Oppa

Men Before Flowers : Featuring KPop's idol F4
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Minzy…” Yoochun called her softly. He was trying to catch up with her. She went inside the resort where they shot the pre-nuptial photos. She was ignoring him as soon as the shoot ended. Everyone else was just chuckling at them.

 

 

“Where are you going?” Yoochun held Minzy’s elbow to stop her from walking. Minzy looked up at him and shot him a glare. Yoochun couldn’t focus on the mad Minzy because his eyes landed on her pursed lips so pink and so full. He couldn’t stop himself from recalling how sweet and delicious her lips the last time he kissed her. He wanted to kiss and nibble her lips again.

 

 

Ever since the first and only time he kissed Minzy, he couldn’t stop thinking about it. Although both of them became a little bit awkward at first, after a day of being awkward with each other they started talking to each other again. They hid under the excuse that they just got carried away with the script.

 

 

“Yah…oppa!!!” Minzy called him impatiently. Yoochun looked like he was in a trance, he closed the gap between them, his eyes fixated on Minzy’s lips. He slowly lifted his hand and touched her chin to make her look up directly at him. Minzy bit her lower lip as she started feeling uncomfortable. She looked around and noticed a few people starting to look towards their direction.

 

 

“Oppa…what are you doing?” Minzy said nervously. She was getting uncomfortable with Yoochun’s closeness but at the same time she couldn’t bring herself to step back. It was as if there’s an invisible magnet pulling them together.

 

 

“Minzy…” Yoochun’s eyes were glistening with desire. All he wanted was to taste Minzy’s lips again. He missed it so much. He wants to nibble her lips so bad he’s dreamt of her lips every night ever since it happened. But when he was about to kiss her lips someone called his name.

 

 

“Yoochun oppa?” A female voice called his attention. Minzy and Yoochun looked toward’s her direction.

 

 

“Hey Yunmi-shi you’re here…” Yoochun stepped back from Minzy awkwardly. Minzy looked at Yunmi shyly and politely bowed to which Yunmi politely bowed back.

 

 

“I have a photo shoot here too. I heard you’re here for a wedding photo shoot of Seung Hyun-shi. I wanted to drop by and say hello.” Yunmi’s frame was dainty. Minzy looked at her and thought that she looked elegant and soft unlike her.

 

 

“It was nice of you to do that Yunmi.” Yoochun smiled. He gave out the same smile he gives out to his fans whenever he goes in fan meetings. Reserved and polite.

 

 

“You’ve met Minzy? She’s my…” Yoochun laced his arm over Minzy’s shoulders.

 

 

“I’m his road manager. Nice to meet you.” Minzy interrupted and held out her hand for Yunmi to shake.

 

 

“Oh yes. I’ve seen you around with Yoochun. Nice to meet you Minzy-shi.” Yunmi smiled sweetly.

 

 

“Yoochun oppa. I also wanted to talk to you about Kim Jin Young…” Yunmi looked away from Yoochun. She had this pained expression on her face that could be disregarded as casual shyness but Minzy recognized the pained expression the moment Yunmi uttered Kim Jin Young’s name.

 

 

“What about him Yunmi-shi?” Yoochun asked failing to hide the eager expression on his face.

 

 

“I remember you asking me to tell you right away if Mr. Kim is working on a project and scouting for new talents…” Yunmi mumbled as she fiddled with her fingers. This got Minzy and Yoochun’s attention. They looked into each other’s eyes and went into a state of alarm and then they looked at Yunmi again.

 

 

“He’s working on a dance musical drama series…He’s looking for a female lead…preferably great in hip hop dancing…he’s been looking for talents…scouting high school girls that are willing to do anything to get the role…” Yunmi’s voice was shaky and she couldn’t look at Minzy and Yoochun straight in the eyes.

 

 

“Anyways…I just felt the need to tell you right away before…before it’s all too late…” Yunmi turned her back away from them after abruptly bowing.

 

 

*****

 

 

“Yuki…it’s nice to see you again. How have you been?” Seung Hyun greeted their wedding planner warmly. The tall, slender lady with brown hair and aquiline nose smiled widely and gave Seung Hyun a hug and giving each of his cheek a peck.

 

 

“When I first heard the news I thought they were all joking!” Yuki pulled back a little but her arms were still on his shoulders.

 

 

Chaerin silently gritted her teeth as she witnessed the whole skinship going.

 

 

“I’d never thought I’d live to see the day you actually get married! It makes me wonder if I’d stuck around you longer, I’d be that lucky girl you’d call your fiancé. Your proposal was over the top! Everybody’s been talking about it!” Yuki mused gently touching Seung Hyun’s face.

 

 

Seung Hyun subtly pulled Yuki’s hand away and stepped back from her. He cleared his throat and then held on to Chaerin’s hand and intertwined their fingers, kissing the back of her hand gently. Yuki raised her eyebrow in amazement.

 

 

“Wow. So you’re the lucky lady. Glad to finally meet you.” Yuki held out her hand confidently and Chaerin just shook it and gave the lady a small smile.

 

 

“You’re not like the kind of girl Seung Hyun usually dates…” Yuki eyed Chaerin up and down, assessing how she looks.

 

 

“Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter