Making you mine pt.3

B2ST Café

“I’m surprise my back could resist such a weight. I thought I was going to breakdown soon and roll down the hill with your massive body colliding after mine.” Junhyung rubbed the back of his neck, smirking.

“YAH!” Mina slaps him on the arm. “Y-You!” She didn’t know what to say she was too embarrassed.

Junhyung sit himself on the bench still smirking. “Wipe that stupid smirk off your face. It isn’t funny!” Mina crossed her arms as she plops herself next to him.

“If it was funny. I think I would be laughing don’t you think?” From the corner of his eye Junhyung eyed her, amused of her reaction.

“Y-Yeah so?”

Junhyung laughs. *…I’m starting to like this plan.*

“Jerk.” Mina grumbles leaving him.

“Yah where are you going?” He asked as he stood up still laughing.

“Anywhere but near you.” She starts to walk further. “Yah wait. I want to show you something.”

Junhyung took her hand and lead her to a water fountain, which was huge. “Water fountain? You want to show me it pours out water?”

Junhyung glances at his watch. “Watch…. now.”

Suddenly the water changed color and around them water began sprouting from the ground. Mina became startled at first since water went onto her but around her but she watch with awe.

“Wah!” Mina began running around in the water and around the fountain, laughing.  Junhyung watches her with a smile on his face. He couldn’t help but admire how beautiful she smiles and laughs. The fact his heart was beating uncontrollably he already knew his feelings for Mina were true.

“Junhyung!” Mina shouted who is now soaking wet. She ran towards him. “I think someone needs a hug.” She grins evilly, creeping closer to him.

Junhyung backs away with his eyes widen. “Yah don’t even I swear if you get my clot-“- Too late Mina crushed into his body, wrapping her arms around him tight.

“YAH!” Junhyung pushed her forehead with his palm. Mina looks up at him smiling, widely. “We’re both soak now.”

Junhyung softens by her smile and looks away. “D-Don’t do that.” She tilted her head. “Do what?”

He covers his face with his hand. “Nothing.”

Mina separates from him and leans against the fountain, staring at the water flow. Junhyung came behind her. “You…like it?”

“Yeah…thanks for bringing me here.” She spun around and gave him another smile that made his heart flutter again. *Aish Mina look what you do to me…only if you knew. Tonight it’ll be final. *

"This is one of my favorite places here. I'll come here every chance I get just to see this sight." Junhyung says as he leans onto it, watching Mina.

She smiles. "Hm it could one of my favorite places too now. One day I can bring you to my favorite place." Junhyung grins. "I'll look forward to it."

“Yeah like getting wet!” Mina laughs as she splashes water onto Junhyung. He wipes his face, raged. “YAH! Mina my clothes! Come back here!"

Mina stucks out her tongue and runs away to an open field. “I want to see you try!”

Junhyung chased Mina around the field. He stops to catch his breath. Mina laughs a few feet away from him. “Tired already? Mr. Slowpoke.” She clutches onto her stomach, laughing even harder.

Junhyung slowly raises his head, smirking as he went after her again. “EEH!” Mina eyes widen as she runs again.

This time Junhyung caught her by the waist, making them fall on the ground. Mina tries to get up but Junhyung was too quick. He grab onto her leg with both of his arms. “Let’s get even.”

Mina kicks her legs. “Junhyung quit it!” He lets go immediately. Mina straightens herself up. “Huh you really –OW!” She held onto her forehead. Junhyung flicked her and was now smirking.

“That’s what you get.”

Mina frowns but then started hiccupping. She covers . Junhyung watches her, amused. He stood up and helped her up.

“I’ll get you some water. Stay here.” He said, running off to a nearby shop. Mina sat on the bench trying to get rid of the hiccups but it was no use. She started to get chilly since her clothes were all soaked. *Ah I’m an idiot for playing with water!*

Junhyung came back quickly with water bottles. He sat himself next to Mina and handed her one. She took it and gulped the whole bottle.

“Thank you.” Mina said. Junhyung just nodded as he took a sip on his. From the corner of his eye he could tell she was shuddering from the cold. *Psh it’s her fault for getting wet.*

Junhyung took off his jacket he was wearing though it was a little soak too but it’s better than nothing. He slips it around Mina’s shoulder.

She was surprise by his action that her heart began to beat faster. *Whoa heart steady he just lend his jacket that’s all. Don’t hope for too much now!*

Mina tugged on the jacket. “You don’t have to…”

Junhyung looks at her. “I wanted to.” Mina quickly adverted her eyes to the ground. *I can’t even look at him in the eye!*

“It’s getting late. I’ll bring you home.” Mina nodded. They both started walking.

Soon they reached Mina’s house. Mina opens her gate but she didn’t step in. “Um…Junhyung thanks for tonight it was fun even though it was planned I still had fun.” The last part it made Mina sad. *It’s only a plan get a grip he went along.*

Junhyung met her gaze and softly smiles as he leans in close to Mina. She widens in surprise. “J-Junhyung.”

Junhyung was so close that Mina felt his breath tickle her cheeks. *Omo he’s going to kiss me again?!*  She squeezes her eyes shut and felt something soft against her cheek. She opens her eyes. *Did he just?* Mina touches her cheek.

Junhyung steps back with his hand covering his face from embarrassment. “I had great time too. Thank you.”

Mina slowly smiles and steps in her gate. “I’ll see you tomorrow. Bye Junhyung.”

Junhyung reach out his hand and open his mouth to say something. “Mina.” She turns back around. “Hm?”

He shook his head. “Bye.”

Mina entered her house and leans against the door with her hand on her fast beating heart. *It felt like he wanted to say something to me. Somehow I feel disappointed. *

--

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!~ Almost thereeeeee XD