My Fairy Tale

Men Before Flowers : Featuring KPop's idol F4
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tonight is GQ’s Christmas Costume Ball where they invited several prestigious local designers to showcase their collection for 2013. Everything up to the last detail was perfectly planned and all it needs is a smooth execution.

 

Seung Hyun looked at the crowd and his heart started beating faster. Everyone who had a name in the fashion industry were there. They were even graced with the presence of international designers and super models and everyone dressed to the nines.

 

He gathered his four brothers at the back stage of the runway where everything was chaotic. He cleared his throat as his four brothers look at him expectantly. Oblivious that Chaerin was watching them from afar.

 

“Updates. Daesung.” Seung Hyun looked at Daesung asking for details.

 

“All our sponsors are well represented. We got our wines and champagne loaded. We have three bars in the corners of this function hall courtesy of our sponsors. Thank you gifts for our guests courtesy of Calvin Klein, Givenchy, Victoria Secret, Shu Uemura and Hugo Boss. Everything’s covered boss.” Daesung said in one breath.

 

“Good. Youngbae.” Seung Hyun turned to his brother.

 

“We have people from Fashion TV and Mnet to cover the party. They’ll be asked to leave after the fashion show so our guests can have their privacy to get drunk and go wild. I’ve got everything under control boss.” Youngbae said confidently.

 

“Good. Seungri?” Seung Hyun looked at his youngest brother and squared his shoulders.

 

“My apprentice photographers are scattered across the function hall to make sure we get a shot of our guests. As for me, I’m doing a different coverage tonight. My special project is you boss.” Seungri wiggled his eyebrows teasing his hyung. Seung Hyun furrowed his brows and looked at his youngest brother seriously. He knew he’s up to something again.

 

“Relax hyung…” Seungri looked around and notice Chaerin watching them from afar so he leaned to his hyung so he could whisper in his ears.

 

“I’m getting shots for your big night tonight. I’m in charge of your photos with your other half. I want to make sure I get a lot of shots later.” Seungri said happily which made Seung Hyun really nervous. He tried hiding his nervousness with a grunt.

 

“Jiyong.” Seung Hyun ignored Seungri and turned to Jiyong. The latter just sighed as he looked at the crowd backstage. Everyone was panicking. Models were rushing for their make up, some were stripping to get on with their dresses. Personal Assistants were running from side to side just to make sure the costumes were in place. The Backstage Manager of the fashion show shouting at the top of his lungs to get everyone in order.

 

“As you can see hyung. It’s all a beautiful chaos here backstage. Our pieces are okay. As usual, Chaerin is in charge of them. Then I’ll just take care of her later. Relax hyung. It’s all going to be fine.” Jiyong assured his hyung.

 

“It better be.” Seung Hyun sighed heavily.

 

“What the hell do you think you’re doing? You think you’re such a big shot coming in late for the fashion show!?” All the five guys turned to the corner and saw Chaerin throwing a hissy fit at a model who came in late. They all observed how she burried the model alive. Seungri and Daesung immediately felt scared of her.

 

“Boss are you sure you’re going to marry that girl? Man, that girl will eat you alive.” Seungri asked as he shivered while watching Chaerin put her chin up to meet the male model’s gaze acting as if she wasn’t a foot smaller than him.

 

“We all know who’s going to be the boss in their marriage. It certainly isn’t you boss.” Youngbae teased.

 

“I can handle her.” Seung Hyun smiled confidently while his eyes watched Chaerin’s tiny form sizing up the model arrogantly. Her hips were perched to the side while she was tapping her foot. Jiyong gave out a scoff as if mocking his older brother.

 

“Just watch me.” Seung Hyun squared his shoulders and walked towards Chaerin, leaving his brothers to watch him from behind.

 

“Is everything okay?” Seung Hyun’s deep voice reverberated in Chaerin’s ear as he leaned forward close to her profile while his hand casually rested on her elbow. For everyone else, a simple touch on the elbow would not mean anything but for Chaerin, Seung Hyun’s touch on her elbow felt like fire searing on her skin, spreading all over her body.

 

Chaerin looked up to meet Seung Hyun’s piercing gaze. She opened and tried to form her thoughts and explain why she was throwing a hissy fit but she was distracted with the curve that formed on his lips. She ached to know what it would feel like to have those lips touch hers again…have it travel all over her body and satiate her bottomless satisfaction.

 

Seung Hyun slowly lifted his hand and traced a lock of Chaerin’s hair that fell off her face and slowly tucked it behind her ear, his finger lingering on her earlobe as if he was feeling Chaerin’s need for skin to skin contact.

 

“Yeah…” A breathy whisper came out of Chaerin’s mouth. That was all she managed to say.

 

Meanwhile, the boys were watching the whole thing play out.

 

“What do you know. I can’t believe Chaerin actually knows how to blush. Look at hyung just making her all flustered.” Seungri said amused at the sight of Chaerin and Seung Hyun looking at each other, almost forgetting that there was a male model right in front of them.

 

“Damn. Too much going on between those two. I’m telling you, they won’t last one year without ing each others brains out. Chaerin is crazy for even making a demand like that. She’ll break as soon as they start living in the same house.” Seungri rubbed his chin while studying Seung Hyun and Chaerin look at each other.

 

“It’s boss that I’m worried about. He won’t last long with Chaerin. How the hell is hyung going to manage a year without shagging Chaerin? She’s got a hot piece of .” Youngbae said absentmindedly. Daesung elbowed him right away.

 

“If hyung hears you talking about Chaerin that way, he wont like it.” Daesung scolded.

 

“Stop being a prude. All I’m saying is that she’s hot.” Youngbae glared.

 

“A million won says they won’t last three months until they end up ing each other senseless.” Seungri beamed, his three other brothers looked at him excited with the bet he just started.

 

“They won’t last one month. Make it two million won.” Youngbae countered smiling confidently.

 

“Six months. I’m betting one million on that. I have faith in hyung.” Daesung interrupted and his brothers laughed at him as if he’s gone insane.

 

“You were a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter