Flyers comes to school -__-

B2ST Café

Today was the day Doojoon said customers would definitely come to the café. I asked how do you know that?

Doojoon’s response was more flyers. He gave me a big boxed filled with them. Then he gave me the finger the important one and said ‘Mina this is a very special duty that will make the café more known out to the world by you handing out these flyers to your fellow classmates and teachers.’

I gasp at the duty of course but it sounded so impossible since there are over 1000 students in the school plus the teachers.

So I took the box with me to school. Now there is a problem how will I pass these out when there is 1 of me?

I ask the principle for permission to pass these out and gladly he said yes. He was the first one to get a flyer ^ ^

Beginning the duty I headed to the classrooms and passed them out. “Come to B2ST Café. Come to B2ST café” I kept on saying to every person.

Half of the day just passed and there were still some flyers left. The lunch bell rang and my stomach grumbled.

“Sorry tummy you have to wait until I’m done.” I patted it and stroll down the cafeteria. “I thought I was kidding about over 1000 students.” I gaped of the sight.

I groaned and I went to one table that is surrounded by girls. “Come to B2ST Café.” I handed one each.

One of them snorted and ripped the flyer. “Why should I?” She flash me a fake smile, making my eye twitch.

I remain calm. “Because”-

I was cut off by a girly scream. “I know this shop it just opened a week ago and there are 2 y workers there!”

The girls at the table gasped. One girl touches her shoulder. “How do you know?”

The girl dreamily sighed. “I pass by it this morning. One of them was cleaning the glass from inside. I wave to him and he smiled back! His smile is so eyed catching.”

I hold a stifle laugh. That’s Doojoon for sure.

“And oh the other guy he was on the other side doing the same. I wave to him and he just gave me a nod. Wahhhh his dark eyes made me melt!” She screamed and her friends joined.

“We have to go their after school with our girls!” They said to each other.

I faded in the background and moved to another table. Those girls my gaw their screams is so my gaw!

I set the box in front of a boy and passed it to his friends.  “Come to B2ST”-

“Mina!?”

Argh why am I always cut off! I didn’t know who said but I responded. “What!”

“It’s me Yoseob!”

Huh? I felt a tap on my shoulder. I spun around face to face with Yoseob. “Wahh Yoseob I didn’t know you were in this school. I thought you were a middle kid.”

He laughed. “Everybody says that but I am in the same grade as you.”

“Really? No wonder you knew my name!”

He smiled and nodded. “We do have a couple classes together.”

“We do? How come I don’t notice you?”

“Because I skip…a lot” He sheepishly grinned.

I smack his arm. “Ow!”

“Don’t skip before you’ll get kicked out.” I scolded him.

He scratches his neck and nodded. “Okay. Okay.” Yoseob glance at the box “What you got there?”

I held a paper in front of his face. “Flyers!”

“Flyers?” My reaction was that too hehe.

“Yep!”

Yoseob took the paper from my hands. “Come to B2ST Café.” He read, mumbling. He looks away from the paper. “You need help?”

“You would? Great here!” I handed him the box and ran to the lunch line. “Yah Mina I can’t do this myself!” He shouted.

I wave a hand in the air without looking back. “Let me eat first!”

Yoseob chuckles and shook his head. “This girl.”