She couldn’t help but look at Mr. Lee in disgust. The latter just gave her a wicked grin.

 

 

“Relax, it’s not like you’re not here to milk the old man his money. I know what you’re trying to do here. You don’t want anyone else taking the old man’s money but yourself. We all know what’s been going around. You’re planning to take away this company from the old man’s oblivious grandson…” Just then, Jaejoong knocked on the door and brought some papers to her desk.

 

 

Dara looked at Jaejoong. It has been several days since she saw him at the club. She wasn’t surprised that he didn’t recognize her because she didn’t recognize herself when she saw herself in the mirror too. But one thing that bothered her is when Seung Hyun, Chaerin’s boss, called him ‘Jaejoong’ because according to his records, his name is not Kim Jaejoong but Kim Junsu.

 

 

 She knew something was up. She looked up his records the following Monday and found out the records were legit. The only thing Jaejoong missed was the internet. She googled his name and a different person showed up. And then she googled Kim Jaejoong and his picture showed up. His picture showed up and it showed a front page of Oxford’s online news journal…Kim Jaejoong – The only heir of Kim Hotels Corporation. Sandara doesn’t really know what his business was in spying on her but she’s not the kind of girl that would back down. If he wanted to find out dirt, she’ll give him dirt.

 

 

Sandara threw Mr. Lee an icy gaze. She saw Mr. Lee gulping in fear.

 

 

“You’re right. I don’t want the old man’s money being taking advantage of. I don’t want someone so undeserving taking his money. If you’re planning to rob him off of his money, make sure you do a pretty damn good job at it so no one would find out Mr. Lee. What you’ve done is an amateur’s work and I am pretty disappointed in you…” Sandara stole a glance at Jaejoong. She knew very well that he was listening. His back was facing him but she saw his shoulders straightening up.

 

 

“I refuse to be scrutinized and reprimanded by a nobody like you. You’re just nothing Ms. Park. If the old man wasn’t so smitten with you, you wouldn’t be behind that desk right now!!! You charm your way and seduce the old man just so that you get what you want. You’re nothing but a gold digger so don’t think you’re any better than me.” Mr. Lee was seething in anger. Sandara’s face was growing red. She was angry but she gathered all her energy just to control herself.

 

 

 “Well, lucky for me I’m a girl. I’ll make sure to show the financial statements to the old man when I see him in bed tonight.” Sandara threw Mr. Lee a triumphant smirk and stole a glance at Jaejoong. He jerked and met her gaze. He could feel the venom in her eyes. Mr. Lee laughed.

 

 

“I would report you to his grandson as soon as I get out of here.” Mr. Lee warned.

 

 

“Go right ahead, for all we know, he’s already on to something and trying to weed me out of this company right now. You can all join forces and bring me down. I’d like to see both of you try.” Sandara’s threat wasn’t only directed to Mr. Lee but also to the impostor in front of her.

 

 

Mr. Lee walked out the door and slammed it shut. Sandara covered her face and fought back her tears. She didn’t deserve all of this treatment. All she wanted was a peaceful and quiet life but now she’s placed in this mess. She took a deep breath and reminded herself for whom she’d doing all of this for…she can’t let her down. She needs to do this for her. After all this is all over, she can finally move on.

 

 

She didn’t know Jaejoong was till there until she heard his footsteps. He was standing right beside her desk and placed the documents.

 

 

“Ms. Park, are you okay? Do you want me to get you some coffee?” Jaejoong asked. Sandara looked at Jaejoong.  He’s playing this game and refuses to admit who he really is. If he wants to play this game, then she’ll go along with it.

 

 

“I’m fine. You can go now Mr. Kim.” Her voice was shaky but still as cold

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter