A Little Less Moronic

Men Before Flowers : Featuring KPop's idol F4
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jaejoong was furious to have gotten the news that the Asian Division of Kim Hotels Corporation, their family company, will temporarily be taken over by some inexperienced woman before Jaejoong officially takes over the entire company as the CEO. What he was furious about was not so much as the lady taking over the Asian Division but by the fact that his grandfather wants Jaejoong to prove himself worthy of this woman’s standards to take over their family legacy business.

 

 

“Who the hell is this lady anyways?” Jaejoong tossed the picture that his personal assistant gave him. Jaejoong was finishing off his Degree in Business Management in Oxford University while taking over the European Division of their company when he found out about the news.

 

 

“Grandpa, you can’t do this to me. Didn’t I already prove myself worthy enough? I just finished off that Degree like you asked me to. I don’t need to work with that woman just to prove myself worthy.” Jaejoong ranted over to phone as he spoke to his grandfather. He could hear his grandfather pre-occupied about something else. Jaejoong got irritated upon hearing a woman giggle in the background, calling his grandfather’s name seductively.

 

 

“My dearest grandson, this is a business decision and I’ve already made up my mind. You will send your reports to Ms. Park and she will send you the financial reports of our company for both of you to collate…”

 

 

“I don’t want to see that woman.” Jaejoong was furious. He was seething in anger with just the thought of having to work with what he calls a gold digger.

 

 

“I don’t know however you do it. Work with her. You better make it work. Don’t disappoint me.” His grandfather disconnected the call before he could even protest.

 

 

Jaejoong grasped his hair and heaved after throwing his mobile phone on his desk.

 

 

“Sandara Park. Tsk. Even her name sounds like a good for nothing gold digger.” Jaejoong thought out loud.

 

 

Jaejoong kept thinking of ways on how to get around this pool of mess his grandfather is making for him. All of a sudden, his face looked like a light bulb just lit it up. He then phoned his secretary.

 

 

“Book me a flight to Seoul the day after tomorrow.”

 

 

“But Sir, isn’t that day your graduation day? You aren’t supposed to leave until after three months. You still have pressing matters to attend to.” His secretary asked as she perused through her boss’ schedule.

 

 

“I don’t give a rat’s about my graduation day or anything else.” He disconnected and then fumbled on his mobile phone and dialed one of his friend’s number, Seung Hyun.

 

 

“Jaejoong hyung!!! What’s up?” Seung Hyun beamed upon hearing Jaejoong’s voice.

 

 

“I’m going back to Seoul day after tomorrow.” Jaejoong chirped.

 

 

“Whoa!!! I thought you said you’ll be coming back in three more months?” Seung Hyun was obviously surprised.
 

 

“Something came up.” Jaejoong answered pensively. Seung Hyun immediately sensed that his hyung was up to something.

 

 

“Wait…wait…wait…I heard from Yoochun hyung that you were ranting about your grandfather’s new gold digger taking over your company. What devious plan are you brewing in your crazy mind?” Seung Hyun asked curiously.

 

 

“Oh well…you know what they say…keep your friends close and your enemies closer…and I’m going to make sure I’ll be very very close with the gold digger….” Jaejoong said menacingly sending Seung Hyun chilling to his bones.

 

 

“Geesh.  Hyung, you’re scaring the out of me. Just email me the details of your flight so we could all fetch you at the airport.”

 

 

*****

 

 

It’s been a couple of weeks since Jaejoong arrived back in Seoul. He was able to catch up with his friends within those weeks and he’s been trying to scheme up a plan on how to study

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter