No it's not another date...

B2ST Café

Mina POV.

Yoseob and Doojoon are acting very unusual than they are. It's scaring me. When I was bringing drinks to the customers Yoseob pass by me, knocking his shoulders into mine causing me to lose my balance. Junhyung was behind me, serving the customer but saw me and caught me in his open arms. "Ahh Sorry Mina!" Yoseob said.

That was so embarrassing!

I hop out of his arms all flustered and kept repeating. 'Sorry. Sorry.' All over. I couldn't even look him in the eye. He just told me to be careful next time.

Then there's Doojoon. He told me to work in the back and unpack new boxes of ingredients but the fact is that someone was already doing it! And it appears to be Junhyung.

So yeah I went and helped him. It was awkward...very. I felt Junhyung give me these looks and every time I would look back at him he looks away as anything didn't happen.

VERY WEIRD!

When we finished we went back to head to the front once we turned the doorknob the door didn't budge open. Weird because the door seems fine ever since I worked here. Junhyung tries to open it again. Same it wouldn't budge!

He muttered something about Doojoon and Yoseob follow by giggling on the other side. Junhyung bangs the door and shouted. "Idiots open the damn door!"

SO I assume Yoseob and Doojoon had to do something about this. I FIGURED THEY LOCKED US IN! Junhyung and I sat far from each other waiting until one of them open the door which was like hours later!  This was the most awkward moment of my life! Junhyung handle the two afterwards...it wasn't well.

Back to reality it's closing time.

"Mina! Are you doing anything tonight?" Yoseob asks all of a sudden. I shook my head. "No why?"

"I just wanted know if you want to come to the park with me."

"But it's getting late."

Yoseob tugs on my hands and looks at me with his puppy eyes. "Pleaseeeeeee." I don't want him to get the wrong idea again but I can't resist. Bleh cuteness is my weakness.

"Okay right now?"

"No I'll call you kekeke!" He sprinted out of the cafe with a big grin.

"Did he ask you on a date again?" Doojoon asks beside me with a smirk. Junhyung was beside me too as if he wanted to hear my answer.

I shook my head rapidly. "N-No."

"Really that's too bad because I think you guys make the cutest couple." Doojoon pinches my cheeks and slides his arms across my shoulder, pulling me into him, smiling.

I sheepishly smile back and I swear from the corner of my eye I saw Junhyung stiffen.

--

And this is when it begins muhahahahaha!