Plan Unstoppable 1/2

B2ST Café

Read chapter 24 first before this!  =]]

--

Did hell just freeze all over or what!? Junhyung is acting not himself!

Really seeing him shout, “I’m better than ever!” has to mean something. Doojoon snatches the bottle and read the label.

“There isn’t any warning!” He cried.

This time Yoseob took a look at it. “Wait no it’s right here in tiny words. Warning this affects Junhyung only. If he shouts ‘I’m better than ever!’ I’m sorry to say he will never be the same…say hello to your girl Junhyungie!”

“WHAT!” I ran over to Junhyung who didn’t stop smiling since then. I shook him with all my might. “Stay with us Junhyung. You’re a man NOT A GIRL!”

Doojoon was on his knees with a straight face. His shaking hands touch his chest as he shouted in shock. “Chest…. he won’t have that kind of chest anymore!”

“He must of snuff too much!”

Yoseob cracked up laughing. “Joking! There isn’t any warning!”

Doojoon glowered. “You mean?” He shot up from his position and snatches on to Yoseob’s collar. “Do you want to die?!” He snarls.

Oh no please no more fights or anything weird. I went to break the two apart. “OKAY! Forget about what just happen and go on with the plan.”

 

“What plan? You never said anything about a plan.” Doojoon said. Yoseob nodded in agreement.

I sighed. “You said it yourself.” They made an ‘oh’ face. “Yeah see. Now come on and get on with the plan!” 

---

“Ready?”

“Ready!” Doojoon and Yoseob grins.

I look over to Junhyung who’s crouched on the floor playing with an ant with a stick.

“You ready Junhyung?” He jumped on his two feet and eagerly nodded. All of us made a sad face. Poor Junhyung. We had to sacrifice you to save our café.

But boy that smell really affected him too much. I hope he’ll come back to us soon…

“You two go. I’ll take Junhyung with me.”

Doojoon and Yoseob nodded and ran to our enemy’s stand. Muhahaha this for sure will work!

“Junhyung we have to wait for the signal.” I grab his hand and we both hid in a nearby bush watching Doojoon and Yoseob’s part.

I’m counting on you guys!