Willing

B2ST Café

*Mina. Where did she go?* Junhyung bent his head low and panted from his last search. A shadow hover over him, making him looks up in surprise.

Yoseob was standing there arms cross with a smirk. “I found her.” Junhyung stiffen and his heart literary drops from those words. *I was too late.* He curse in his mind for his failure.

“But that doesn’t mean you’re late.”

Confused, Junhyung waited for him to explain. Yoseob went closer to Junhyung and wrap an arm around his shoulder as he leans and whispers in his ear. “Mina is at the place where the first celebration is held.”

Yoseob steps back and smiles at the shock Junhyung. He pats his cheek and walks pass him. “I don’t regret that blow and I’m sure you wouldn’t either. It was the only way I could struck your senses.” Yoseob chuckles playfully but turned serious.

“Junhyung take care of Mina…she’s very precious for someone to lose.”

Junhyung couldn’t help but smile. “Of course. I wouldn’t want another blow from neither of you two.”

Yoseob raise an eyebrow but smirk figuring Doojoon had also knock his senses. He walks away with a wave without looking back. “Don’t keep her waiting. You have my luck!”

*First celebration? We went to many places.* Junhyung was having a hard time thinking about the places they went to that night.

Suddenly he figured as he ran to the destination. *I’m positive this is the one.* Junhyung ran through the park to the riverside where they made their promise.

He looks around but didn’t see Mina. “Mina!” Again he called out her name but same results. No answer. Junhyung slump on the ground with his legs cross and stares out at the river.

*I wouldn’t blame her for not being here…*

“Junhyung?” Mina appears behind him confused. Junhyung eyes widen as he turns around.  His heart softens by her appearance. *Her eyes…their puffy.*

She softly smiles and sits next to him. “Weird that I suddenly heard someone calling my name. Why you came?”

Junhyung bends his head low in embarrassment. “I just wanted to see if you were okay.”

“I’m fine so don’t worry about me. Let’s just go back to the café.” Mina stands up and was about to walk away until Junhyung grabs onto her hand.

“Wait!”

Mine became startled and surprised. “W- What is it?”

Junhyung heart beats faster. He stood up slowly, facing her. “There’s something you need to know.”

“Junhyung you don’t have to…I know you don’t share the same feelings so I understand”- Mina was cut off by Junhyung’s passionate kiss and surprisingly she responded.

He kissed her.

HE KISSED HER.

Mina pulls away quickly until it was long enough. She looks down, flustered. “Now tell me…tell me that my feelings are the same.” Junhyung said looking deep into her eyes.

She was lost for words. Maybe he does share the same feelings. “Mina…that night in front of your house I’ve been wanting to say this but I was such a coward.” He turns red. “I like you…probably for so long that I didn’t notice.”

Mina eyes widen. “W-What?”

Junhyung sighed and scratches the back of head nervously. “Don’t make me say it again…” But he repeated. “I like you and I hope you’ll be willing to stay beside me.”

He shyly took her hand in his and smiles at her. “And be my girlfriend.”