Getting Caught Up

Men Before Flowers : Featuring KPop's idol F4
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I ask you one thing and you can’t even follow instructions…” Seung Hyun shook his head as he looked at Minzy’s outfit from head to toe.

 

 

“What is wrong with this tracksuit oppa?  You said to wear something feminine. It’s a pink Adidas tracksuit. This is the most feminine that I can get!!!” Minzy whined and stomped her feet. Seung Hyun just turned his back on her and grabbed his phone that was placed on the coffee table.

 

 

Seung Hyun fetched Minzy in Yoochun’s house because he apparently had a surprise for Minzy. He also instructed her to wear something feminine but instead, she just wore her usual tracksuits.

 

 

“How many silly looking tracksuits do you have? Don’t you have at least one dress?” Seung Hyun looked over his shoulder and Minzy just pouted her lips and fumbled on the zipper of her hot pink tracksuit.

 

 

“You look like a cosplayer about to be murdered at a cosplay event. Look at you, you have purple hair and your tracksuit is pink. This won’t do at all…” Seung Hyun sighed heavily as he walked towards Minzy again.

 

 

“Where are you taking me anyway? It’s not like its an important event. You said I’m just going to hang out with you. Yoochun oppa doesn’t even approve of it but I begged him because you said this will be fun. Now I don’t think I even want to go with you anymore because you’re insulting my beautiful tracksuit.”  Minzy pouted her lips. Seung Hyun just chuckled at her and messed up her hair.

 

 

“Believe me you’ll be thanking me before this day ends. Let’s go.” Seung Hyun stopped abruptly.

 

 

“Did you bring those CDs of your favorite band? The client we’ll be meeting up with says they really love their music too.” Seung Hyun asked cautiously.

 

 

“Yeah. They’re right here.” Minzy answered as they both walked out of Yoochun’s unit.

 

 

“Good.” Seung Hyun smiled to himself.

 

 

Seung Hyun brought Minzy at a studio. It looked like there’s going to be a photo shoot for his magazine that day. Minzy felt awkward and tugged on Seung Hyun’s coat and hid behind him as he noticed lots of people busily setting up the props for the cover shoot.

 

 

“Hey Boss!!! What brings you here?” Jiyong walked over to him and immediately noticed Minzy hiding behind him.

 

 

“I didn’t know I’m no longer allowed to visit a shoot location for my magazine.” Seung Hyun raised his eyebrow and Jiyong just scratched his head and bit his lip.

 

 

“You know I didn’t mean it that way boss. Who is she?” Jiyong nodded over towards Minzy’s direction.

 

 

“You know your fiancé wouldn’t be delighted to see you bringing another girl in her shoot.” Jiyong teased.

 

 

“She’s Yoochun’s road manager. She’s your special project today.” Seung Hyun stepped away and pushed Minzy towards Jiyong making Minzy squeal in surprise.

 

 

“We need the fashion police to arrest this girl. What are you wearing? Do you know you’re committing a fashion heinous crime with your outfit?” Jiyong held on to Minzy’s shoulders and looked at her straight in the eyes.

 

 

“Seung Hyun oppa I don’t like her. Get her away from me.” Minzy pleaded making Seung Hyun laugh at Jiyong’s surprised reaction when she called Jiyong ‘her’.

 

 

“I don’t like you either. But I’d be enjoying my day because I’ll have my wicked way with you and you can’t do anything about it.” Jiyong smirked.

 

 

“What are you going to do to me? I know Taekwondo!!!” Minzy said trembling.

 

 

“Boss, this girl looks like a tough one. But I can handle her. I’ll bring her back in less than two hours.” Jiyong grabbed Minzy’s wrist and took her away from Seung Hyun.

 

 

*****

 

 

Seung Hyun searched the studio and smiled as soon as he saw Chaerin directing how the props should be placed. He walked towards her and surprised her when he laced his arms around her waist and stole a kiss from her on the cheek. Chaerin squealed and immediately bit her lip when she saw Seung Hyun smiling down at her playfully.

 

 

“Oh you’re here…” Chaerin said softly, her eyes fluttering, her heart beating twice as much as it should. Seung Hyun liked seeing Chaerin flushed and speechless because of him, instead of saying anything he embraced her sideways and kept silent. He just cocked his head and asked her to continue on what she was doing as he kept her glued on to him, his hand gently rubbing her waist. Chaerin couldn’t hide her embarrassment as she noticed the people around them stealing glances and snickering.

 

 

“Boss, here’s my finished product. See if you approve…” Seung Hyun heard Jiyong’s voice from behind. Both Chaerin and Seung Hyun turned around and saw Minzy’s hair dyed jet black with a new bob hairstyle. She wore a graffiti art yellow dress that showed a tiny hint of cleavage. She was accessorized with Chrome Hearts and her make up was light and natural.

 

 

“Good work Jiyong.” Seung Hyun nodded his head.

 

 

“Chaerin I want you to meet Minzy. She’s Yoochun’s girlfriend.”

 

 

“Oppa!!! He’s not my boyfriend!” Minzy protested. “I’m just Yoochun oppa’s road manager.” Minzy smiled impishly.

 

 

“Nice to meet you.” Chaerin smiled back at her.

 

 

“Now you’re ready to meet them Minzy…” Seung Hyun said cryptically. Minzy’s head shot up and threw him a questioning look.

 

 

“Who?” Minzy asked.

 

 

“Them.” Seung Hyun moved to the side to reveal the five young boys in Armani suits being photographed by Seungri. Minzy’s jaw dropped the moment she saw them. She held on to Jiyong’s shoulders for balance because her knees suddenly felt wobbly.

 

 

“Omo…Shinee…” That was all Minzy could utter because she was already spazzing like a true fan girl. Minzy lunged forward and embraced Seung Hyun tightly.

 

 

“Oppa! I love you so much. You’re such an angel. OHMYGOSH ITS SHINEE!!!!” Minzy squealed. Seung Hyun was laughing at the sight of Minzy’s happiness. Chaerin and Jiyong just looked at them smiling.

 

 

Minzy immediately brought out her CDs of Sherlock, Lucifer, Replay, Romeo and the rest of her album collection of Shinee even the Taemin and Minho fan she got when she watched Shinee’s first solo concert. Seung Hyun guided her and introduced her to the group. He even took pictures on his phone of Minzy with each group member and then a few with the whole group.

 

 

Chaerin was just observing Se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter