Her Plea

Men Before Flowers : Featuring KPop's idol F4
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Nice to see you at this event Uncle Lee. This is my boyfriend!” Bom grabbed Hyun Joong by the arm, snatching him away from someone he was talking to. She pulled him to her side and linked their arms together.

 

 

“Kim Hyun Joong?” The older man looked surprised. Bom nodded at him enthusiastically.

 

 

“Isn’t it great? He’s a lucky man isn’t he?” Bom smiled cutely, showing off her boyfriend.

 

 

“You’re lucky you found a man as great as he is and I’m quite surprised that he can stand your quirks.” The old man mused.

 

 

“I don’t think I can stand her for long Sir. My patience is running thin.” Hyun Joong replied, giving the older man an impish nod. The old man laughed at his comment, taking it as a good old banter not noticing that Hyun Joong meant what he said.

 

 

“Well Bom, you better hold on to him tight and never let him go because he might just bump his head and wake up and leave you!!!”  The old man raised his wine and clink it with Hyun Joong’s champagne.

 

 

“You’re such a bully Uncle Lee. He is my boyfriend and he will never leave me! We will get married and have five kids!” Bom snapped and pouted her lips. Hyun Joong jerked and looked at her in surprise.

 

 

“Whoa, hey woman. Aren’t you getting way ahead of yourself? Who says I’ll marry you?” Hyun Joong looked at Bom as if she was a crazy stalker.

 

 

“Women…” The old man shook his head and patted Hyun Joong’s shoulder.

 

 

“They always think way ahead. You take ‘em out on a date and they’ll be thinking of your wedding day. Be very careful young man. That’s exactly how my wife got me. I’ll leave you two here. It looks like an argument is brewing up.” The old man nodded at Hyun Joong and then patted Bom’s head.

 

 

“Remember Bom, lock him up and make sure he won’t escape. He’s a great man. Nice catch.” The old man smiled at her before walking away.

 

 

As soon as the old man left, Hyun Joong yanked his arm away from Bom’s hold. He downed his champagne in one go and then placed it on the tray held by a waiter near them.

 

 

“As far as I recall, this thing you have with me is only going to last three months. Now you want me to marry you!? Five kids!?” Hyun Joong gave out a sarcastic laugh.

 

 

“You’re one crazy woman. Maybe I should bring you to a psych ward in Seoul General Hospital.” Hyun Joong seethed giving Bom an icy glare. She just kept silent and clutched on her purse tightly.

 

 

“Haven’t you had enough of torturing me already? Do you get a good kick in embarrassing me? You want to put me to shame more? Go ahead and stand in that stage and announce I’m your boyfriend, we’ll be getting married and have five unlucky kids because that’ll do it.” Hyun Joong walked away from her to find his friends. Bom just stood there in the middle of the function hall looking at a retreating image of Hyun Joong.

 

 

*****

 

 

“So I guess Ice Queen didn’t forgive you huh.” Hyun Joong stood beside Jaejoong.

 

 

“You look like your world just fell apart.” Hyun Joong continued but Jaejoong was still unresponsive. Just then, Yoochun came with two glasses of champagne. He gave his extra one to Jaejoong.

 

 

“You didn’t tell me your Ice Queen is hot.” Hyun Joong whistled making Jaejoong glare at him.

 

 

“Back off of my girl.” Jaejoong fumed the second he heard Hyun Joong whistling. Hyun Joong shook his head and smiled in disbelief.

 

 

“She really got you good. You’ve fallen head over heels for her. I don’t blame you. Your Ice Queen is graceful, composed, serene and breathtaking…not like some blackmailing crazy stalker…” Hyun Joong muttered staring at nothingness in the middle of the crowd.

 

 

“Where’s your girlfriend?” Yoochun chuckled, knowing that Hyun Joong was pertaining to Bom.

 

 

“I don’t know and I don’t fcuking care.” Hyun Joong retorted.

 

 

“You know, I really think she’s in love with you. Maybe you should give her a chance.” Yoochun said softly.

 

 

“She was parading me in front of everyone earlier and told one of the guests that we’re getting married and we’ll be having five kids. Tell me she’s not a crazy and I’ll call you a liar.” Hyun Joong raised his voice. Yoochun just shrugged.

 

 

“People do and say things crazy when in love…” Jaejoong interrupted them as if he was speaking to himself.

 

 

“Well not in my book. I’d rather rot in hell than get married to that woman.” Hyun Joong replied. Yoochun smiled at one of the guests that recognized him and then his eyes wandered and noticed Bom standing behind them. He wanted to tell Hyun Joong that Bom was there but she already walked away with her eyes almost ready to spill tears.

 

 

“Hey man, I think your girlfriend just heard everything you said…” Yoochun said softly. Hyun Joong looked behind them and saw Bom walking away.

 

 

“I don’t care. Just let her be.” Hyun Joong said hesitantly, guilt obvious on his face.

 

 

*****

 

 

“Do you want to come up for a cup of coffee?” Sandara offered Seung Hyun as he assisted both ladies out of his car. Seung Hyun looked at Chaerin and settled on her fluttering eyes.

 

 

“I’d love to.” He then looked at Sandara and smiled making the latter blush.

 

 

Seung Hyun walked behind the two ladies as they ascended to their apartment. The night was awfully quiet and they could hear crickets ringing from the parking lot. Chaerin could feel the beating of her heart upon feeling Seung Hyun walking really close to her.

 

 

“Last time I came here Dara I was carrying your unconscious body to your apartment.” Seung Hyun remarked. He smiled at Sandara’s blushed face as they entered the elevator.

 

 

“I…I…” Sandara looked over her shoulder to Seung Hyun but she couldn’t form her thoughts.

 

 

“Jaejoong hyung didn’t recognize you then. He was pretty vocal about your unflattering outfits and thick glasses…but look at you…” Seung Hyun gave her a once over and then smiled endearingly.

 

 

“I guess he was able to see right through you…” Seung Hyun saw Sandara’s unsettled expression. She wasn’t comfortable hearing Jaejoong’s name.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter