Food shopping

B2ST Café

"Rise and shine doo doo..."

Doojoon stirred and blinks his eyes open. "Doo doo?" He looks up then tosses his body to the other side. "No not that DONT TAKE MY MINA AWAY!"

*What the?* Doojoon wondered where that came from and unfortunately none other than Yoseob. He sighs. "I forgot this kid has problems."

"You smell that? It was Doo doo."

Doojoon glared at him as he kicked his leg. Yoseob didn't budge. He continued to mumble. "I hope he's not referring to Me." a nickname that scarred Doojoon for life. Doo doo. Heck it pissed him off to the edge he go hulk on them it's just that people that calls him that refers he smells like one...

Anyway when Doojoon is up he's up a habit of his. His back made an aching noise as he stood up tiredly. "Seems like a need a workout." Surely he didn't count on going to the gym to work out like every men but he just chooses to play video games as his workout.

Doojoon neatly folded his blankets and piled them back in the closet. He glances at the sleepy beings as a shock expression planted on his face. "Bwoh!" He scurried to Mina and Junhyung. They were tangled in a messy position and were so close especially Junhyung that he can almost eat her alive.

"I bet this sly fox planned all of this. Tsk." Doojoon carefully untangled Mina from Junhyung and moved her as far as possible. He rather let Yoseob be all over her than Junhyung.

Satisfied Doojoon walk over to the kitchen since his hunger was begging for food already. He opens the cabinets and saw nothing. Then he went to the fridge. With a scowl he took a bottle of water and an apple. "This is it?" He stared at the items in his hands.

"Yeah sorry. Since I started to work at the cafe. Buying food didn't fit in my schedule."

Doojoon quickly turns around noticing it was Mina. "Good morning sunshine!" He smiled brightly at her. Mina forced out a little grin and sat herself at the table.

"Sleep well?" Doojoon grabs a chair and sat across from her. Mina shrugged still tired she mumbles. "I guess."

"That's great!" He bit into the apple. "Want some?" He offered her a bite but she shook her head. "So this is it?" Doojoon said. Mina looked confused. "Huh?"

"Food...no food. How you survived?! Look you're all skin and bones!" Doojoon examined her as he took her arm. Mina pulled away. "Food doesn't seem to come to my mind."

"Pshhh you are going to die. Just saying." Doojoon finished the whole apple in one bite and threw it in the trash. "Food.... I want food." Yoseob came in walking like a zombie mumbling for food.

Doojoon stopped him. "Awake yet?" He patted Yoseob's cheeks. Yoseob snorted and tiredly sat next to Mina. "Food. I'm so hungry." Mina let out a laugh. "Seriously is food the first thing on your mind when you wake up?"

Yoseob nodded. Doojoon laughed as well. "Sorry to say there isn't any." Doojoon statement made Yoseob go bazooka! "What there isn't any food? How can you live!?" He said to Mina.

"See someone agrees with me." Doojoon grinned.

Mina got up from her seat. "Since I'm hungry too I'll go buy us some snacks."

"Oooo snacks in the morning. You're so going to be my future wife." Yoseob chuckles.

"Don't say that. You're going to make her shy!"

The fact he said that Mina became flustered so she rushed up the stairs before anyone could see it midway though she was knocked down to the floor, unexpectedly.

"Yah really? It's in the morning. Don't push it." Mina looked up and it was Junhyung glaring down at her. He helped her up. "Why are you red?" He leans in closer for a better look.

Mina backed away and scurried up the stairs. "Nothing!" Junhyung watch her leave and just shrugs as he made his way to the kitchen. "NO FOOD!?"

Mina came down the stairs fresh out of a nice shower. She went into the livingroom. The boys were on the couch watching TV. "I'm leaving."

She headed for the door and put her shoes on when someone brushed pass her. "Junhyung?" He was dressed as well. Is he going somewhere she thought.

"Figured you needed help." He mumbled.

Mina had to smile at that. Awwww never knew Junhyung could be a sweetie. "Bye Doojoon! Bye Yoseob!" She hollered.

"It's not like you're leaving the country." Junhyung snorted.

"Bye my lovely MINA!"

"Buy lots of FOOD!"

Mina made a face at Junhyung and walked out. Mocking her expression he followed.


Soon they arrived at the food market by feet. because they don't own a vehicle but Junhyung has his license it's just that.... he admitted he isn't the brightest driver.

Junhyung pulled a cart and steer it along with them.  "Any suggestions?" Mina asked as they stroll down the aisle. "I don't know." Junhyung said.

"Thanks for the help." Mina sarcastically drawled. Junhyung shot a glare. "You know I can just walk out of here if you don't need me." "I was just kidding." Mina playfully punched him on the shoulder.

"Sure."

"WAH!" Mina grabbed a handful of Choco pies and put them in the cart. "Got to have these!" She placed more. Junhyung watched her in awed. Choco pies in the morning? Is she human? She's still going.

"Enough of the choco pies woman!" Junhyung grabs her hand and tugs her to a different section. Mina escapes from his grasp. "But they're so good though."

Junhyung takes a box of shin cups. "Keep eating them you'll grow a beard." Mina let out a gasp as she touches her chin. "Really?" Junhyung pushes the cart passes her and smirked. "Find out yourself."

"Take some out I don't want to have man features!" She reached for the cart but Junhyung dodge her and chuckles. "Just kidding." Mina gapped. *How mean of him to joke with me like that! And look I bet he's having a grand old time or better, amused.*

"Stand like that and a cart will run you over." Junhyung hollered from across.

Mina stuck out her tongue and trotted over to him. "Jerk."