Disappointment

Men Before Flowers : Featuring KPop's idol F4
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“Oppa, why don’t get you changed already? Your shoot is about to start in half an hour.” Minzy reminded Yoochun but he wasn’t listening at all. He just stood beside her and made sure no one was approaching Minzy. He was giving out his laser beam glare to all the guys drooling over her.

 

 

Yoochun was muttering to himself because Minzy was not in her usual track suit outfit today. Yoochun wanted to protest when Chaerin gave Minzy some of her clothes that she doesn’t wear to Minzy which by the way, consists of trendy dresses. Minzy was wearing a little black dress that fit her curves, she wore a black ballet flats because she wasn’t really used to wearing high heels and Chaerin taught her on how to do a simple make up with a black mascara, eyeliner, lip gloss and blusher. Despite the subtlety and simplicity of her style that day, she looked young, fresh and beautiful.

 

 

“Why don’t you come with me? I’d like to know which outfit would look better.” Yoochun said softly as he draped his arm around her shoulder. Minzy couldn’t help but blush at the sudden public display of affection. She looked around, conscious that someone else might see them and so Minzy gently shrugged Yoochun’s arm off her.

 

 

“Oppa…someone might see us…” Minzy mumbled shyly.

 

 

“So?” Yoochun furrowed his brows; he was a bit hurt that Minzy was afraid to see them displaying some skin ship.

 

 

“I’m your road manager. You can’t just embrace me and take me to your dressing room…it’s inappropriate…they might think we’re doing something…” Minzy’s voice trailed off and bit her lip. Yoochun smiled at Minzy’s cuteness and held her chin up so she could face him.

 

 

“Let them think what they want. We’re not doing anything wrong.” Yoochun smiled and held her hand, leading her to the dressing room so they could choose which outfit he’ll be wearing.

 

 

Yoochun heaved a sigh of relief when they got inside the dressing room. At least there weren’t any guys drooling over Minzy there. One of the stylists was there, arranging the outfits.

 

 

“Oh, you’re here. Come and choose your outfit for the CF. The scene we’re supposed to shoot is in the lounge area of the hotel and you’re drinking the coffee while waiting for your date. I’m thinking you should go casual…” The stylist babbled.

 

 

“I don’t do casual wear on dates. I’d always go with suit and tie.” Yoochun answered politely. The stylists just smiled and brought him over to the rack full of suits.

 

 

“What do you think Minzy? Which one would look good on me?” Yoochun held out two outfits for Minzy to see.

 

 

“The white one.” Minzy answered softly.

 

 

“Awwww it’s nice that you take fashion advice from your little sister. She looks so pretty.” The stylists mused.

 

 

Little sister. The stylist just called Minzy Yoochun’s little sister. Yoochun and Minzy looked at each other awkwardly. And then the tension in the room slowly arose.

 

 

“She’s not my little sister…she’s my…” Yoochun couldn’t continue his sentence. They never really labeled what they have. They both know that it’s more than just friendship and they both know that what they have will never be a brother-sister relationship but they also don’t know if it’s come to the level of romance and if they’re ready for commitment yet.

 

 

Minzy has no idea what they are either. Of course she has no idea, she’s never even had a boyfriend, she’s never gone out on a first date yet. She’s been busy taking care of her little sister who is still in the hospital, she’s still determined to put the culprit behind bars. Her first kiss is Yoochun. All that she’s experiencing when it come to dealing with a guy is all with Yoochun.

 

 

Yoochun on the other hand, doesn’t know how to move forward. He’s still stuck in the dilemma whether or not he should pursue his feelings for Minzy. He thinks he’s too old for her. He thinks that he’ll just corrupt Minzy’s innocence.  Yet he doesn’t want other guys going after Minzy. Just the thought of other guys pursuing Minzy is making him go crazy with jealousy.

 

 

“Road Manager.” Minzy filled in and looked at Yoochun with a hesitant smile.

 

 

*****

 

 

It was the first morning that Seung Hyun and Chaerin are together in his house. They both don’t have any work to do that morning. They’re set up for an appointment with the wedding planner for last minute details later that afternoon and then later that evening would be dinner with Seung Hyun and Chaerin’s respective families.

 

 

Seung Hyun decided to give Chaerin some space and sleep on the couch for the time being until they’re both officially married.

 

 

Chaerin didn’t have a good night sleep. She was restless the entire night. She could smell Seung Hyun’s scent from the bed sheets and it made her feel hot and bothered the entire night. Their little tryst in the closet was still vivid in her mind. She couldn’t believe how she lost control that time.

 

 

It was a good thing that Minzy interrupted them otherwise she would’ve succumbed to going all the way with Seung Hyun in the closet.

 

 

She never loses control. And it scares her that every time she’s with Seung Hyun, she always loses control.

 

 

She got up, washed up and brushed her teeth and then headed for the kitchen. She made sure she was as quiet as she could get because Seung Hyun was still sleeping on the couch. She rummaged through the kitchen cabinets to see what she could find for breakfast.

 

 

*****

 

 

The first scene of the CF was finished after around two hours. They were supposed to change locations for the second scene but the staff encountered a problem so they don’t know if the shooting would still push through.

 

 

Minzy and Yoochun was waiting in the lounge area, they’re both having the coffee that Yoochun was supposed to endorse for the CF.

 

 

“Oppa, why do you keep glaring at people passing by?” Minzy asked him innocently. Yoochun looked down at Minzy’s expectant face, her lips were pursed so cutely and her eyes batted. He had to clear his throat and control the urge to kiss Minzy right then and there.

 

 

Minzy crossed her legs and sipped on her coffee. Yoochun’s eyes grew large when Minzy’s dress hiked up. He immediately removed his jacket and covered Minzy’s legs.

 

 

“Chaerin should’ve never given you dresses.” Yoochun was muttering to himself as he covered Minzy’s legs and glare at guys around, making sure they turn their heads away.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter