Beautiful Chaos

Men Before Flowers : Featuring KPop's idol F4
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It was almost lunch time when Hyun Joong and Sandara got back to the villa. She had to make sure that the pregnancy test kit was hidden right at the bottom of her bag before going inside. Everyone else was at the living area.

 

 

Before they left the café, they had an agreement. She’d do the test later that night and in the mean time, Hyun Joong would be the Hyun Joong that doesn’t have a miserable life. He would just be the Hyun Joong that he wants himself to be…the Hyun Joong that would consider and would probably fall in love with Bom.

 

 

Hyun Joong and Sandara looked at each other and they took a deep breath. They could hear the guys talking.

 

 

“Are you ready to do this?” Sandara whispered. Hyun Joong nodded. Then they started walking towards the living room.

 

 

“Where did those two go? It’s been more than two hours since they left.” Jaejoong’s voice resonated from the hallway where Hyun Joong and Sandara were at.

 

 

“Why don’t you just call them?” Yoochun replied.

 

 

“Dara and Hyun Joong aren’t answering…” Jaejoong sighed heavily.

 

 

“Relax Jae. They’ll be back before you know it.” Yoochun soothed.

 

 

Hyun Joong and Sandara nodded at each other and finally emerged from the hallway.

 

 

“Here they are.” Yoochun announced and nudged Jaejoong. He immediately stood up and walked towards Sandara to give her an embrace. His embrace was so tight that he looked like he almost crushed her in his arms.

 

 

“I missed you.” Jaejoong smelled Sandara’s hair and then kissed her cheek.

 

 

“We’ve only been gone for two hours.” Sandara replied flatly but the blush on her cheeks was too evident to ignore.

 

 

“Where have you been!?” Bom’s voice interrupted them. She was holding a spatula pointing it towards Hyun Joong and her white apron was smeared with red bean paste while her hair was tied in a messy bun.

 

 

“Out.” Hyun Joong replied curtly.

 

 

“What do you mean out? I’ve been looking all over for you. You don’t even answer your phone!” Bom started nagging. Hyun Joong calmed himself down and took a deep breath. He closed his eyes and tried to think of a way to distract Bom so she wouldn’t continue asking where he went with Sandara.

 

 

“I’m hungry.”Hyun Joong uttered and crossed his arms over his chest.

 

 

Just like that, Bom’s eyes lit up. She clasped her hands in glee and smiled eagerly.

 

 

“Your bibimbap is ready!!! Come let’s go to the dining area!!!” Bom grabbed Hyun Joong’s hand and lead him towards the dining area. She made Hyun Joong sit down. She called out Minzy to bring out the two bowls of bibimbap. She took hold of the tray from Minzy and placed the bowls in front of Hyun Joong.

 

 

“You have to taste each. Tell me which one tastes better!” Bom urged excitedly.

 

 

Hyun Joong looked at the two bowls and then looked at Bom. He suppressed a smile and then looked at the two bowls. Even if he isn’t vocal about it, he appreciated Bom’s efforts. She was really doing her best just to please him.

 

 

Hyun Joong slowly picked up his spoon. He cleared his throat and then looked at Yoochun. He pushed the other bowl towards him and then pulled the other towards himself.

 

 

“Let’s eat.” Hyun Joong announced.

 

 

“BUT. BUT. BUT. Those two bibimbaps are for you! We’re doing a blind taste test! Yoochun don’t eat that!!!” Bom protested and glared at Yoochun the moment he was about to take a spoonful of the bibimbap. Yoochun gulped and then suddenly placed the spoon back in the bowl.

 

 

“Look. I know this one I’m eating is yours. I’m not eating Minzy’s bibimbap anymore. I just gave it to Yoocun.” Hyun Joong said nonchalantly and took a spoonful of the bibimbap. He took his time and chewed it, savoring the taste. It’s not as good as Minzy’s bibimbap but it tasted okay.

 

 

“It’s good.” Hyun Joong finally said and then took another spoonful.

 

 

“How could you tell that’s mine? You’re not a magician…” Bom grumbled as she sat beside Hyun Joong pouting. They were both stuck in their own world, oblivious to everyone else watching their every move.

 

 

“Minzy doesn’t plate her bibimbap with a freakin’ jasmine flower. It doesn’t take a genius to tell the difference.” Hyun Joong answered, his eyes showing a glint of amusement at Bom.

 

 

“Oh…I thought the flower would look nice…” Bom grinned, feeling a bit silly for putting a jasmine flower to decorate her bibimbap. She gasped and blinked hard. She couldn’t be mistaken; Hyun Joong was smiling at her. She felt her heartbeat rise up.

 

 

“Here have a taste.” Hyun Joong said in a low voice and slowly took a spoon of the bibimbap and placed it in front of Bom’s mouth. She froze, her eyes locked on Hyun Joong.

 

 

Is he sick? What’s gotten in to him?

 

 

Those were the two questions that popped up on Bom’s mind.

 

 

“You don’t want to eat your bibimbap? What did you put in here?” Hyun Joong’s voice broke Bom’s reverie. She immediately opened and ate the bibimbap. She started chewing her bibimbap.

 

 

“It’s not as good as Minzy’s.” Bom sighed heavily. She slumped down her chair, disappointed at herself.

 

 

“I did everything she told me to do…” Bom whispered and gave out another sigh.

 

 

“It tastes okay.” Hyun Joong said in a softer voice, trying to comfort Bom.

 

 

“But it’s still not as good as Minzy’s.” Bom whined.

 

 

“I’m not eating hers. I’m eating your bibimbap. That’s all that matters.” Hyun Joong said matter-of-factly.

 

 

“Besides, you’re a baker. You make those silly desserts for a living. That’s what you’re good at.” Hyun Joong’s cold yet soft voice felt like music in Bom’s ears. Despite the fact that she hates it whenever he calls her a baker, she felt special with what he said. She looked at him and couldn’t help but feel this sudden surge of emotion.

 

 

“I’ll make you a cake later!” Bom said enthusiastically.

 

 

“Hyun Joong doesn’t eat desserts.” Yoochun interrupted; his mouth full of bibimbap. Jaejoong was trying to get the bowl from him but Yoochun elbowed him and embraced the bowl.

 

 

“He does now. He ate the cake I made for him.” Bom replied.

 

 

Jaejoong and Yoochun looked at each other and then looked at Hyun Joong in silence. Hyun Joong just kept on eating the bibimbap, ignoring his two friends.

 

 

“Get dressed, we’re going out.” Hyun Joong looked at Bom after finishing his bowl.

 

 

“I thought we didn’t have plans for today.” Jaejoong interrupted. Hyun Joong stood up and squared his shoulders and looked at Jaejoong with his trademark ice cold stare.

 

 

“Who says you’re invited? I’m going out with my girlfriend.” He smirked and then went to his room to change, leaving the rest of the quiet.

 

 

“He’s taking me out…just the two of us…” Bom whispered, still in shock.

 

 

“Oh. My. God.” Bom uttered absentmindedly.

 

 

“Bom unnie are you okay?” Minzy asked worriedly. Bom looked like she was about to go in to a state of panic.

 

 

“What am I going to wear? He doesn’t like it when I wear short dresses. I don’t know what to do. You guys have to help me!!!” Bom went into a state of panic.

 

 

Yoochun cleared his throat and then looked at Jaejoong alarmed.

 

 

“I remembered I had to do some stuff.” Yoochun stood up quickly.

 

 

“Oh right. I still have to contact the hotel about some business stuff. Yoochun wait for me.” Jaejoong mumbled and followed Yoochun.

 

 

Sandara and Minzy were left with Bom. They were both dragged in to her room to help her choose the right outfit.

 

 

“We’re really not the right people to get advice for fashion. I love wearing tracksuits and Dara unnie always wear unflattering clothes.” Minzy mumbled.

 

 

“If Chaerin was here, she’d be the right girl to help you out.” Sandara sat on the bed.

 

 

Bom’s clothes were scattered. She pulled out a white dress. She looked like she didn’t hear a word they both said.

 

 

“Do you think he’ll like me wearing this?” Bom asked and placed the dress over her body and twirled around.

 

 

“I think it’s too short. Don’t you guys think so?” Bom asked and then looked at herself in the long mirror and twirled again.

 

 

“It’s perfect unnie.” Minzy answered.

 

 

“I’ll just wear a cute cardigan over it so it wouldn’t show too much skin.” Bom chirped. Sandara saw a pink cardigan a few feet away from her.

 

 

“Wear this one. It’s perfect.” She gave her the jacket.

 

 

“Hyun Joong will like it. I assure you.” Sandara smiled at Bom.

 

 

Sandara and Minzy got out of Bom’s room as she got dressed. They found Jaejoong, Yoochun and Hyun Joong in the living room.

 

 

“What’s taking that woman so long?” Hyun Joong asked as Sandara sat beside Hyun Joong and Jaejoong.

 

 

“Relax, you don’t have to act like a giddy groom.” Sandara whispered coolly.

 

 

“You’re the one who put me in to this.” Hyun Joong replied with an icy glare. She just gave him a mocking stare.

 

 

“It’s not like you’re enjoying every bit of it.” She said sarcastically.

 

 

“Mock all you want. I’d get the last laugh tonight.” Hyun Joong murmured.

 

 

“You’ll like the color she’s wearing.” Sandara raised her eyebrow at him.

 

 

“I’m ready…” Bom emerged from behind them. She looked beautiful as always, but there was a certain tinge of happiness that showed on her face. She was glowing. Hyun Joong didn’t realize he was holding his breath until Sandara elbowed him.

 

 

“Live your color.” Sandara whispered cryptically. Hyun Joong looked a bit shaken with Sandara’s words but he managed to get himself together.

 

 

Before Hyun Joong and Bom left, Bom went to Sandar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter