The New Chauffer

Men Before Flowers : Featuring KPop's idol F4
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Sandara took a deep breath before going in to the office building. She straightened out the suit Chaerin bought for her. Upon Chaerin’s insistence, she wore contact lenses, the loose skirts she use to wear were burned by Chaerin and she was now wearing a black pencil skirt a few inches above the knee. She wore a white vneck blouse that dipped on her chest showing a hint of cleavage and she wore a matching black jacket. Her feet were encased by black three inch stiletto heels and her make up sharp and seductive.

 

 

Suffice it to say, she dressed like a truly empowered business woman out to get the world.

 

 

She didn’t take heed of the heads that made a double take on her. The security team of the building didn’t even recognize her that their eyes bulged out as soon as she swiped her electronic ID card and her face showed up in the monitor. They were all floored.

 

 

She chanted ‘everything’s gonna be okay’ in her head. She tried ignoring the whispers of the people around her as she walked passed them. She could hear them gossiping on what happened at the year end party. She could hear them gossiping about her, whispering how she’s such a taking both the grandfather and the grandson as her lovers.

 

 

“A few more months…just endure it Dara.” She told herself.

 

 

When she got to her floor, the receptionist greeted her a warm good morning and immediately picked up the phone, trying to message someone.

 

 

“She’s here boss.” Sandara heard the receptionist utter over the phone.

 

 

In a matter of seconds, Jaejoong stepped out of his office, her former office, and his eyes landed straight on hers. He looked like he was holding his breath as he gazed at her.

 

 

“Good morning Dara.” Jaejoong greeted breathlessly as he slowly walked towards her.

 

 

“Good morning Mr. Kim.” Sandara said coldly. She stopped herself from calling him by his first name. She doesn’t want to give him the satisfaction of hearing her call his name. She saw Jaejoong wince upon hearing how she addressed him.

 

 

He walked towards her and gently held her elbow to guide her. Sandara froze and looked at his face coldly and then trailed her gaze down to his hand that was touching her. She wanted to push him away but she didn’t want to act unprofessional in front of the receptionist. She already resolved that whatever animosity she has with him, she wouldn’t let it get in the way of her work.

 

 

“Let’s talk in the office.” Jaejoong uttered, restraint evident in his voice. Sandara just nodded and she let him guide her. They stopped in front of the desk Jaejoong used to occupy and she saw a dashing gentleman standing up with a wide smile.

 

 

“Good morning Ms. Park, it’s nice to finally meet you. My name is Kim Junsu…” The man stood up and held out his hand for her to shake. Sandara took in reluctantly and Junsu took her hand for a warm shake and then he bowed politely.

 

 

“…Kim Junsu…the real one…I’m your new secretary.” Junsu winked and gave her a grin.

 

 

She didn’t know how to react to the warm greeting of Junsu. He was acting like they were already close with each other.

 

 

“Good morning…” Sandara’s mouth shivered, forcing herself to utter Junsu’s name. Everything was all confusing for her.

 

 

“Please, just call me Junsu. I prefer you call me that because you might be confused if you call me by my last name…I’m also a Kim. I’m Jaejoong hyung’s brother from another mother…” He giggled and immediately shut his mouth up as soon as he saw Jaejoong’s sharp glare.

 

 

“No I’m not his real brother…just a figure of speech. I wouldn’t want to be related with a fraudster like him. Right? Besides I am way more handsome.” Junsu grinned making Sandara laugh.

 

 

“Junsu, I’m looking forward to working with you.” Sandara smiled genuinely.

 

 

“You’re really very beautiful. No wonder someone would go at any lengths just to get you.” Junsu whispered but loud enough for Jaejoong to hear.

 

 

“Come on Dara, we have a lot of things to talk about.” Jaejoong cleared his throat and guided Sandara in to the office. But before they left, he shot a chilling sharp glare at Junsu as if telling him that he better prepare because he’ll be dead meat later.

 

 

When they walked in to the office, it was arranged differently. Sandara noticed that the wall that separated the conference room was now replaced with glass and the conference room itself was transformed into another office. It was larger than her office, the glass was so clear she could see right through it, the office desk inside the new office was facing hers directly.

 

 

“That’s my new office. I had to convert the conference room into my office. If it’s okay with you, for a few weeks, we’ll be sharing Junsu as our secretary. My secretary still has some business engagements to sort out in Europe.” Jaejoong uttered nervously.

 

 

“Fine.” Sandara said curtly.

 

 

“Let’s go inside my office. We need to talk.” Jaejoong ushered her inside his office. He pulled the chair right in front of his desk and made Sandara sit down. After a moment of silence, Jaejoong pulled out a document and slid it in front of Sandara.

 

 

“What’s this?” Sandara asked while she browsed through the document he gave her.

 

 

“It’s your employment benefits…” Jaejoong took a deep breath before continuing on. He clasped his hands together as he fixated his gaze on her face. God knows how much self control he’s trying to muster right that moment. He just wanted to haul her in his arms and keep her safe, never let her go.

 

 

“Grandpa handed me over your contract with him. I studied the terms and found it utterly unfair on your part. Being the new CEO of this company, I want to make things right. I’m giving what’s due to you. You can go over the salaries and emoluments under page number three and please tell me if you have any objections. The said terms have a retroactive effect. I have transfer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter