A help secession

B2ST Café

Tapping her fingers nervously on the counter, Mina thinks about what she was going to on the date with Yoseob. She bangs her head on the table. "Argh I can't do this!"

"Do what? And don't bang that head of yours with no air on this counter. It's pricey." Junhyung said as he places sweets in the front view. "Boy trouble riiiiiight?" Doojoon appeared out of nowhere, smiling. "I heard well overheard."

"N-No! What makes you think that!" Mina flusters.

Doojoon pokes her forehead, causing to her to fumble on the seat. "Listen I've been there at your age so go ahead throw questions at the fabulous player Doojoon." He crossed his arm, waiting.

Awkwardly Mina and Junhyung shared a look. "You mean you dated a guy before?"

"You were gay all this time since when?"

Doojoon made a face. "BWOH YOU BOTH CRAZY! I LOVE WOMEN!" He angrily shouted at us with a tint of red on his cheeks from embarrassment.

Junhyung chuckles and set himself next to Mina. "That's what they all say." Doojoon smacks him on the arm with a mutter then turn his attention back to Mina. "Anyway so go on." He said.

Mina her bit her lips from being nervous. "Well someone ask me to go to the festival tonight with them." Mina looks down from embarrassment.

"Like a date?" Doojoon asks.

She nodded.

"Who is he? Let appa and umma meet him right now. Here you can use my phone- HEY!" Junhyung snatches the phone from him. "Relax she's smart enough not to date a criminal." He eyed Mina, smirking.

Oh how Mina can't forget that day. She totally embarrass herself in that bubbly bear suit! "So! Mina who is he?" Doojoon and Junhyung had their eyes on her, waiting for her answer.

She opens . "Y-"

"I'm here! Sorry I was late!" Yoseob, he just happens to appear, cuts off Mina. Mina nervously tries to make herself unknown. Junhyung watches her from the corner of his eye. "Was she was going to say that idiot over there?*

"Finally I was about to fire your !" Doojoon sighed.

Yoseob grins and hops on the stool on the other side of Mina. "Who's going to clean the toilets then eh?"

"Mina can." Junhyung replied.

By the mention of her name Yoseob glance at Mina. "Mina you okay there?" He lifted her chin with his finger as he directly stares into her eyes.

A red shade planted on her cheeks. She pushes him away. "A-Ah no. I'm fine really. I'm going to change!"

Everyone oddly watches her leave. Junhyung stood up from the stool. "I'll be back."

--

Junhyung POV.

I'm going to change! Something is wrong there. This girl always says that and just nervously creeps away. Yes I figured she was nervous when Yoseob suddenly came in.

I swear she was going to say he was the one that asked her but out of all people he picks her!? By the way I see she never gone out with someone like that.

Without even bothering to knock I just barge right in. "Yoseob? Seriously he was the one that asked you?"

"H-Hey do you mind I'm changing!" She shouted as she covers her body.

I look at her up and down to see she was still in full clothing.  "You're invisibly changing?"

"No...."

I chuckle. This girl amazes me when she's embarrass. It's cute...wait what am I thinking? Mina is only my work partner and friend. This is forbidden!

"Junhyung. Helloooo." She waves her hand in my face, getting my attention.

"Sorry what?"

“I don’t know.” She covers her face. “Maybe…maybe I won’t go.”

“And break the idiot’s heart. No.”

She sighs. “I know but what choice do I have? I never been asked out before…”

What? She hasn’t been asked out? What fool is dumb enough not to do that! Mina is- I’ll stop myself but aish I can’t believe no one ever has. But me I’ve been…let’s not go there.

“Have you ever held a guy’s hand?” I asked.

She nodded.

“Hug?”

She nodded.

“Have you ever been kissed?”

She turns red in a quick second. “I-I s-said I never been asked out!”

So that’s it….

I sat next to her and took her face in my hands. “Let me be the first.”

Mina eyes widen. “W-WHAT?!”

“Practice on me. I don’t mind.”

She tries to turn her head away from me but I kept my hands firm in place. “Look no hard feelings I’m doing this for your benefit.”

“I won’t kiss Yoseob! I don’t see him in that way!

“Then what? Like a little brother?”

“Well yea-

“Idiots loves you Mina.”

“…w-what.”

I sighed and drop my hands from her face. “Your ‘little brother’ apparently loves you…can’t you see that? Yeah Yoseob can be playful and dumb but he’s not always going to be that little kid. He’s your age. He’s not going to fool anymore. That idiot is mature now.”

I glance at Mina to see her reaction. She was pretty much shocked. “…Really?”

Deaf woman I just stated like paragraph. “Yeah.”

 “Alright go ahead.”

This time my eyes widen. “Seriously? You sure? I was only joking but-

Suddenly I felt a soft touch against my lip. My eyes widen even more. Mina’s soft lips were on mine. Her eyes were close and she was holding onto my knee to stop her shaking from being nervous.

I snake my arms around her waist and pulled her close to deepen the kiss. “Don’t worry just go with the flow.” I murmur.

--

Bow chicka wow wow yooooooooo haha. Ughhh I can't write stuff like this mushy feeling watch the next chapter XD