What is a criminal doing in a cafe?

B2ST Café

No One POV.

 

In came a person wrapped in a heavy coat and big shades. The bell rung of their presence making Yoseob jump with joy from wiping the tables. "Hello wel-"

Yoseob waved but his jaw dropped of the sight. The person stared at him longingly until they left to sit in the corner. Yoseob eyes traveled their movements. He suddenly felt this weird tingling burst throughout his body.

*OMO I don't think I can even take my pen and pad out...that person gives me the chills.* Though Yoseob couldn't back out since Junhyung and Doojoon left him in charge in the front while they were working in the back.

*I wish Mina was here!* Slowly Yoseob pulled out his pad and pen and marched right over to the creepy customer's table.

The customer put their menu down and stared at Yoseob as they waited to for him to ask. Yoseob tug on his uniform collar. "Gosh is it hot in here or what?" He nervously chuckled but the customer didn't chuckle along with him so he stopped.

"O-Okay what would you like?" Yoseob stuttered.

"Milk shake." They said in a monotone which made Yoseob even more nervous. Yoseob scribble the order. "T-That's all?..OKAY!" Without even bothering to wait for the customer's reply Yoseob rushed into the back startling Junhyung and Doojoon.

Doojoon eyed Yoseob evilly as he threw a piece a dough at his head. "Yah what's your problem?"

Junhyung furrowed his eyebrows waiting for the kid to respond. Yoseob ran up to them and whispered lowly. They leaned in closer. "I think there's a criminal out there." He pointed at the door.

Doojoon and Junhyung pushed away with confused faces especially when he whispered lowly. "What?"

"Don't make me say it again! I said I think there's a criminal out there!"

This time both of them slapped a big piece of dough onto Yoseob's face. "Stop joking around and work! Just because Mina isn't here doesn't mean you can have free joke time." Junhyung scoffed.

Yoseob wiped the dough off his face and put on a serious face. "I'm serious!"

Doojoon motion for the pad. Yoseob handed him it. "Milk shake...that's all he wanted."

Junhyung looked this time and growled. "If there was criminal here they would have ordered a pile load of cash with a gun pointed your head while you beg for your life."

Yoseob became quiet and muttered. "So."

"Yah." Junhyung boink him on the head. "Just go back to work." Yoseob didn't listen instead in jumped up and down. "I'm serious!" He took their hands and led them out from the back.

"What are you doing bring us back!"

Yoseob spun around and silent them with his finger as they stood there watching behind the corner. The customer looked up at their direction. Surprised they backed away leaning against the wall.

Sighing, they peek their heads out after one another. "I can't believe it you were serious!" Doojoon whispered.

"Told yah!" Yoseob spat, directing it to Junhyung. Junhyung didn't notice and just bit his lip. "....what do we do?"

"Can I have my milkshake now!"

The customer out burst cause them to shriek. Yoseob grab Doojoon's arm and shook it. "Don't make me go out there! Please!"

"YAH!" Doojoon tugged away from his grasp. He straighten his collar and cracked his neck. Junhyung and Yoseob watch for his next move. Doojoon sighed as he extended his arm in front of Yoseob and pushed him back along with himself.

"Junhyung will do it."

"WHAT!"

Yoseob snickers. "Not so tough now huh?"

Junhyung raise his fist making Yoseob hide behind Doojoon. "Honestly you two when will you make peace?" Doojoon grumbled but smiled brightly. "So Junhyung call us when the bullets start flying we will be happy to watch from the corner."

Doojoon left with Yoseob leaving Junhyung dazed. To tell you the truth Junhyung is actually feeling nervous or more to say scared.

----

AHHHH gotta love Doojoon :D