They did it again

B2ST Café

"Is it half or a quarter?"

"Beats me just pour it all in."

"Are you sure? Junhyung might get mad...."

"Let me see it." Yoseob took the measuring cup away from me. "See just pour in all in. Junhyung wouldn't care as long as we are working."

I slowly nodded. I hope you're right Yoseob. Funny how something smells weird all of sudden. I scrunch up my nose and squeezed it. "Yoseob what's that awful smell!"

Yoseob sniff the air. "Since you said it I'm not sure."

A beeping sound filled the air and kicked our senses. "The pastries!" We both shouted. We ran to the oven and panicked.

"Shut it off! Take it out Do SOMETHING!" We said to one another. I took a tablecloth and swung it at the smoke around us.

Yoseob wore mittens and took out the pastries. He placed it on the table and sighed. "Phew we nearly burn down the kitchen."

I glance around the kitchen and whispered. "You think Junhyung heard us..?"

"Nah he's in the front with Doojoon so we're safe."

Doojoon found a place where we could bake; luckily then we can pound those evil cheaters! Yoseob and I are in charge of making the pastries while Doojoon and Junhyung are selling at the front.

"What the hell!" Junhyung came stomping in out of nowhere.

Yoseob and I back away.  "We surrender just don't hurt us!" We wailed in the corner.

Junhyung just rolls his eyes. He stared at the burnt pastries and sighed. "Go help Doojoon a professional should handle this. I can't believe I let two unskilled idiots do this."

"Ahem you're the biggest idiot here! Come on Yoseob we should leave the Mr. Professional alone." Yoseob and I walk out to the front to see Doojoon alone....at our stand.

"We lost. WE LOST!" Yoseob dropped on his knees and cried. 

No way....

"Doojoon what happen?"

"Nothing why?"

"No customers..."

Doojoon sat on the table and puffed out his cheeks. "....I know."

WTH Doojoon why are you so calm about this! Yosoeb went up to Doojoon and shook him. "Why are so calm about this! Our cafe is going to close. Does it mean anything to you!" Wow he read my mind.

Doojoon push his arms off and knuckle his head. "No one said that our cafe would close. Avoid from thinking that especially you, drama queen." Doojoon poked his forehead.

"Bwoh me drama queen!?" Yosoeb shouted in disbelief. "Quiet down!" Doojoon smack him on the head. I stood there laughing at the scene. Boy Yoseob you're always getting beating up and I feel bad because I'm enjoying this hehe.

"Uh HOYYYY did the customers die from your pastry again? Because it looks like it!" Dongwoon yelled from his stand. Kikwang and Hyunseung chuckles.

Yoseob was about to say something but Doojoon stopped him. He motions us to come close. "I notice they mess with our pastries."

Yosoeb made a duh face. "Uh I think we figured that from the start."

Doojoon ignored him. "Since they did that....we must keep a good eye on them."

Yoseob scratch his head. “Aww I was hoping you will say revenge.”

“Aish revenge won’t do anything…wait why are you two here and not in the kitchen? Where’s Junhyung? He left me alone again.” Doojoon finally realized.

Finally noticed  -__-. I laughed sheepishly. “You see we-

“Terrorize the kitchen.” Junhyung came from behind with a try of pastries. Doojoon got up and took a bite from one. “It’s delicious!” He said through his bites.

“Mina take one.” Doojoon handed me one and I ate it ignoring Junhyung’s threats.

Once I took the bite my eyes grew widen. “Soo…. good this is great!” I finished the whole pastry in one bite

Junhyung mumbles. “Those weren’t for you.YAH!” Yoseob grab a third one and was about to eat it.

“I dare you.” Junhyung growled.

Yoseob inch the pastry close to his lips. He took his tongue out and it. “That’s it!”

“NO!” Yoseob ran around the table while Junhyung was chasing him around.

“Omo this is tasty can I buy three more?” Asked a middle-aged woman. I smiled. “Sure!”

I handed her them and she took away. “Sohee come to this stand! The taste of their pastry is unreasonable!”

“Really?”

People heard her and started to come to our stand. “Is it true?” They asked me. I shrugged and gave them one. “Give it a try.”

They hesitantly took a bite and once they face lit up I knew we were back.

--

From afar three workers evilly eyed us. “They managed to be back on track.” Hyunseung said.

Dongwoon grumpily responded. “Not for long right Kikwang?”

Kikwang didn’t answer his partner. All he did was stared at the other team with anger. They cannot win and I will stop them.

“Dongwoon plan B.”

Dongwoon try to make what Kikwang said but realize what he meant. “Oh!” Dongwoon put a pastry in his mouth. He gave a signal to Hyunseung. Hyunseung nodded.

Dongwoon precede the plan. He started to munch the pastry in his mouth then fell on the ground in front of their stand.

He coughed madly. Hyunseung rushed by his side and sat him up. “Are you okay Dongwoon OMG what is wrong with you! Help he’s not responding!”

Kikwang went by their side and shouted the same. Customers from B2st Café stopped from what they were doing and came running to them.

“Omo is he alright?” A woman asked them.

Dongwoon spit out the pastry and coughed a couple of times. “P-Pastry…” Hyunseung leaned close to him. “Huh what are trying to say?”

Dongwoon pointed to B2st stand. “P-pasty there’s something in there. I don’t know how to say it but I enjoyed it but later on a uneasy sensation filled my stomach causing it to hurt.”

Kikwang shook his head sadly. “Can you believe this? Why would they do such a thing especially to Dongwoon who has a love for pastries? The doctor said he wouldn’t be able to eat them again ever if he gets a stomach problem again.”

All of the customers gasped. “Does that mean it will happen to us?” All of them look at the pastry then threw it in the trash one by one.

“Poor boy he must really love pastries.”

“Tell me about it as much I love it too I just can’t believe they would do such a horrible thing.”

Kikwang and Dongwoon shared a secret smile.

“Look did you see that they smile to each other like they were scheming.” I pointed out. Yes I watched the whole thing.

Doojoon evilly laughs. “So this is how they play huh?”

--

Huueyyyy