Finally B2ST Café has customers but mostly girls HUH?

B2ST Café

“I’m not helping you anymore.” Yoseob gloomy walked as he dusted rice off his shoulder. I laugh beside him at his figure and patted his back.

“Doesn’t it feels great to help a person.” I cheerfully said.

Yoseob eyed me with a blank expression. “Not when that person who asked just watch their helper get food thrown at.”

I cracked up even more. “Sorry Yoseob I was hungry.”

“Yeah hungry my two cute cheeks! You threw meat at my face along with your chopsticks!”

“Ahhh Yoseob you shouldn’t have got into their faces. I think that is why you were getting targeted.”

Yoseob pouted. “They yelled at me.”

Oh Yoseob. When I ate my lunch I watch Yoseob go to the tables passing the flyers but in a different way meaning he slaps them with it.

“Here you go!” Yoseob slam the paper onto a girl’s tray. He did the same to a guy and the next and on on on.

Then this one girl yelled at him because he spilled milk on her skirt so she pushed him causing him to bump into another girl making her tray fall.

“Yah Yoseob watch where you going and take your stupid flyer I already have one!” She pushed him.

“Great have more!” He angrily shouted.

“No!” She threw her tray at him and this is where it began hehe.

“Wah Mina look at the café!” Yoseob shouted in amazement, bringing me back into the world.

“What?” I glance at the café and I felt myself drop to the floor. “Mina let’s go!” Yoseob help me up and drags me to the shop.

We went in. The sound of the bell noted our appearance. “Whoa.” Yoseob and I stared at the tables filled with customers although it smells like girls A LOT because that’s all you see!

I jumped up and down. “Yoseob!” I grab his shoulders. “We did it! We have customers now!”

“Great we need you now.” Junhyung said out of now. He threw my uniform into my arms. “Go change now and you.” He glared at Yoseob who gulped.

“Do the same.” He threw one to Yoseob. He hesitantly caught it. “But I don’t even work here!”

“I don’t care!” Yoseob shrieked at his demanding tone and went to change

I hurried and changed out of my clothes. I rushed to the front. “What do I do?” I mean this is the first time customers came!

Junhyung gave Doojoon a tray of desserts. “Go ask what they want.” He pointed to a group of girls that were giggling.

Awh them -_-. “What are you waiting for go!” Junhyung hurried me. “Okay!”

I walk up to them. “Welcome to B2ST Café what would you like?” -_- typical response.

“Two hot y workers.” They said laughing.

I rolled my eyes. “Seriously.”

A girl with too much makeup on snarled. “We meant what we said.”

“I’m sorry they’re not on the menu as you can see this is a café not one of your boy shopping places.”

The girls glared at me. “Excuse me we want a new waiter. The current one is not giving us what we want!”

My anger boiled up. “What because-

“Mina I’ll take care of them.” Yoseob place a hand on my shoulder giving me an assuring smile.

“Yoseob I thought you left?”

He shook his head towards Junhyung and I understood. I patted his cheek. “Good luck.”

“Coffee please!” A girl raises her hand from a different table. Doojoon and Junhyung were bouncing around table to table. Boy they are really occupied.

“Be right there!” I ran to the coffee maker and made coffee fast. Quickly passing across the room with coffee in my hands I felt myself trip. Heck Noooooo!

I landed with a thud on the ground along with cup that just shattered. “Oops.” I glance up and it was the too much make-up girl. She laughed and friends joined. That A-HOLE she stuck her foot out!

“Mina!” Yosoeb and Doojoon were by my side in a flash. They helped me up. “You okay?”

“This is stupid I asked for a simple cup of coffee and you couldn’t even do it!” The girl yelled.

I glance around and all customers were glaring at me even Junhyung. I hung my head in humiliation. Simple task Mina it was so easy and you screwed up badly.

“I’ll get it!” Doojoon said. He whispered to Yoseob. “Take Mina to the back.” Yoseob nodded and tug my hand.

“Come on Mina.”

“Wah Yoseob! What about our cheesecake?” The girls asked.

Yosoeb sighed. “I forgot. Mina go rest.” Yoseob went to get their orders. I sighed and march to the back.

I seated myself on the couch and stared at the ground. *Mina you big fool! You screw up badly while Junhyung, Doojoon and Yoseob are doing great. Now you put a big stack of stress on their back what a great worker you are.*

“I’m the worse worker ever!” I cried out loud.

“Hehe we know you are.” Yoseob giggled.

I shot a glare at him by the doorway. “GO work and leave me alone.”

“Now now Mina that’s not how you speak to your friend. Move!” Doojoon shove Yoseob away from the doorway.

*Speak for yourself Doojoon* I heaved a big sigh. “I screwed up really bad.”

Doojoon sat next to me and squeeze my shoulders. “We all know our first day is terrible right Yoseob?”

Yoseob rush to them and nodded quickly. “Yes.”

Doojoon smiled. “See the boy knows it too, sadly.” Yoseob coughed. Doojoon shot him a mean stare then looks back at me.

 “But that doesn’t mean you give up on the first day just think of a mistake that you won’t ever do again.”

I blinked. “I’m soooo not feeling your words.” Doojoon sighed.

“Miiina if it’s because those girls who cares.”  Yoseob made a puppy face.

“Yosoeb damn it.” I cup my face of his cuteness. I just found my own weakness. “Gross stop making that face.” Doojoon spat in disgust.

“Well this face makes Mina all mushy.” Yoseob growled.

“I bet my hugs makes her more mushy!” Doojoon responded back.

Yoseob gasped and place his hand on his forehead. He looked up at the ceiling. “You hugged her? Whoa ho ho so did I!” Yoseob grinned evilly.

“From the front too!”

“Her forehead touched my lips!”

This time Doojoon gasped. “Not uh!” But he showed a sly grin. “I kissed her!”

Yoseob pant and held up his fist. “Lies you old fart!

Doojoon held up his fist. “Yah! Shut up you chubby baby!”

I watch the two argued. Awkward of just sitting there therefore I exited the room with my hands covering my ears.