Making you mine pt. 2

B2ST Café

“Tehehe Mina good job!”

“Yah why isn’t Junhyung reading the cards?!”

“Oh there’s nothing written on his.”

“WHAT! How is he suppo”-

Yoseob grins and places his hand on Doojoon’s shoulder. “Just watch.” The way Yoseob looked at him was determined but Doojoon wonders his action. Doojoon and Yoseob gaze back at the two from afar.

“You don’t have to do this.” Junhyung said for the 10th time since they began walking, hand in hand.

Mina bit her lip still blushing. “N-No I want to.”

Junhyung swallowed and stares ahead of them. “Where are we going?” They were not at the park anymore.

“Um…” Mina looks down at her cards. *There’s a drawing of an ice cream cone…*

Junhyung didn’t bother to look at his. There was nothing written! Was this supposed to be a joke? But anyway instead he just stuffed them in his pockets and just let Mina lead.

“I think we’re suppose to go in there.” Mina points at an ice cream shop in front of them. They entered and were greeted by a worker.

“Welcome to our ice cream shop! You two must be Mina and Junhyung. Come!” Mina and Junhyung looked surprise. How did she know there were coming and how did they know who they were?

They awkwardly follow the worker and seated themselves near the window.  The worker asks for their order and they ordered. “Don’t worry about paying it’s on the house.” She winks at Junhyung and pats Mina on the shoulder then left with a giggle.

Junhyung blinks and shook his head, looking embarrassed. Mina cleared and glances around anywhere but at Junhyung. They didn’t speak to each other though they would often view side glances at each other when clearly the other knows.

Their ice cream came. “Enjoy your ice cream and wonderful night. Don’t worry you two will have the place for yourselves so there won’t be any workers or a single soul here.”

“Uhh but”- Mina opens but shuts it when the worker left to the back of their shop.

Mina took her bowl of ice cream and stares down at it. * This isn’t my order…I don’t like vanilla.*

Junhyung also did the same. “I don’t like chocolate. This isn’t what I ordered.*

So the two didn’t even bother to ask each other if they had each other’s order instead they ate it…. slowly.

Few minutes later Junhyung had the courage to ask since it was sickening to eat further. “Mina…I don’t like chocolate. I think this was your order.” He said with a slight red on his cheeks.

“Ah why didn’t you say so earlier? It took you long enough to say it!” Mina switches their bowls and ate with no problem avoiding his stare he was now giving her.

Junhyung held his spoon to his lips until he chuckles, shaking his head. Mina looks up. “What?”

He taps the corner of his lip. “You have something on your lip.” Mina stared at him confused but then she realizes. “Oh!”

She wipes her lips with a sheepish grin. “Thanks.”

“No problem.” But Junhyung was still smiling. Mina became somewhat irritated. “Junhyung what is it really? You’re making me feel weird!”

He motions her to come forward. “Eh?”

“Just lean over.”

Mina did and felt Junhyung cup her face. “J-Junhyung!”

“You missed a spot.” He wipes her cheeks, smiling as he lets her go. Mina nervously slumps back on her seat, flustered.

Junhyung laughs. *Am I really making her this nervous?* “You done?” He asked. She nodded.

He stood up and held out his hand. “Let’s go.”

“But…pay?” Mina said, taking his hand.

Junhyung shrugs. “She said we don’t have to worry about right?”

“Yeah.” They exited out of the shop. “So where to now?”

Mina took out the cards and flips through them but Junhyung snatches them away from her. “Junhyung!”

He tosses it in the bin behind them. “We don’t need this anymore.” * I don't know why I did that...*

“Eh but why? Does your card say that?”

Junhyung nodded. “Yeah. Don’t worry just follow my lead.” *What am I saying? There isn’t any writing on that card…Aish.*

“You sure?” *I hope we don’t get fired….*

“Yeah.” Junhyung took her hand again. *Ahh I can’t believe this. My body is acting on it’s own.*

“Junhyung.”

“Hm.”

“Where are we going?”

Junhyung stops in his tracks. *Where are we going? Idiot I shouldn’t have think before throwing her cards away!* But he had this sudden idea.

“Somewhere.” He led her through the streets until they reached a hill. Mina stood there awed.

“Wow that’s a big hill.”

Junhyung chuckles and lead her up it. Midway Mina was getting tired from the walking. *Ah this hill is such a pain plus I was full with the ice cream.* Mina bump into Junhyung’s back. She backs up embarrassed. “What’s wrong?”

Junhyung crouches down. “Get on.”

“EH!?” This happened with Yoseob too. * Why did I had to encounter a hill with this guy!?*

“No it’s really fine Junhyung. I can get up there myself.”

Junhyung looks back. “You’re huffing.”

“Am not!”

 He stood up slowly. “Suit yourself.”

GAH!  Defeated Mina hops onto his back, making him startled. “Don’t think this is amusing.” Mina whispered lowly.

Junhyung smirks, securing her legs around his waist. When he stepped forward he stumble back but caught his balance.

“YAH! Don’t do that!” Mina screams as she tightens her hold around his neck.

“Sorry.” Junhyung said flustered. Good thing she couldn’t see his face right now. *I need to work out more often. *

--

AHHHHHHH Junmi! <3333 it's getting close to the end  though ! :D