Day off it is

B2ST Café

"We're back!" Junhyung and Mina bust through the door with a handful bags of food. Doojoon and Yoseob came runnig towards them all hyped.

"Finally!"

"Took you two long enough! I almost died!"

They went into the kitchen and set the bags on the table. Yoseob peeked his head in one of the bags. "Wahhh choco pies! I can't live without these!" Yoseob cried as he held a package close to his chest.

Mina meekly smiled at Junhyung. "Guess like I'm not the only one who's going to grow a beard."  Junhyung rolled his eyes and made himself a shin cup.

Doojoon snoop around the bags. "This is it?" He gave around a straight foreword look like you could've bought more food than this cheap stuff.

"Sorry I'm not made of money." Mina slumps on a chair, eating a choco pie.

"HAHA that is why you work at the cafe insted of giving Junhyung the googlely eyes. There's no real money there." Doojoon snorted. Junhyung choked on a noodle he just slurped and began coughing.

Doojoon patted his back. "You okay?"

Junhyung nodded and faced away from everyone. Mina stared at Doojoon in disbelif that she couldn't even speak. "N-Not true!" She took the rest of the choco pies with her to the living room.

Yoseob perk up from his as he say her walking away with it. "Hey share some you know!" He ran after her.

Doojoon grab himself a shin cup but place it back in the bag. Junhyung watched him. "You're not eating?" Doojoon shrugs. "Nah not this. I just had a feeling for choco pies." He left the kitchen and started to mess with Mina and Yoseob because they didn't share.

Junhyung threw the cup away since he finished. "What is with everyone with choco pies?" He wondered. He went to the join the rest. "Hey get your own theres plenty of them left!" Yoseob pull his food away from Doojoon.

"Mina is hogging them all! So be nice to your elder and share!"

"NO!"

Junhyung sighed. When there will be a day when these two are not fighting or aruging? If that day comes...it should just come sooner or now.

Junhyung sqush himself between Yoseob and Doojoon. "Junhyung, apparently this couch is undercontruct for light weight people not giantic!"

Junhyung glared at Yoseob causing him to shriek. "Here you can have my choco pie sweet Junhyung?" Yoseob sheepishly offered. Doojoon took his chance and snatches it from Yoseob as he took a big bite. "Delicious!" He beamed.

"That wasn't for you!" Yoseob angrily shouted.

"What are you going to do about it? I just ate it and now it's nicely resting in my stomach!" Doojoon shouted back. Junhyung groans in annoyence. *These two...seriously.*

They continue to bicker at each other but then started to snicker to themselves. Junhyung eyed them curriously. "What?" They pointed at Mina's direction. He looked and couldn't help but snicket himself. Mina has fallen asleep with a half eaten choco pie hanging on . No wonder she was quiet the whole time.

Doojoon took out his phone and held it up ready for a snapshot. "I could use this against her."

"Good idea. Mine if you take two of it." Yoseob grinned evily.

Junhyung took the phone away from Doojoon. "Stop it."

Doojoon grabs his phone back. "Okay.Okay." He stood up and glance at his watch. "C'mon you two let's go to the cafe."

"What about Mina?"

"She has a day off."

"Already? Unbelieveable that means I should have one too!" Yoseob pouted. Doojoon knuckle his head. "For what you're not doing anything."

"It's the weekend who works on the weekend?"

"We do." Junhyung sighs and tugs Yoseob up. "But Mina..." Yoseob stared at her.

"She'll be fine." Junhyung walks away after Doojoon.

Yoseob looks around the room as he went to grab a pen and piece of paper. He jotted something down. He found a piece of tape and taped that paper onto Mina's forehead.

"There she won't miss it."

--

Mina woke up with something sticking on her head. She tore off the paper and read it. Lucky you. You have a day off Doojoon said so. We're at the cafe so don't come walking in. Rest and have fun with yourself :D -Yoseobie

Fun? What kind of fun when you're alone with no one!