I ♥ U

Men Before Flowers : Featuring KPop's idol F4
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 


 

The past twenty four hours had been chaotic. The servers of Daum, Naver and all other news site in Korea went down. Yoochun and Minzy’s story broke out like a plague and within a matter of hours Yoochun’s villa were surrounded by reporters hoping to ambush him with an interview.

 

 

After filing the necessary reports and affidavits with the police, Jaejoong decided that they all get out of Seoul to get some room to breathe and so they all went straight to Jeju Island via helicopter. He brought them to his family vacation house.

 

 

Yoochun was silent all throughout the trip to Jeju Island. He couldn’t bring himself to talk to Minzy just yet. Everything he’s done in front of the media is starting to sync in. He’s starting to realize how this will affect Minzy. He knows for a fact that this will be a media circus for months to come. He will be under so much scrutiny but he’s pretty used to the whole lifestyle. He’s lived under a microscope his whole life. First under his father’s strict upbringing and now under the media’s watchful eyes. His whole life, he feels like he had to put on a mask and be the good guy…to please his father…to please the media…to please his fans…and he only gets to take off his mask whenever he’s with his three friends. But this is different…it’s a whole lot different because Minzy is involved. The last thing he ever wanted to do is drag Minzy into his crazy world where she’d be put under a microscope and be subjected to everyone’s scorn.

 

 

“What the hell did I just do?” Yoochun whispered to himself as the helicopter started departing. Hyun Joong , who was sitting beside him, sighed heavily and shook his head.

 

 

“It’s finally synching in.” Hyun Joong murmured. He looked at Yoochun’s distraught face. He placed his arm around Yoochun’s shoulders and shook him.

 

 

“Minzy’s a strong girl. I’m sure you’ll both get through this just fine.” Hyun Joong tried soothing his friend.

 

 

“I hope you’re right. I damn well hope you’re right.” Yoochun said worriedly.

 

 

They arrived at the rest house after less than an hour. Minzy was assisted by Yoochun and Jaejoong waited for Sandara to alight the helicopter. He held her hand and embraced her sideways as he guided her away from the helicopter.

 

 

It was only when they got into the living room that Sandara remembered the last time she was here. She halted and looked at the fireplace and the rug. She froze in her spot. Flashbacks of her first intimate experience with Jaejoong came in her mind.

 

 

“Hey Dara are you okay?” Jaejoong murmured.

 

 

“Uhm…yeah…I’m okay…” Sandara answered hesitantly.

 

 

Hyun Joong plopped down on the sofa and put his feet up the coffee table. He sighed heavily. He looked at Yoochun who was embracing Minzy and then to Jaejoong was also embracing Sandara. Both of his friends seemed to be lost in their own little world with their girls. Hyun Joong cleared his throat and then stood up.

 

 

“Minzy and Dara, you’ll both be taking Seung Hyun’s room…and the rest of us…will have to sleep in our own rooms…ALONE.” Hyun Joong looked at his two friends as if he was scolding.

 

 

“Come on girls, let me lead you to your room.” Hyun Joong grabbed both of the girl’s hands and hooked it with each of his arms. He walked away with the two girls in tow, leaving Jaejoong and Yoochun his trademark cold evil smirk. Although the house is Jaejoong’s family vacation house, Seung Hyun, Yoochun and Hyun Joong all had their own rooms in it. This has always been the set up with each of their vacation houses.

 

 

*****

 

 

The next morning, Jaejoong found Sandara in the kitchen trying to work her way in making pancakes. She was dressed in a big white shirt that reached just half way through her thighs, pink pajama shorts, barefoot, with a black apron on, her hair in a pony tail and her eyes covered with her nerdy glasses. The radio was on with Rain singing in the background.

 

 

“I do…I do…wanna spend my life with you…” Sandara was singing while flipping the pancakes unaware that Jaejoong was watching her.

 

 

Jaejoong wanted to watch in her in silence. The sight of her cooking in his kitchen just made him excited of the days to come when he gets to wake up with Sandara in his arms once they get married. Yes. He’s very much determined to win Sandara back and marry her as soon as possible. He just needs to find a way to finally get through to her.

 

 

He walked quietly and went behind her. So close behind her, taking in her sweet morning scent before finally speaking out. He leaned forward and oh so closely whispered in her ear, his breath ghosting over her earlobe.

 

 

“Good morning. I was woken up by sweet smelling pancakes I knew I just had to come right away before anyone else gets to taste it.” Jaejoong whispered in a husky voice. Sandara gasped and she almost jumped right out of her skin.

 

 

“Omo!!!” Sandara almost dropped the spatula she was holding if it weren’t for Jaejoong holding her hands. Sandara felt her skin hot and warm under Jaejoong’s touch.

 

 

“I’m sorry I didn’t mean to scare you.” Jaejoong smiled down at her, making Sandara melt into a puddle.

 

 

“Oh.” Sandara couldn’t even think straight. Seeing Jaejoong smile like that, with him so close behind her, just had her on a temporary amnesia.

