Bibimbap Craze

Men Before Flowers : Featuring KPop's idol F4
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“What are you doing here?” Hyun Joong looked at Bom with vehemence. She showed up in his office with a box of cake. His voice was shrill and he didn’t even blink to hide his irritation in front of his secretary.

 

 

“Visiting my boyfriend.”Bom just grinned and fluttered her lashes and walked into his office. She placed the box of cake in his desk and started pulling off the ribbon.

 

 

Hyun Joong’s secretary excused himself hurriedly and closed the door of Hyun Joong’s office behind him.

 

 

“Your imaginary boyfriend isn’t here…because your boyfriend certainly isn’t me.” Hyun Joong replied after taking a deep breath. He was trying his best to control his temper. He’s always been so cool, calm and collected in whatever it is he was doing. Even if everyone else is panicking, he’s always been the calm one…but when it comes to Bom, he doesn’t know why but he easily gets irritated.

 

 

“Don’t be too sure lover boy. I’m going to be your girlfriend. You’ll agree to it…that’s if you still want to have Mr. Smith’s art pieces. I talked to him today, he told me your offering quite a hefty sum but he wants me to have the pieces instead.” Bom’s lips curved into a smile.

 

 

Hyun Joong slammed his desk with his hands and stood up and threw Bom a deadly glare.

 

 

“You conniving …” Hyun Joong spoke with a low voice, allowing Bom to swallow each and every word, sending a tremor in her spine. She flinched and swallowed a lump in . She never wants him to hate her but she has no choice. This is the only way he’d agree to her. She closed her eyes for a brief second and took a deep breath and when she opened her eyes, she smiled at him.

 

 

“I brought you a cake!!!” She shakily opened the box and took the cake in her hand.

 

 

“I made this especially for you…it’s a strawberry cake. This is your favorite!” Bom gushed and dipped her index finger on the icing of the cake and placed it in .

 

 

“Hmmmmmm!!! It’s so yummy! Here!!! Have a taste!!!” She dipped her index finger unto the icing again and moved it over Hyun Joong’s mouth.

 

 

Hyun Joong moved back and shoved her hand away.

 

 

“Get that away from me!” Hyun Joong said coldly.

 

 

“But this is your favorite! I made this for you!!!” Bom protested and brought the cake near him. Hyun Joong took a deep breath and threw Bom an icy glare.

 

 

“GET. THAT. AWAY. FROM. ME.” He said coldly.

 

 

“But…” Before Bom could say anything more, Hyun Joong already shoved the cake away making fall off the ground. Bom could only gasp in shock as she looked at the cake splattered on the floor.

 

 

“I don’t eat anything sweet. I’ve never eaten anything sweet. I hate strawberries. I puke whenever I taste anything with strawberry. You don’t know me so don’t go rushing into my office declaring that strawberry cake is my favorite as if you know me.” Hyun Joong uttered as he fixed his suit and walked pass Bom. He looked over at Bom who was still standing where he left her. She looked at him and met his gaze.

 

 

“As far as I know, you’re a stranger to me.” Hyun Joong said without the least bit of emotion. Bom bit back her lip and looked at Hyun Joong with a smirk on her face.

 

 

“Well listen to this…” Bom walked towards Hyun Joong and stood in front of him. She looked up leaned in closer to meet his face.

 

 

“…this stranger in front of you…is going to be your girlfriend…your deal with Mr. Smith is a big one. From what I’ve gathered, your father has been looking forward for years just so you could close this deal. You’ve already failed him several times because of me just in a span of two months because of this stranger right here…you can’t afford to fail him now do you?” Bom pursed her lips and looked straight in to Hyun Joong’s eyes.

 

 

“Damn you…are you this desperate and stoop so low and blackmail me? You’d be willing to force me to be with you?” Hyun Joong asked in disbelief.

 

 

“So call me a blackmailer. It’s just for three months. What are you so afraid of? Are you a afraid to fall in love with me?” Bom taunted. Hyun Joong laughed mockingly.

 

 

“Me? Afraid of you? I’ll never like you. You’re not my type. What you’re doing is pointless.” Hyun Joong answered.

 

 

“If it’s so easy, be with me for three months.” Bom shrugged.

 

 

“I’m done talking this nonsense. I have an appointment. Just see yourself out.” Hyun Joong turned his back on her and walked out.

 

 

It took Bom a few minutes to gather back her senses. She was staring at the destroyed strawberry cake for quite some time.

 

 

“This is his favorite…” she kept on repeating to herself.

 

 

*****

 

 

“Minzy I have good news for you!” Yoochun came straight home as soon as his meeting was over. He held Minzy’s shoulders and shook it excitedly. They sat together in his couch. He took Minzy’s hands and held it tightly.

 

 

“What is it oppa?” Minzy asked expectantly.

 

 

“I’ll be doing a movie with the new actress Park Eun Mi.” Yoochun said excitedly.

 

 

“So?” Minzy asked and threw him her bored look.

 

 

“You like her?” Minzy turned away from him and leaned on the couch, she was looking up the ceiling and then she closed her eyes before asking Yoochun the question. Somehow she was wondering why she didn’t want to hear him answering her question. She refused to acknowledge the fact that she doesn’t want to hear him liking some actress.

 

 

Yoochun hovered over Minzy’s body and shook it again, trying to make her open her eyes.

 

 

“You don’t understand!!!” Yoochun said impatiently. Minzy opened her eyes and realized Yoochun was already so close right above him. She held her breath and looked at him, trying to hide the blush creeping on her cheeks.

 

 

“What?” Minzy asked breathlessly.

 

 

“Park Eun Mi formerly underwent Mr. Kim Jin Young…she did a drama that made her a big star and it was Mr. Kim that casted him. There’s been rumor with the production staff people about catching Mr. Kim and Park Eun Mi in a dressing room by a production assistant. I’ll be doing a movie with her now…I’d be able to ask her about Mr. Kim…we can start trying to gather evidence against that e…” Yoochun said seriously, not wanting to move away. He was drowning in Minzy’s innocent eyes and kissable lips.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter