Shock Beyond Belief

Men Before Flowers : Featuring KPop's idol F4
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hyun Joong was walking towards the men’s room and walked pass the bar when someone called out his name.

 

 

“Yah!!! Mr. Handsome Snob!!! Kim Hyun Joooooooong!!!” A familiar voice screamed. Hyun Joong wouldn’t have bothered stopping if not for the hand that grabbed his elbow. He looked over his shoulder and saw the girl from the auction that stole his painting away from him.

 

 

Hyun Joong looked at her icily and then looked at her hand that was on his elbow.

 

 

“Park Bom.” Hyun Joong mentally noted. He could never forget her name. She’s been on his head almost half the time because he couldn’t get over the fact that she won over him at the auction for the painting he’s been trying to get for years.

 

 

Bom smiled cutely at him, not minding his icy glare that could almost freeze the whole club over.

 

 

“I knew it’s you!!! I could see your handsome snob face from the pool of heads in this club!” Bom hiccupped. Her breath smelled of alcohol. She obviously had too much to drink already. Hyun Joong pulled away but Bom held on to his elbow tighter and embraced him from behind.

 

 

“I told you, you’ll be seeing me again! Hah!!!” Bom let out another hiccup and giggled as she snuggled her cheek on his back. Hyun Joong stiffened upon feeling Bom’s soft body behind him. He took a deep breath and held unto Bom’s hands and gently pulled it away. He grabbed her shoulders and led her to a stool by the bar and made her sit down.

 

 

“You’ve had too much to drink. You shouldn’t be embracing random guys you run into. Go home.” Hyun Joong spoke and left Bom, going straight towards the Men’s room.

 

 

It was not until after around five minutes before Hyun Joong came out from the Men’s room. He didn’t even bother looking by the bar and kept walking when someone held unto his shoulder to stop him. He mentally cursed for being interrupted again. When he looked back, he saw the bar tender in front of him. He handed Hyun Joong a pink sequined purse against his chest. Hyun Joong looked at the purse dumbly.

 

 

“What is this?” Hyun Joong asked.

 

 

“Your girlfriend is dead drunk. Take her home.” The bartender cocked his head towards the bar. Hyun Joong trailed his gaze towards the bar and he saw Bom right where he left her but she was already sprawled over the counter.

 

 

“She’s not my girlfriend.” Hyun Joong replied and handed the pink purse back to the bartender. The latter pushed it back against Hyun Joong’s chest.

 

 

“Look man, I don’t give a rat’s if she’s not your girlfriend. She’s dead drunk, scaring off my customers wasting away my would-be-tip if she’s not sprawled by the bar. She obviously knows you because she called you earlier. She’s your responsibility now.” The bartender turned his back on Hyun Joong before he could even protest.

 

 

“Damn it.”  Hyun Joong cursed as he walked towards Bom.

 

 

She was sleeping by the bar and her lips were pursed. She was murmuring something. He could hear her call out his name.

 

 

“Snob…Hyun Joong…” Bom murmured.

 

 

Hyun Joong hesitantly studied her. He was trying to think on what to do with her. He carefully looked inside her pink purse but couldn’t find any identification nor any address. Her mobile phone’s battery was also empty. He reached for her cheeks and tried tapping it lightly.

 

 

“Hey miss…wake up…give me your address…” Hyun Joong bent over near her ear so she could hear him.

 

 

“Hyun Joong…” Her eyes fluttered open and she reached for Hyun Joong’s lips. She caressed his lower lip with her thumb and then she went back to sleep.

 

 

“Damn it.” Hyun Joong wanted to go home and rest and he doesn’t know Bom’s address. He sighed heavily, as he was left with no choice but to take her home. He removed his jacket and wrapped it around Bom’s waist so her short dress would be covered and then he carried her bridal style out of the club.

 

 

“Tsk. I hate women who can’t handle their alcohol.” Hyun Joong muttered and left the club.

 

 

*****

 

 

Seung Hyun and Jaejoong were still at the VIP area. They were watching the crowd dancing when a girl brushing off her blonde hair off her bare shoulder caught his eye. Chaerin was dancing ily with a friend on the dance floor. She was wearing a y off shoulder top and a mini skirt. Her red stilettos stood out from the crowd. Her eyes were closed and she was dancing as if she was one with the music. Her friend was holding on to her waist and they were smiling while dancing.

 

 

Seung Hyun couldn’t take his eyes off of Chaerin. Her moves were enticing.

 

 

“Isn’t that your new employee?” Jaejoong spoke behind Seung Hyun’s ear.

 

 

Seung Hyun just nodded, his eyes still fixed on Chaerin dancing. Jaejoong’s eyes trailed on Chaerin’s friend. Brown curls cascaded over her shoulder. She had this alluring face that reflected innocence and iness all at the same time. Her moves were shy and reserved but she still exuded grace.

 

 

“Her friend’s a looker.” Jaejoong remarked. Seung Hyun ignored his hyung. He was lost in his thoughts as he was looking at Chaerin.

 

 

Ever since their encounter at the fashion show he felt the electric pull of their bodies. He couldn’t deny the attraction he felt for Chaerin and he knew she felt the same way too. Because if she didn’t, she wouldn’t be shivering every time he touches her…her lips wouldn’t quiver every time he looks deeply at her.

 

 

But he knew it’s clearly a very bad idea if he does something about this attraction. His business comes first before everything else. He doesn’t ever commit to anyone. He only goes with girls that go for the same thing as he does…pure fun and nothing more. But Chaerin looks like the type who would want to tie a man down. He doesn’t ever want to be tied down. Ever.

 

 

Seung Hyun shook his head and stood up.

 

 

“Let’s get out of here hyung.” Seung Hyun walked ahead of Jaejoong and the latter just trailed behind him but not before giving Chaerin’s friend one last look.

 

 

*****

 

 

Jaejoong and Seung Hyun were right outside the bar taking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter