Plan Unstoppable pt.1

B2ST Café

ELLO EVERYONE! :D Back with one chapter finish. Now on to the next! I took everyone advice and I will not delete or do anything to my previous chapters! I'm so glad didn't lose anyone I LOVE YOU ALL <333 I hope you enjoy! =]

---

All of the customers gasped. “Does that mean it will happen to us?” All of them look at the pastry then threw it in the trash one by one.

“Poor boy he must really love pastries.”

“Tell me about it as much I love it too I just can’t believe they would do such a horrible thing.”

Kikwang and Dongwoon shared a secret smile.

“Look did you see that they smile to each other like they were scheming.” I pointed out. Yes I watched the whole thing.

Doojoon evilly laughs. “So this is how they play huh?”

--

“Lets beat the crap out of them!” Yoseob pounds his fist into his palm. Doojoon crack his knuckles. “For once I agree come on!” The two walked quickly towards the stand with determined faces.

“Are you letting them go?!” I ask Junhyung.

He shrugs. “They’re idiots.”

ARGHHHHHHHHHH! This is not the kind of play I want! Or is this a comeback…NOOOO I must stop them before we get into more trouble.

“STOP!” I jog to Yoseob and Doojoon as I grab their arms. “You can’t stop us Mina we are half way there!” Yoseob shouted.

I pull them with me back to our stand. “Well then I will bring you half way back!” Sweet Junhyung why are you not helping me!???

Doojoon groans as he got away from my grasp. “Why you have to stop us?” He slouches on the table beside Junhyung.

“Because there is a better way we can settle this.”

Yoseob snorted and wave his hand. “Oh please Mina there isn’t a better way than beating the-

“OKAY! Huddle!” I wrap my arms around Junhyung’s neck and Doojoon’s and pull them close to me that we formed a mini circle. Doojoon tugs Yoseob along.

“Now that we are hidden”-

“You call this hidden? This is stupid.” Junhyung stated.

I gritted my teeth so hard I think I would break them. I put on a smile. “Junhyung please let me talk.” He rolled his eyes.

“Back to this better way…. we should solve this mystery.” I glance around slowly so I could put on an effect on the situation.

“Oh so we’re the Scooby-doo gang now?” Yoseob asks.

I sighed. I should just get to the point. “We have to look for a bottle.”

Everyone looked confuse. “What bottle?”

“The bottle that contains that nasty stuff.”

Yoseob eyes brighten. “Oh! You mean that nasty pastry that Doojoon blamed Junhyung for?”

All eyes were on Yoseob. Junhyung grumbled and Doojoon scratch his neck awkwardly. Nice job Yoseob for bringing up the guilt…

“Umm.Yes if you say so.We should such for that bottle.”

“How you know for sure?” Doojoon eyed me curiously.

“Because I remember I first tasted the “poisoned one” and it remind me of one my mom’s horrible delights.”

“That doesn’t make sense we came here in pairs except I left you here alone and told you to watch over them…” Junhyung stated slowly then realizing he glared at me.

Soon Yoseob and Doojoon joined in. I wave my hands in front of me. “Okay! Okay! I admit the whole situation was my fault! I don’t pay attention to my surroundings!”

Junhyung held his head high and shook his head. “I can’t believe this. All of this happened because you can’t do one simple task.”

My hands slowly drop to my side. I felt this rumble in my stomach and this guilt soaking into my heart. Wow I feel like a douche now.

I felt an arm around me. “Don’t worry about it Mina. It was just one mistake. I’ll beat up Junhyung later for putting you on the spot but right now lets focus on finding that bottle.”

“You mean that toxic waste.” Yoseob corrected.

Doojoon held his fist in the air making Yoseob flinch. He crawled on the ground and searched nervously.

Doojoon smiles at me. “See he knows his place.” He then went to search near the fountain.

Junhyung grumbled and did the same leaving me alone.  I should start searching.

I walk around table 4 times or maybe 5! I have no clue where it could be! I thought back when we first came.

Table leg broke…. Junhyung went to a nearby shop while I was here with the pastries…and that is the part I completely dozed off.

I mentally slap my head. Damn you Mina! Okay so while I was dozing off Kikwang appeared only in matter of seconds…. BINGO

He probably poured that bottle with those sly hands of his. Sneaky much Kikwang! And he asked me if I’m bored. Whoa ho ho!

I drop on the floor and crawled under the table looking everywhere until then this shiny bottle made my eyes gleam. I quickly crawled to it and held in my hands. I found the bottle yes!

Yoseob shouted and banged on the table from above. “Yah did you find it!”

I cover my ears from the bang echoing into them. I slid out and showed it in his face. “Tada the only KHD flavorings sip!”

Yoseob snatches the small little bottle and cracked up. “This little thing cause the whole madness!?”

I grinned. “Yeap!”

“But how we know for sure?”

“Smell it.”

I shouldn’t have said that. Yoseob and I froze. He pushes the bottle towards me. “You can do it.”

I push it back and covered my nose. “No you can you have the bottle.”

He pushes it back to me again. “You found it.”

“I’m a girl.” And so we continue to go back and forth with each until a better solution came up.

“Is that it?”

“Doojoon can smell it.” I shove the bottle in his hands. He blinks down at it until Junhyung came beside him. He quickly pushes it in his hands. “Junhyung can do it.”

Junhyung blankly stared at us. “Seriously?”

Doojoon motion him to smell it. “Go on!”

“Yeah!” Yosoeb and I crowded next to Junhyung so did Doojoon as we watch him sniff.

He pop opens the cap and slowly put the bottle to his nose and sniffed. Once he did that he places the cap back on and acted, as anything didn’t happen.

We all watch waiting for his reactions…. but he did nothing. Yoseob scratches his head. “Ehh it doesn’t smell bad?” He looks closely at Junhyung.

Junhyung remained silent. Doojoon wave his hand in front of his face. “Such a brave man….”

I touch Junhyung’s shoulder. “Junhyung? You okay?”

His head was bent down but then he slowly rises up and smiles. It was as if suddenly the word sunshine was written across his forehead. He shouted with his arms in the air. “I’m better than ever!”

Yoseob, Doojoon and I took a huge step back with shock faces.

“HUH?!”