Do we smell a challenge? Bring it on!

B2ST Café

Yoseob was mopping the floor.

Doojoon sat behind the counter playing with the casher.

Junhyung was sorting out plates.

I was wiping the table.

A bell sound rung our a ears as we immedinalty turn our heads towards the door. Realising there wasn't anyone there we sighed...

I glance out to see the cafe down the block. People were coming in and out with smiling faces....  "I can't take this anymore!" I heard someone shouted.

I turned around to see Doojoon stuffing his face with cake. Yoseob was watching him with envy. He held the mop close to him and made a hungry face. "I can't take it either!" Yoseob drop the mop and seated next to Doojoon.

My eyes widen. "Wah why are you guys acting like this!?"

Doojoon belch and coughed. "No customers means we wasted cake. Here Junhyung eat the other slice and pay for it so we at least have customers here."

Junhyung gave him a crazy look and snatched the cake away. "These aren't for you! And you!" He caught Yoseob half way eating. Junhyung extended his hand out. Yoseob sighed and places the plate there and started to wail.

"We are failures!"

"No we're not!" I sat in front of them. "Look at you two....." They stared at themself and each other apparently confused. "You two are acting like....big fat pigs!"

They both gasped. "Omo why you say it like that!"

"Because you are not like acting like the people i know. Doojoon we promised each other to smile everyday even if we are in a bad situation. Yoseob you....you just be that brave boy!"

Doojoon stood up and threw his fist in the air. "Mina is right we are acting like babies and this should end. Even though there are no customers becuase that stupid shop who stole all of them who cares they don't stand a chance with us!"

Yoseob jumped up and shouted. "Yeah!"

I heard Junhyung snicker. I glared at him. "Well you seem to find this amusing."

He just smirked and nod his head towards the door. Three people came in and glance around the shop.

OMOMOMMO THE PEOPLE FROM THE SHOP! What are they doing here!?

Doojoon held a stern face and glared at them. "Can I help you three?"

The three walked up slowly to us. We all crowded next to each other. "Hmm nothing we're just exploring." The short one from the group replied.

Yoseob snarled. "Then I guess your exploring ends here."

The short one chuckles. "I'm Kikwang. That's Hyunseung and- Where the heck did Dongwoon go?"

Everyone looked around. "That creepy guys that's drooling over the display." I pointed to the counter.

Kikwang gave me a longingly stare then shouted across the room. "Dongwoon get over here!"

"Okay okay coming!" Dongwoon remain next Kikwang.

"What are you his puppy?" Yoseob giggled.

"The one is the puppy is you ZU!"

Yoseob jump high on his little feet and started to throw punches. "What did you call me you CROW!" Dongwoon did the same. "I'm not a crow!"

Junhyung pull Yoseob back and Hyunseung did the same to Dongwoon. Doojoon stood in the middle. "Enough. What do you really want?" He asked Kikwang.

"Exploring."

Doojoon made a face saying he didn't buy it. "Should you three be working?"

Kikwang snorted and shrugged. "I say the same to you but oh!" He grinned. "There isn't a single person here....I wonder where they are?"

Dongwoon raised his hand and jumped. "Pick me! OH oh oh! I know!"

"Go ahead." He told him.

"At our cafe!"

The three burst out laughing clearly making fun of us. We all frown and was pissed off. "At our cafe whooo!" I mimicked them. "You guys got nerve to come here to state a stupid obivous thing when we clealry already know! You evil people i hate you guys we sealing our-"

Junhyung and Yoseob covred my mouth. "Okay you said enough!" They push me behind them. "Look go back to your cafe and don't come back. We don't give two s if you have our customers." Junhyung growled.

Kikwang smirked. "I believe you do care." He walked around the shop. "You see our cafe have been very busy since we just opened not too long ago thanks to your customers they only came to see the three of us."

"What do you mean?" Doojoon asked.

"Face it with our shop on the block yours will crumble down in no time."

My mouth gapped opened. "Are you saying you're trying to close our shop!?"

"Smart girl." Kikwang said in amusement. "With your shop gone we will have the popularily, the money, and the customers."

SON OF A . This guys is like a crazy mad man with 2 lab rats!

"DO you smell something?" I asked everyone. They all sniff themselves and the air. "No."

"Well I smell a challenge!  whoever sells the most pastry wins and who loses will close their shop!" Yoseob gasped. "You're kidding Mina this is serious."

"I know."

Doojoon smirked. "She's right....again. I accept this challenge!"

Kikwang and the other three were whispersing among themselevs then said. "We accept."

"Great showdown starts tomorrow near the fountain!"

Junhyung slap his face. "We are going to lose...."

--

It felt like years since I havent updated XD hehe -_- I felt my brain drain when i typed this...