 

 

“Goo…good mor…good morning…” Sandara stuttered her way through her sentence. She closed her eyes and gently stepped aside to break free from their closeness.

 

 

“I made pancakes…I’m not sure if it’s any good…Anyways…Everybody is tired from last night’s fiasco so they’d probably stay up late and all…” Sandara’s voice trailed off. Jaejoong stood beside her and got the spatula from Sandara to move the last batch of pancakes into the big plate.

 

 

“This smells delicious…I bet it tastes delicious too…Come let’s eat…” Jaejoong placed the plateful of pancakes on the table, got the maple syrup and the whipped cream from the fridge and placed it on the table as well. He stood in front of Sandara, gently removed her apron and then he held her hand, leading her to the dinner table, making her sit down.

 

 

“Since you made the pancakes, I’m going to make the coffee…” Jaejoong announced and got two mugs of coffee.

 

 

“I already prepared coffee…” Sandara answered matter of factly.

 

 

“Still as efficient as ever. I always have a hard time keeping up with you.” Jaejoong laughed awkwardly and poured coffee into the mugs. He gave her one mug, got her a plate of pancake, he then turned his back on her and got the whipped cream and maple syrup.

 

 

Sandara was surprised to see her plate after Jaejoong placed it in front of her. Her pancakes had a whipped cream and maple syrup design of ‘I ♥ U’ in it. She didn’t know if she wanted to cringe and shrivel or smile at his cuteness.

 

 

“Oh.” Sandara’s mouth fell open. She could feel her cheeks burning.

 

 

“You’re cheesy.” Sandara mumbled, biting her lips and then she looked away, forcing herself not to smile.

 

 

“Guilty as charged.” Jaejoong smiled at her again. After the first time she called him by his first name, Sandara slowly started opening up to him and as days go by, he’s able to read Sandara’s subtle reaction. And right that moment, although Sandara may have tried acting cool and withdrawn, Jaejoong could feel that he was slowly starting to get through to her.

 

 

Jaejoong was about to say something when Yoochun walked in the kitchen, his hair disheveled, still in his white singlet, white striped pajamas, half dazed.

 

 

“Hmmm I smell pancakes…” Yoochun murmured, oblivious of the fact that Jaejoong was glaring at him, pissed off that Yoochun is ruining his moment with Sandara. Yoochun sat beside Sandara, yawning and then stretching his arms out.

 

 

“I’m famished!!!” Yoochun said as he yawned. He looked at Sandara and smiled, getting slightly embarrassed for not noticing her.

 

 

“Good morning Dara…” Yoochun smiled.

 

 

“You like some pancakes? Here have some.” Sandara offered. Yoochun looked at Sandara’s plate and then looked at Jaejoong and then back to the plate.

 

 

“I HEART U!? Seriously!? I HEART U!? What are you? Twelve years old?” Yoochun laughed his heart out, mocking Jaejoong. Hyun Joong came right just in time.

 

 

“Hyun Joong, you gotta see this man…” Yoochun called Hyun Joong, his face red from too much laughing, Hyun Joong sat on the other side of Sandara and looked at the plate.

 

 

“Jaejoong made this pancake especially for you.” Yoochun gave Hyun Joong the plate. Hyun Joong looked at the plate, gave out a fake gasp and then looked at Jaejoong.

 

 

“You HEART me? Jae, you know I don’t play for the same team but just the same, I HEART U TOO man.” Hyun Joong reached for Jaejoong’s hand across the table as if he was about to kiss it when Jaejoong snatched his hand back away, grumbling to himself and shooting daggers at his two friends.

 

 

“See what you’ve done to this guy? He’s just utterly pathetic. Please take him back and never return him to us again.” Hyun Joong looked at Sandara and gave her a curt smile. Sandara raised her eyebrow at him.

 

 

“Hmmm…Do you think its wise decision?” Sandara said calmly, showing off her cold business manners as if she were wearing her full business attire and in a board meeting of some sort.

 

 

“I honestly don’t think it is even a good decision but you have to take him back solely for humanitarian purposes. In fact, I’m even willing to pay you just so you take him back.” Hyun Joong replied, matching Sandara’s cold business manner with his equally ice cold response.

 

 

They both looked at Jaejoong’s way and saw him acting as if he was a shrinking violet. Hyun Joong stood up and made Sandara stand up, pushing her towards Jaejoong. He made Sandara sit down beside Jaejoong. He then grabbed Jaejoong’s arm and laced it around Sandara’s shoulders.

 

 

“There. We’ll leave you to it. We’re getting the pancakes though.” Hyun Joong motioned for Yoochun to get out of the kitchen.

 

 

“Come on, let’s go wake up Minzy. I want some bibimbap for lunch.” Hyun Joong muttered.

 

 

Jaejoong and Sandara were then left alone in the kitchen. Jaejoong’s arm still around Sandara’s. They both looked at each other a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter