Hail the Heroes

Men Before Flowers : Featuring KPop's idol F4
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(JaeDara and Yoozy)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

It’s been about a week since Jaejoong started working as Sandara’s personal assistant. He hardly ever saw her. She was always holed up in her office doing lots of reports sorted out. She always came in early and always goes out late. He doesn’t even see her go out for lunch.

 

 

The longest conversation they ever had after his job interview was when she talked to him on the phone and asked him about the financial statement of the company for year 2011.

 

 

He aced the job interview with flying colors. He also gave out a friend’s name so they wouldn’t suspect anything. Of course he should. It’d be too much of an insult if he got rejected given that he’s the soon to be CEO of Kim Hotels Corporation. She asked him what he knew about the hotel business and he was more than happy to indulge her with his wide knowledge. Although she was impressed, she never showed it. She just gave him a nod and told him to give his contact details to Kevin so the HR Department could coordinate with him.

 

 

Speaking of which, he still had to submit his pseudo documents to the HR Department. He didn’t want his identity to be revealed too soon. So it was during lunch break that he called his friend that he borrowed the name from.

 

 

“Hyung! What’s up?” His friend greeted him enthusiastically.

 

 

“Yah! Junsu!!! I told you to send your documents to my secretary. Where the hell is it?” Jaejoong growled not even having the least bit of courtesy to say hello.

 

 

“Here I am letting you steal my identity and you call me to scold me?” Junsu, Jaejoong’s friend in Europe, mumbled.

 

 

“The HR Manager is already asking me to submit your records. Just please give them to my secretary.” Jaejoong sighed heavily.

 

 

“I already sent my records to your secretary this morning. You owe me big time hyung. I’m going to make you pay for it.” Junsu laughed mischievously.

 

 

“Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. I know. Wait until I get this gold digger out of my company and you can ask me whatever you want.” Jaejoong ended the call.

 

 

He was walking along the corridors to his office when he heard a few girls gossiping and heard Sandara’s name in their conversation.

 

 

“She’s really stiff. I don’t know why Boss Kim even liked her.”

 

 

“She even dresses so poorly.”

 

 

“Damn. I wish I was the secretary of Boss Kim so I’d be the one in her place.”

 

 

“Eeeww girl, Boss Kim is like seventy five years old!!!”

 

 

“I’m not after his age. I’m after his wallet.”

 

 

Jaejoong shook his head in disgust and went straight to his office. He got the financial statement from their senior auditor and perused the file before deciding to give it to Sandara. He noticed something a bit odd about the figures.

 

 

Jaejoong knocked on Sandara’s office.

 

 

“Here are the files you were asking for Ms. Park.” Jaejoong handed her the files and watched her go through it. Her brows furrowed as she looked into the figures. He could see worry in her eyes.

 

 

“Is there something wrong Ms. Park?” Jaejoong asked.

 

 

“There’s just something odd in the figures. The daily expenses around the last quarter of last year doubled up. It doesn’t seem right.” She was thinking out loud as she chewed her lips. Jaejoong thought of the same thing when he looked at it earlier. It looks like someone was milking on his company’s money.

 

 

“I’m sorry. You can go now Mr. Kim.” Sandara looked up at him as she straightened herself out.

 

 

“Aren’t you going to even have your lunch Ms. Park? It’s already half past two in the afternoon.” Jaejoong was surprised at himself for even asking the ice queen. He saw her shake her head.

 

 

“I’m okay. I’ll call you when I need anything.” Sandara dismissed him.

 

 

When it was six in the evening, Jaejoong knocked in her office again and asked if she needed anything more. She looked so swamped with files and work. Jaejoong just shrugged and left. His phone rang.

 

 

“I’m on my way. Darn it. Why are you so damn impatient Yoochun?” Jaejoong spat.

 

 

“Didn’t they teach you common phone courtesy in Europe? I just called because we were about to order. I just called you to ask if you wanted to order anything.” Yoochun answered.

 

 

“You know what I want. Just order for me.” Jaejoong didn’t want for him to reply and immediately ended the call.

 

 

*****

 

 

Minzy sat on Yoochun’s white leather couch awkwardly. He invited her to his apartment so they could talk on their game plan to bring down Mr. Kim Jin Young. She didn’t he’d push through with hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter