Sleep over?

B2ST Café

Junhyung longingly stares up at ceiling in his bedroom. He shifted on his bed and sighs. “What time is it?” He turned over and glances across the room. “Almost 7…I should…. go.” He mumbles.

But Junhyung lays back down and recalled what happened moments ago with Doojoon.

“Yah! Junhyung don’t run away from me!” Doojoon shouted as he trailed behind him.

Junhyung looks back as he paces himself faster. “Don’t you have better things to do?”

Doojoon caught up to him and grabs his arm. “Junhyung wait let me explain.”

Junhyung pulled away from his grasp and hissed. “You sound like a girl! People are giving us weird stares.”

“So let them.” He shrugged.

Junhyung turns away. “Hey! Hey!” Doojoon stops him before he walks off.

“Aish! What do you want!?”

“I wanted to know if you wanted to go over to Mina’s?”

Junhyung blinks. “What?”

Doojoon sighs. “Are you deaf! I said do you want to go over to Mina’s?”

“Why?” He asked bewildered.

“It could be like our little get together close thing.” Doojoon beamed.

“I pass.”

Doojoon made a face. “What do you mean I pass? You’re going unless you want a lower wage did you forget who’s boss? I be there around at 7.Bring your stuff we’re sleeping over.” Doojoon pats his back before he disappeared.

Junhyung groans to himself. *There’s no chance.*

Junhyung sat up as he ran his hand through his messy hair. “I seriously don’t want to do this.” *Sleeping over at a girl’s house? He’s out of his mind. Did he forget that we’re guys? People will make stories if they knew about this!*

A clicking sound echoes the room making Junhyung lose his thoughts. He glances around him. Trying to figure where that sound came from.

Then suddenly he saw this figure on a tree right outside his window. Junhyung jumps back in surprise. “Yah! What are you doing there?!”

Doojoon was hanging on the tree, reaching for the ledge. He manages to get on and opens the window so he can get in but Junhyung pushes him backs out. “Use the door!”

Doojoon whines. “Just let me in I’m already here! Do you know how difficult it was to climb up that tree to this floor! Especially when you’re afraid of heights! You should of taken my advice to live on the first!”

“All of this wouldn’t happen if you used the door!” Junhyung pulled his friend inside as he landed flat faced on the carpet.

“Don’t pull me in like a rag doll!” Doojoon brought himself up, wiping the sweats off his forehead and glared at Junhyung.

Junhyung shuts the window. “Did you came here to argue or what?”

Doojoon pretended to hit Junhyung on the head. “Of course not let’s go.”

He headed to the door but stop because he sensed that Junhyung wasn’t following him.

“What are you waiting for?”

Junhyung was packing his clothes in his bag. Doojoon gaps. “Junhyung when I said I’ll be here around 7 it means you should have been finished when I come!”

“Shesh time goes fast.”

Doojoon plops on his bed. “Don’t give me that excuse now Mina has to deal with that Yoseob because I invited him too. Who knows he might pull a move on her.”

Junhyung eyes widen. He threw his toothbrush on the floor as he slung his bag over his shoulder and marches out of the door. “Forget it I’ll use yours.”

----

“Yoseob? What are you doing here?” Yoseob appeared with a duffel bag, some blankets, pillows and his stuff bear in front of Mina’s doorstep. Mina had just finished eating before he came.

Yoseob squeezes pass her. “Wah so this is your home!” Mina closes her door, wondering what was going on.

“Yoseob?” She searched around. He just disappeared. Mina goes into the living room.

She gasps. “Yoseob that’s fine china!” She snatches a glass vase out of his hands.

“Mina!”

Mina places the vase back on the table gently. “Yoseob you didn’t explain why you are here? And how do you know where I live?” So many questions were running through Mina’s mind.

Yoseob made himself comfy on the couch. “Uh you invited me remember?”

“Invited you? When?”

“That’s what Doojoon told me.”

“Doojoon?”

“Yeah our boss Doojoon who else?” He chuckles. “He told me that you invited me, Junhyung and him for a sleepover.”

Yoseob crawls to Mina for a hug. “It’s so nice of you to spare your time with us!”

“What! I never said anything like that!” Mina stood.

Yoseob rolls off the couch, hurt. “Awh you could of told us sooner if you didn’t like us.”

Mina tugs on Yoseob hand. “No! No! I do like you guys it’s just that this is unexpected….”

A knock filled the room.

Yoseob skips pass Mina to the door. “They’re here!”

Mina followed. In came Doojoon and Junhyung with their bags. “Mina!” Doojoon pats her head. “Mind if you take my bag? Well you’re going to take it anyway!”

He shoves his duffel bag into her arms then Junhyung added his bag. The bags towered in her arms blocking her view.

“Umm guys help here?” She mumbles. Only Junhyung heard her because Doojoon and Yoseob ran off around the house exploring it’s not like her house is that big just regular sized.

Junhyung takes his bag making Mina sigh. “Phew thanks Junhyung.”

He just zippers his bag open to check something then he gave it back to her. Mina stumbles. “Huh oh I was just checking.” He said couldn’t stop from grinning then went into the living room.

Mina stomps her feet. “HEY!”

----

Such a meanie Junhyung XD